No announcement yet.

Hatton on Mayweather AGAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cletus Funk View Post
    Your criteria for what makes a good fighter is far too narrow, and uneducated.

Where have i given my criteria for what makes as good fighter? im my whole time on the forum i dont think i have given my own personal specifc criteria fror this.

Please enlighten me, show me the post where this criteria exists, and ill be happy to debate the above

Comment

• Ever get the feeling that you were a goldfish in a previous life?

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
      Where have i given my criteria for what makes as good fighter? im my whole time on the forum i dont think i have given my own personal specifc criteria fror this.

Please enlighten me, show me the post where this criteria exists, and ill be happy to debate the above

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus Funk View Post
        Ever get the feeling that you were a goldfish in a previous life?
        I cant remember. (get it?)

lol.

Comment

• TS, I hope this thread gets buried, cos its been a complete waste of time.....honestly. You quite clearly said you P4p top ten was based on skill, and then we've had this whole merrygoround of nonsense then you're claiming you haven't given your criteria for your idea of a good fighter.

The inconsistency of all this is mind boggling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
            I cant remember. (get it?)

lol.
            Back of the net!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OptimusWolf View Post
              TS, I hope this thread gets buried, cos its been a complete waste of time.....honestly. You quite clearly said you P4p top ten was based on skill,
              MY p4p is skill based, there are other surrounding factors i may mention if i decide to elabourate on it, but the way i judge it and the way it is officially judged are different, the official version gives more credence to going up in weight, where as mine doesnt, if you also read my previous posts you will see me say that i couldnt put 10 fighters in order 1-10 for my p4p, its too subjective. Thus why you have never seen me do a list in order of 1-10 best fighters in the world.

Originally posted by OptimusWolf View Post
              and then we've had this whole merrygoround of nonsense then you're claiming you haven't given your criteria for your idea of a good fighter.

The inconsistency of all this is mind boggling.
              Show me the money, i dont think i have layed down specificly my criteria for what makes a good fighter or not which would require me to break down indvidual skills, i know have given indications through my posts and im sure you can guess some of the points i would raise, but i dont remember ever making this criteria clear.

All you have to do is ask me for my criteria.
              Last edited by Technical_Skill; 06-06-2007, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Manny Paquio is not renowned for his skills but he is a great fighter and rated p4p. Hatton might not be skilled as well but he is a great fighter as well. Manny has beaten great fighters. Hatton has beaten a great fighter. He was underdog against KT but won, so basically people underrated what hatoon can do. They continually try and underrated him.
                Last edited by hugh grant; 06-06-2007, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Manny Paquio is not renowned for his skills but he is a great fighter and rated p4p. Hatton might not be skilled as well but he is a great fighter as well. Manny has beaten great fighters. Hatton has beaten a great fighter. He was underdog against KT but won, so basically people underrated what hatoon can do. They continually try and underrated him.
                  Hatton was an underdog because no one really knew or cared who Hatton was.

Comment

In an ideal world and if time wasnt an issue and fights were easy to make maybe Hatton could box those boxers. But he doesnt have to. Hatton is more of a name if not at 147 than Cotto and Marge. PBF didnt need to box any 154lbs befor boxing DLH and it would be ****** to say that he did need to.
                    what a joke this guy is

Comment

I hope Hatton dont impress too much against Castillo, if Hatton does win. It could hurt his chances against PBF even, and scare him off.
                      lol................

Comment

Working...
                      X