No announcement yet.

Hatton on Mayweather AGAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Manny Paquio is not renowned for his skills but he is a great fighter and rated p4p. Hatton might not be skilled as well but he is a great fighter as well. Manny has beaten great fighters. Hatton has beaten a great fighter. He was underdog against KT but won, so basically people underrated what hatoon can do. They continually try and underrated him.
    What a g a f this guy is

Comment

• Originally posted by JJay View Post
      'The Hitman' is aiming to thrust himself right into contention for a superfight with the 'Pretty Boy' by winning his Las Vegas bout with Jose Luis Castillo on June 23 but accepts time is running out to secure such a dream finale.

"To do Madison Square Garden at the top of the bill and hopefully get Mayweather because he's the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world," he said. "These are big possibilities should I beat Castillo.
      Originally posted by JJay View Post
      "You don't become an all-time great by beating everyone whose just seen that too many fights too much."

Comment

• Originally posted by bare knuckle View Post
        what a joke this guy is
        ... yet you're the one who took the time to bump a 5 year old thread

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          I hope Hatton dont impress too much against Castillo, if Hatton does win. It could hurt his chances against PBF even, and scare him off.

Comment

• Man this is hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by .Mik. View Post
              He's not talking about tougher fighters, he's literally talking about tougher dinners. He's suggesting that Floyd is an imperious boxer (which is good...considering he is a boxer), but not an out-and-out tough-guy. Like the MMAers are. Brawlers. You cant really win fights in MMA by avoiding and popping out quick counter-punches because the chances are that you WILL get taken to the floor pretty quickly.

He's not talking loud-mouth at all there. He couldnt be more respectful to Floyd considering they are rival fighters. When can you ever remember Floyd giving as much respect and credit to a fighter as Hatton has given him in that article?
              junior dos santos has proven otherwise

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                ... yet you're the one who took the time to bump a 5 year old thread
                Stfu I remember all your Hatton p.enis surfing posts from that time

Comment

• Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
                  Hatton's too much of a risk for floyd to take on. If floyd did fight hatton, and beat him(which i don't think he can). Even I'd give him credit. I still hate his chess fighting style, he fights like a chess player. Thats how floyd fights, and in this sport called boxing. We love brawlers, not chess players.
                  Originally posted by me2007 View Post
                  Mosely, Hatton or Cotto

Mayweather wont want these fights because they pose a risk to his padded record.

He'd probably get Duran into the ring if he could.
                  Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I hope Hatton dont impress too much against Castillo, if Hatton does win. It could hurt his chances against PBF even, and scare him off.
                  Always enjoy threads like these.

Comment

• Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
                    Hatton's too much of a risk for floyd to take on. If floyd did fight hatton, and beat him(which i don't think he can). Even I'd give him credit. I still hate his chess fighting style, he fights like a chess player. Thats how floyd fights, and in this sport called boxing. We love brawlers, not chess players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epie2 View Post
                      I believe Hatton fights are better to see than Mayweather's. In a Hatton-Mayweather fight, I pick Hatton to win if Mayweather will fight and not run.
                      pathetic......................

Comment

Working...
                      X