No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    so you end up depending your point with i don't know? I told Zaroku that's what happens when i scrutinize genius Floyd fans post. they always end up with i don't know.

more than 400 million dollars worth of a fight and muricans can't even spell welterweight right?

and you were asking why was there no complaints about the wrong spelling?

Forms made out of cheap mimeographed prints cards?

IV'e edited my post answer the rest or spin it whichever way you want.
    Lol...how am i supposed to answer when you ask me why some random person I've never met made a mistake? Pact@rdation ...in the highest order. I noticed you've dropped the thing about moretti allegedly handwriting on the master scorecard lol. You must have read it and now know how ****** you've looked whining about it for the last 100 pages.
    Last edited by Real King Kong; 12-17-2015, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Lol...how am i supposed to answer when you ask me why some random person I've never met made a mistake? Pact@rdation ...in the highest order.
      depend your post, simple as that. I don't know does not cut it.

why would you present a case/evidence when you yourself can not answer the points?

Lawyer A Exhibit A: your honor here is the photo evidence of the crime scene to support my case.

Judge - who's that guy and what is he doing in there in the crime scene?

Lawyer A - I don't know your honor. LOL

answer or spin the rest of my question.

oh by the way the guy who wrote "Mayweather Unanimous decision" did not base his remark on the individual score cards he based it from the form. and the form says red corner won.
      Last edited by Rath; 12-17-2015, 12:27 AM.

Comment

depend your post, simple as that. I don't know does not cut it.

why would you present a case/evidence when you yourself can not answer the points?

Lawyer A Exhibit A: your honor here is the photo evidence of the crime scene to support my case.

Judge - who's that guy and what is he doing in there in the crime scene?

Lawyer A - I don't know your honor. LOL

answer or spin the rest of my question.
        A judge would never ask someone something as ****** as why somebody else did something lol. How can anyone but that person answer that? It's ironic that you use the word spin...because that's exactly what you're trying to do here.

Comment

A judge would never ask someone something as ****** as why somebody else did something lol. How can anyone but that person answer that? It's ironic that you use the word spin...because that's exactly what you're trying to do here.
          my questions were based on the evidence you presented.

judge asked the question base on the photo the lawyer presented.

the lawyer could have said, the guy is Mr. X he was already subjected to interrogation and is not considered a suspect.

Answer the rest of the questions
          Last edited by Rath; 12-17-2015, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Answer the rest of the questions
            What questions? Like why did moretti write on the master score card? I've told you 10 times...HE DIDN'T. THAT IS THE SECTION OF THE CARD WHERE THEY WRITE WHO WON. IT SAYS DECISION:

Comment

• Look very closely by where it says mayweather wins ud. It says "decision"...as in that's the section on the form where they write who won. To the left there is a section for point deductions...which is blank because there was none.

Comment

What questions? Like why did moretti write on the master score card? I've told you 10 times...HE DIDN'T. THAT IS THE SECTION OF THE CARD WHERE THEY WRITE WHO WON. IT SAYS DECISION:
                these questions:

1. where is your evidence that all 12 rounds were presented to the media?

2. Round 9 and 10 were identically the same, 2 judges scored it for Pac and the other scored it for Floyd. you said that round 9 is the best evidence to show which corner is which so the all the numerous media there used round 9 to present to the doubting public. round 10 is just the same, not one of the media thought of using round 10?

3. Rounds 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,11, and 12 can also show which corner is which, why no media used any of these rounds?

4. Why is there only a single photo of round 9? media representatives don't have a photog****hr of their own to use?

5. Or only round 9, the cheap mimeographed printed individual score card form were presented to the media?

6. the guy who wrote "Mayweather Unanimous decision" on the bottom right corner based his remark on the Final form not on the individual scorecards form but the final form says red corner won why?

7. why did they not corrected the mistake instead of just writing "Mayweather Unanimous decision" and when the question arises about the corners, only then did they cleared up the problem and made the second corrected form?

