No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    In a perfect world a fight like this would be rematched and, there would be a review before the rematched decision because of the contraversy. part of the problem is that at the lower levels because of how quick punches are, and because of how fractional eluding a blow can be, no judge can see these details. In a close fight like this where blows just miss and punch stats are screwy, there will be problems.
    Great points. Well addressed.

Pac's punches were lightning quick as evident to missed punch connected that weren't counted for Pac. These old prune judges wearing thick glasses shouldn't even be scoring fights in lower weights since their eyes are to slow to catch the action anymore. These fighters at the lower weights are faster than heavier weight classes especially in comparison with those in the heavy weight divisions. lower weight classes needs judges who aren't close to their expiring dates of their lives.

I believe, it is almost mandatory to demand a judge who is at least below 50 years old and has a 20/20 vision to see those punches that were actually connecting and what not.

Great points.

# provided that the judges aren't in on the scam.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Lol...you're acting like pac blew mayweather out and was simply robbed on the scorecards. The fight was closer than the scores were at best. The judges don't have biased slowmo videos at their disposal, so they scored it how they scored it. Even most of the punches your video presented as smoking gun evidence that pac won, were not really clean or great punches...and certainly not as visible to the judges as what floyd was landing from the outside. Learn to live with it...it's over. That fight was one of the biggest letdowns in boxing history...and you want to treat it like is was manny's crowning achievement lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        fight 3 and 4 with Manny was at 143-144...a welterweight catchweight fight and he got KTFO....Marquez was never a great welterweight and isn't now....he is a great fighter who competes at 147 for big bucks

Floyd was more offensive then and he would've been 5 years younger, so his legs would have been even faster and Manny cant cut off a ring to save his life and Mayweathers reflexes were faster as well........its just my personal opinion and I have been consistent and never changed my position......Only way Manny could win was by a one punch kayo because he doesn't adjust fast enough mid fight to deal with a fighter on Mayweather's level of skills, adjustments and comparable athleticism
        If the fight would have happened in 2010, floyd would have punished pac imo. floyd is basically a shot fighter. He no longer has the ability to mesh together his offence and defence like he once could.

Comment

Lol...you're acting like pac blew mayweather out and was simply robbed on the scorecards. The fight was closer than the scores were at best. The judges don't have biased slowmo videos at their disposal, so they scored it how they scored it. Even most of the punches your video presented as smoking gun evidence that pac won, were not really clean or great punches...and certainly not as visible to the judges as what floyd was landing from the outside. Learn to live with it...it's over. That fight was one of the biggest letdowns in boxing history...and you want to treat it like is was manny's crowning achievement lol.
          Where did I say those things your mentioning?? lol

But yes evidences shows Pac was robbed. That is clear.

Crowning achievement?

More like who was the better man that night wasn't the bald dude.

Everyone is entitled to his opinion. I've finished addressing my points to the likes of you for the nth time..( means I had enough of you trolling me lol)

What matters is..

# Floyd didn't actually win that night.

# still all noise and baseless comments

#floyd divk riders cannot dispute
          Last edited by Spoon23; 12-15-2015, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Where did I say those things your mentioning lol

Crowning achievement?

Everyone is entitled to his opinion. I've finished addressing my points to the likes of you for the nth time..( means I had enough of you trolling me lol)

What matters is..

# cannot dispute
            Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but not their own set of facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but not their own set of facts.
              Facts, are hard copies of truth in a form of a video.

Not mine. It's just their to be seen.

# Floyd fans for 70 pages still can't dispute facts laid out.

# all noise no substance

# Pac connected more throughout the fight

# stop crying hehehe

# this is about the thread topic, if you having nothing intelligent to say about it then all you are is an empty hallow can making a lot of noise.

# EMPTY lmao
              Last edited by Spoon23; 12-15-2015, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Facts, are hard copies of truth in a form of a video.

Not mine. It's just their to be seen.

# Floyd fans for 70 pages still can't dispute facts laid out.

# all noise no substance

# Pac connected more throughout the fight

# stop crying hehehe

# this is about the thread topic, if you having nothing intelligent to say about it then all you are is an empty hallow can making a lot of noise.

# EMPTY lmao
                Dude your lack of seriousness follows you like a skunk's scent follows a skunk. I don't have to cry, Floyd won, the world saw and acknowledges that, end of story. It's unfortunate that you can't but no one cares about one lone grown doofus that refuses to admit his god doesn't have the powers he thought he did. Please give me a legitimate reason I would be crying over any of this instead of mocking you day in and day out?

Comment

Where did I say those things your mentioning lol

But yes evidences shows Pac was robbed. That is clear.

Crowning achievement?

What matters is..

#floyd divk riders cannot dispute
                  Robbed...lol. So a fight where you need to resort to slowmo video to prove pac won a few rounds constitutes a robbery? You'd be taken more seriously if you just said pac won in your opinion. But you can't help yourself from trying to get digs in at floyd fans (as you imagine everyone who didn't think pac won) so you throw around terms like robbery in an attempt to aggravate. This is why everyone calls you a troll and thinks you're a joke...but maybe that's what you want, i don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    Dude your lack of seriousness follows you like a skunk's scent follows a skunk. I don't have to cry, Floyd won, the world saw and acknowledges that, end of story. It's unfortunate that you can't but no one cares about one lone grown doofus that refuses to admit his god doesn't have the powers he thought he did. Please give me a legitimate reason I would be crying over any of this instead of mocking you day in and day out?
                    Sigh.. Just as I thought. Empty.

No one cares? 17k views. One of the top threads of nsb. Lol sure

# cannot dispute video evidence

# time stamp it

# otherwise, your just a hobo squatting in here with nothing to go for

Comment

Robbed...lol. So a fight where you need to resort to slowmo video to prove pac won a few rounds constitutes a robbery? You'd be taken more seriously if you just said pac won in your opinion. But you can't help yourself from trying to get digs in at floyd fans (as you imagine everyone who didn't think pac won) so you throw around terms like robbery in an attempt to aggravate. This is why everyone calls you a troll and thinks you're a joke...but maybe that's what you want, i don't know.
                      I'll keep it simple for you.

This is like your 100th reply to my thread. I must be important to you lmao

Oh if you read my thread I think it was clear I said Pac aced it 8-4. If that wasnt clear enough for you due to your reading comprehension. here it is again. Pac won it.

Obviously you are too scared to know the truth and just come in here to spam lol

Hey, it's okay to troll me, but if you have nothing to say about the topic at hand. Then you are not really contributing in here, and all you're doing is sounding sulky.

Just my 2 cents. Anyway,

# time stamp it

# dispute it

# you're better off crying lol
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 12-15-2015, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X