Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowmos in here, losing it hehe

This is after they became zombies hehe

This is before they were zombies hehe

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-16-2015, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Lol if I wasn't married I would have loved to fuvk a filipino, but I'm not fuvking that fish lol

Btw, I'm an American, dumbass! Just because I support a true Atg I'm from the Philippines. You are a fuvking ignorant racist.

Sigh.. You senseless flowmos trying to pollute my thread. You can't stop the freight train though,.. It can't be stopped. Buckle up! coz this is a long ride.

Oh I was just messing with you hehe
      Lol...I'm sure you would...being that filipino refers to a male. I'm sure you meant to say filipina tho right?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Lol...I'm sure you would...being that filipino refers to a male. I'm sure you meant to say filipina tho right?
        So filipina is a term used for women. Got it, you must be ethnically related to know those stuff. But nice to know something new everyday.

Filipinos are good people. Anyway carry on troll/racist.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 12-16-2015, 12:48 AM.

Comment

So filipina is a term used for women. Got it, you must be ethnically related to know those stuff. But nice to know something new everyday.

Filipinos are good people. Anyway carry on troll.
          Lol...I've reduced a troll to calling me a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Lol...I've reduced a troll to calling me a troll.
            Just remember following me around is very creepy, troll.

Your nth reply to my thread? Can't count anymore.. Tsk tsk tsk..

Bordering fatal attraction lmao
            Last edited by Spoon23; 12-16-2015, 12:47 AM.

Comment

A true legend wouldn't fight like that in the biggest night of his life. Floyd lost and obviously didn't deserve the win. Pac did, not only did he deserve it. He did it with only one healthy arm to boot against a roided up Floyd who ran and hug for dear life. Now that's ATG material from Pac. A true warrior of the game.
              I guess you could put it this way as well. One guy fought throughout his career to KO his opponent, the other guy played a slick game of how to win rounds. I prefer kicking ass over winning a round.

Comment

• Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
                flowmos in here, losing it hehe

this is after they became zombies hehe

this is before they were zombies hehe

omgad lmao! PAC is done!

How about his tight socks! That is another important issue.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 12-16-2015, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                  I guess you could put it this way as well. One guy fought throughout his career to KO his opponent, the other guy played a slick game of how to win rounds. I prefer kicking ass over winning a round.
                  Yup, but at the end of the day the one who connected more and fired the significant blows was still Pac that night.

That's the bottom-line. That's what counts. Pac was obviously the true winner.

He pressed the action and backed Floyd for 12 rounds shows ring generalship, he won most rounds as video evidence suggests.

He made a roided up floyd fight like a vagina with one healthy arm.

Now that's a true warrior of the game.

Comment

Just remember following me around is very creepy, troll.

Your nth reply to my thread? Can't count anymore.. Tsk tsk tsk..

Bordering fatal attraction lmao
                    Whatever you say gaysian

Comment

Yup, but at the end of the day the one who connected more and fired the significant blows was still Pac that night.

That's the bottom-line. That's what counts. Pac was obviously the true winner.

He pressed the action and backed Floyd for 12 rounds shows ring generalship, he won most rounds as video evidence suggests.

He made a roided up floyd fight like a vagina with one healthy arm.

Now that's a true warrior of the game.
                      Lol @ pac was obviously the true winner...yea, so obvious that you had to watch the fight in slowmo to make a case for it. Dumb pact@rd lol

Comment

Working...
                      X