No announcement yet.

Hatton on Mayweather AGAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by me2007 View Post
    If you box in reality, and have your feet correctly set to deliver maximum force at all times, you would get knocked out in 1 round.
    Not at all times. At the right times...

Comment

• Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
      What is it with back up? you have already agreed with me on one of my statements anyways, you dont have to be skilled to win titles in boxing. lol.
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you tell me that anyone who knew boxing would back you up?

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
      if you really wanna know, make a poll, call it this,

"Is Kostya Tzysu way more skilled than Zab Judah"?

Bet ya 100% of all the votes dont side with you.

My postion is the same, Judah is more skilled than Tzysu and was light years more skilled than the Kostya Tzysu that ricky hatton fought.
      Great, that's all I needed to know.

Which is why he was outboxed and quit against a guy you have already admitted is not that skilled.

Very simple.
      Where did I admit anything about Hatton's skills? I thought I merely asked you a question to highlight the inconsistency of your logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus Funk View Post
        Where did I admit anything about Hatton's skills? I thought I merely asked you a question to highlight the inconsistency of your logic.
        If you cant read the implications into this post then is something wrong.

Originally posted by Cletus Funk View Post

Hatton's been high up on the p4p list for the last 2 years so he must be super-skilled, right?
        Or i can just ask you upfront.

Do you think Ricky Hatton is very skilled? yes or no answer, no bull****

Oh and about back up, make a poll about the question in bold, bet ya 100% of the votes dont agree with you. lol.

Let me know when youv'e worked it out.
        Last edited by Technical_Skill; 06-06-2007, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by $iN View Post
          Not at all times. At the right times...
          At the right times?

When are the right times to deliver maximum force in a punch?

I think we're reaching the limits of your internet-gained boxing knowledge here.

Comment

• Actually, you tried to justify Judah's skill level with the fact that he was highly rated in the past. My question was asked because I know that you don't think Hatton is well skilled yet he's in pretty much everybody's top 10 p4p and has been for 2 years. You were contradicting yourself, understand?

Yes, I do think Hatton is very skilled in the way he can put his punches together, the way he switches angles so quickly to open up gaps, the way he can cut the ring off and his footwork in general. Is he particularly skilled at fighting from range? No, but he doesn't really have the ideal tools for it, does he?

Is your view of skill really that blinkered?

If you cant read the implications into this post then is something wrong.

Or i can just ask you upfront.

Do you think Ricky Hatton is very skilled, yes or no answer, no bull****?

Oh and about back up, make a poll about the question in bold, bet ya 100% of the votes dont agree with you. lol.

Let me know when youv'e worked it out.

Comment

My question was asked because I know that you don't think Hatton is well skilled yet he's in pretty much everybody's top 10 p4p and has been for 2 years. You were contradicting yourself, understand?
              No im not, hatton is not in my top p4p and i have made that very clear, the reasons hatton is not in my pound for are for reasons of skill.

You dont need skills to win titles at boxing, you need skill get on my p4p list.

Comment

• Tell me, what use is skill if you don't have the heart, balls or intelligence to use it?

No im not, hatton is not in my top p4p and i have made that very clear, the reasons hatton is not in my pound for are for reasons of skill.

You dont need skills to win titles at boxing, you need skill get on my p4p list.

Comment

• This was my criteria for Judah being potentially becoming p4p number one, if he beats cotto (and then mosley which i said somewhere else)
                  then he has a shot at being p4p number one in the future.

lol, Lang's talent was so good, he is bum living on the streets, lets not over do things here, if Judah can beat cotto, i think he has a serious chance at becoming p4p number one in the future if mayweather retires, focused Judah is no joke.
                  Here is your reply.

Originally posted by Cletus Funk View Post

p4p #1 ????? With nothing but 2 punches, raw speed and a glass jaw.............please.
                  I dont remember saying anything to you about judah being the official p4p number one (ring magazine's one i guess) just because he is skilled. (notice how my p4p is different to the offical p4p, lol)

Comment

Tell me, what use is skill if you don't have the heart, balls or intelligence to use it?
                    WTF is this?

Sorry what does this have with you saying Tzysu is way more skilled than Judah?

lol.

Comment

• Your criteria for what makes a good fighter is far too narrow, and uneducated.

WTF is this?

Sorry what does this have with you saying Tzysu is way more skilled than Judah?

lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X