Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton on Mayweather AGAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I think Tszyu has better skills than Judah. In fact I'm a fan of Zab's, but his skill is overrated. He relies on talent.

Mayweather is skilled, Wlad is skilled, Mosley is skilled, in fact I think I could name 20 current boxers with skills that exceed Zab's. I don't think I could name one that is faster though, P4P.

Whether I know anything about boxing is up for debate, but then again I'm pretty **** hot at debating.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
      Robbery?

when you watch boxing do you use your eyesight? or do you feel the TV screen with your hands and try to get a feel for what is going on?

How was what most people agree is a close fight, a robbery? the press in the front row had floyd winning, just because a decision is close and contraverisal, doesnt always make it a robbery.
      Robbery to me is when a fight is so one sided yet the judges see it differently. Castillo vs Mayweather I was not a robbery.

Comment

No way did tsysu have 'exceptional skills'
        He must just be exceptionally lucky then, right?

Yeah, he's that unskilled that it only took him a round to figure out a prime, undefeated Zab whereas it took Floyd 5 to figure out the ****ed up basket case that we know now.

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
        lol, Lang's talent was so good, he is bum living on the streets, lets not over do things here, if Judah can beat cotto, i think he has a serious chance at becoming p4p number one in the future if mayweather retires, focused Judah is no joke.
        Judah wouldn't have lasted 3 rounds with Duran, never mind be able to lay the schooling on him that Kirkland did. Zab could learn a few things about being a ****up from old Kirkland too.

p4p #1 ????? With nothing but 2 punches, raw speed and a glass jaw.............please.

Comment

• Originally posted by OptimusWolf View Post
          Well I think Tszyu has better skills than Judah. In fact I'm a fan of Zab's, but his skill is overrated. He relies on talent.

Mayweather is skilled, Wlad is skilled, Mosley is skilled, in fact I think I could name 20 current boxers with skills that exceed Zab's. I don't think I could name one that is faster though, P4P.

Whether I know anything about boxing is up for debate, but then again I'm pretty **** hot at debating.....
          Good for you, thing is there is no need to even debate this,

Judah has better footwork, better defensively and is more varied offensively,

Kosta Tsysu had an extremely dangerous right hand,

There is a difference, and for the record, if anybody in your list relies on talent (or in this case reflexes) its shane mosley.

Comment

The sad thing is you are not joking, repeat that comment to anyone who knows boxing, see their response.

Point me in their direction then, because the only person I can see who fits that description already agreed with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus Funk View Post

He must just be exceptionally lucky then, right?

Yeah, he's that unskilled that it only took him a round to figure out a prime, undefeated Zab whereas it took Floyd 5 to figure out the ****ed up basket case that we know now.
              He hit zab with a sickening punch, Tsysu had a tremendous right hand, that doesnt mean he is 'way more skilled' than judah, Tzysu got figured out by vince phillips for a reason, lol. look at his record, other than Judah, tell me these superstars tzysu was knocking out. Please.

lol.

You dont have to be skilled to win a title at boxing, is Manny Pacquiao really skilled? not really, is he one of the best fighters in the world, yes.

Originally posted by Cletus Funk View Post

p4p #1 ????? With nothing but 2 punches, raw speed and a glass jaw.............please.
              Are you serious? Judah's been high up on the p4p list before, was a two weight world champion, gave floyd mayweather his only legitimate tough fight (mayweather was one handed in castillo 1), dont be so quick to write off zab, if he beats cotto, ill pick zab over mosely, and then if he was to win that fight he would be near the top of p4p.

Oh and please tell me about all these wonderful skills tzsyu had. lol

Comment

• He won the senior amateur world championships mate - you can't do that without some skill. The guy decisioned a former world champ in his 4th fight. C'mon, Tzsyu was a lot more than a great right hand.

I really think you need to consider what you mean by skill. if you mean flashy combos and footwork, then bully for you and zab, but that isn't what I mean by skill, nor Cletus.

Comment

• Originally posted by OptimusWolf View Post
                  He won the senior amateur world championships mate - you can't do that without some skill. The guy decisioned a former world champ in his 4th fight. C'mon, Tzsyu was a lot more than a great right hand.
                  Hold on, i never said tzsyu didnt have skills, im just saying he is not 'way more skilled than judah, infact he isnt more skilled than judah imo, but i need to watch more of his fights, and am open to a change of opinion.

Amateur boxing is a different game to pro boxing, seriously, amatuer boxing favors head shots, and there are less rounds so its more about out right fighting rather than having a consistant game plan over 12 rounds, which is a skill in boxing.

Example: Floyd Mayweather is effective over 12 rounds because of his stamina, if you fight at his pace, you will get tired, and be vunerable late on. Because he spars 15 miniute rounds with different sparring partners coming in. So that is factor also.

Originally posted by OptimusWolf View Post
                  I really think you need to consider what you mean by skill. if you mean flashy combos and footwork, then bully for you and zab, but that isn't what I mean by skill, nor Cletus.
                  If footwork and accuracy are not skills i dont know what is.

Comment

If footwork and accuracy are not skills i dont know what is.
                    You said Manny Pacquiao was not skilled, yet his accuracy is second to none, he also has great footwork.

Make up your mind.

Comment

• Amateur boxing is much more about core boxing skills than the pro game. thats why so many amateurs fall down because of stamina, chin and power issues in the pro game.

Comment

Working...
                      X