Comment

these questions:

1. where is your evidence that all 12 rounds were presented to the media?

2. Round 9 and 10 were identically the same, 2 judges scored it for Pac and the other scored it for Floyd. you said that round 9 is the best evidence to show which corner is which so the all the numerous media there used round 9 to present to the doubting public. round 10 is just the same, not one of the media thought of using round 10?

3. Rounds 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,11, and 12 can also show which corner is which, why no media used any of these rounds?

4. Why is there only a single photo of round 9? media representatives don't have a photog****hr of their own to use?

5. Or only round 9, the cheap mimeographed printed individual score card form were presented to the media?

6. the guy who wrote "Mayweather Unanimous decision" on the bottom right corner based his remark on the Final form not on the individual scorecards form but the final form says red corner won why?

7. why did they not corrected the mistake instead of just writing "Mayweather Unanimous decision" and when the question arises about the corners, only then did they cleared up the problem and made the second corrected form?
                  You're more than capable of finding a site that ran the scorecard story and contacting them for that info.

The final scorecard is a tabulation of all the individual cards that is updated round after round. Whoever was filling it in was obviously adding the points for both fighters each round and came out with mayweather winning.

That section on the bottom right is always going to say who won the fight...that's what it's there for. They didn't write that there just to correct a mistake.

Comment

You're more than capable of finding a site that ran the scorecard story and contacting them for that info.

The final scorecard is a tabulation of all the individual cards that is updated round after round. Whoever was filling it in was obviously adding the points for both fighters each round and came out with mayweather winning.

That section on the bottom right is always going to say who won the fight...that's what it's there for. They didn't write that there just to correct a mistake.
                    but the form says red corner won, why would he write "Mayweather Unanimous Decision"?

again the guy who made that remark did not base it on the individual score cards he based it on the form which say red corner won.

so this is how it ends, you presented evidences and i will look for the answer on those evidence that you presented?

you were just guessing all 12 rounds were presented, you can not proved it.

spoon presented videos that he admittedly made by others to support his claim.

he stand by the videos and answered every single points raised by genius floyd fans.

you presented evidences yet answer questions by I Don't Know, and go look it up yourself.

now you see the difference between a Pac fan and Genius Floyd fan?

go back to your patented:

the whole nation suffered a melt down

stop crying

move on

let it go.

maybe it will work, maybe
                    Last edited by Rath; 12-17-2015, 01:15 AM.

Comment

but the form says red corner won, why would he write "Mayweather Unanimous Decision"?

again the guy who made that remark did not base it on the individual score cards he based it on the form which say red corner won.

so this is how it ends, you presented evidences and i will look for the answer on those evidence that you presented?

you were just guessing all 12 rounds were presented, you can not proved it.

spoon presented videos that he admittedly made by others to support his claim.

he stand by the videos and answered every single points raised by genius floyd fans.

you presented evidences yet answer questions by I Don't Know, and go look it up yourself.

now you see the difference between a Pac fan and Genius Floyd fan?

go back to your patented:

the whole nation suffered a melt down

stop crying

move on

let it go.

maybe it will work, maybe
                      Lol...you put a lot of effort into reaching your ah ha moment. I presented all the evidence...you just deny it...the same as i consider spoons videos to be biased and invalid. When i watch them i see a lot of the shots he has pac landing clearly missing...so it's all subjective. You just happen to believe your stance is definitive, which shows your lack of reasoning and intelligence. You have your opinions, i get that, although it seems like you're in denial. The site that i read the story on said they were sent copies of the induvidual round by round scorecards. I don't plan on contacting them and asking why they didn't post all of them in their story. The scorecard is supposed to say who won on it. Does michael buffer say "the winner, and still champion...the red corner." No he doesn't. I'm starting to suspect it's your routine to have a few beers and post on nsb, cuz I've had similar types of circular arguments with drunks in the bar...either that or you're an infantile ******. Either way it's proven pointless...so as you say, I'll move on lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X