Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamer, co-founder of New York-based Partners In Safety, said Pacquiao “could have injured (the shoulder) more” in the fight but that he had probably determined he would have surgery afterwards anyway so it wasn’t a significant risk factor.

So the question is why even ask for the shot at all or even mention it when it comes off sounding like sour g****s? Not wanting to look in the mirror and admit Mayweather was the better boxer probably hurt Pacquiao a lot more than his shoulder did.

Full article on Forbes

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidlar...ury-as-excuse/

Tight Socks the real reason PAC lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Kamer, co-founder of New York-based Partners In Safety, said Pacquiao “could have injured (the shoulder) more” in the fight but that he had probably determined he would have surgery afterwards anyway so it wasn’t a significant risk factor.

So the question is why even ask for the shot at all or even mention it when it comes off sounding like sour g****s? Not wanting to look in the mirror and admit Mayweather was the better boxer probably hurt Pacquiao a lot more than his shoulder did.

Full article on Forbes

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidlar...ury-as-excuse/

Tight Socks the real reason PAC lost.
      Simple answer.

Coz Pac didn't actually lose as video evidence suggest.

Add the fact when he was asked by max if he won after the bout and with no hesitation he said yes he did. Video evidence collaborates on how he felt he did enough. Which he truly did.

Anyway, Zaroku. Your post has nothing to do with the thread topic. Next time, Marquez topic, tight socks or Guys not relating to the actual video evidences of this thread should be posted in other threads. I hope you can be more discerning next time. Respect homey.

FLoyd is such a technical fighter that even if he punches air he scores!!!" - #flowmoscience

#ILLEGAL IVY DIDN'T WORK FOR FROID
      Last edited by Spoon23; 12-16-2015, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Simple answer.

Coz Pac didn't actually lose as video evidence suggest.

Add the fact when he was asked by max if he won after the bout and with no hesitation he said yes he did. Video evidence collaborates on how he felt he did enough. Which he truly did.

Anyway, Zaroku. Your post has nothing to do with the thread topic. Next time, Marquez topic, tight socks or Guys not relating to the actual video evidences of this thread should be posted in other threads. I hope you can be more discerning next time. Respect homey.

FLoyd is such a technical fighter that even if he punches air he scores!!!" - #flowmoscience

#ILLEGAL IVY DIDN'T WORK FOR FROID

I saw the fight in slow motion, normal speed. PAC didn't win.

Max asked him if he felt he won, because Max didn't think PAC won. Roach also believes Floyd won. God knows PAC lost. God told PAC, and that is what really matters.

That Forbes article was funny! Did you read it all??

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Lol @ pac was obviously the true winner...yea, so obvious that you had to watch the fight in slowmo to make a case for it.
          Actually, it's the topic of the thread. It is about the slowmo videos showing accurate connected punches which obviously you didn't even know this is about the slowmo videos, but surprisingly you frequently post in here for like the thousand time already.

just shows the level of your ******ation is off the charts hahahahaha!

80 pages already and you have know idea it's about the slowmo vids. Classic ******ation lmao

Oh I'm just playing with you. No hard feelings.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-16-2015, 02:56 AM.

Comment

I saw the fight in slow motion, normal speed. PAC didn't win.

Max asked him if he felt he won, because Max didn't think PAC won. Roach also believes Floyd won. God knows PAC lost. God told PAC, and that is what really matters.

That Forbes article was funny! Did you read it all??
            Then all you need now is to dispute the videos.. Time stamp it buddy.

Last time I checked 79 pages ago none can.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-16-2015, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Then all you need now is to dispute the videos.. Time stamp it buddy.

Last time I checked 79 pages ago none can.

OMG, can't watch PAC lose agin.
              No slow motion, compubox recalculating.
              PAC lost.

Dispute this, he just lost.

Comment

OMG, can't watch PAC lose agin.
                No slow motion, compubox recalculating.
                PAC lost.

Dispute this, he just lost.
                Is it Christmas already? I just spotted a flo -mo look son! Hehehe..

Comment

Is it Christmas already? I just spotted a flo -mo look son! Hehehe..

Look son, "a slow-mo-h0m0"

LMAO!

You guys are so entertaining. The lengths you will go to, in a meaningless mission to restore PAC to greatness. That really is your hope, your impossible dream. PAC had a good run.

But you didnt read that Forbes article, right?? You have a selection bias, selecting information or evidence as you like to call it, that supports your view point.

Globally, many sports writers feel embarrassed for PAC and his wild excuses. The Many Faces Of PAC.

Freddy said he wants Manny to put down his bible, and kick ass like he did in the past!

He does however have a point, Floyd held too much, moved too good.
                  Bayless was bad. But Manny did not do enough to win.

What rounds do you believe are in dispute??? The judges were clear on who won, right? No dispute there.

MindBat
                  11-16-2011, 08:11 PM
                  Urine tests make Manny weak.

Of course. "Peeing into a cup without prior notice is detrimental to Manny's performance."

Thanks.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 12-16-2015, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Actually, it's the topic of the thread. It is about the slowmo videos showing accurate connected punches which obviously you didn't even know this is about the slowmo videos, but surprisingly you frequently post in here for like the thousand time already.

just shows the level of your ******ation is off the charts hahahahaha!

80 pages already and you have know idea it's about the slowmo vids. Classic ******ation lmao

Oh I'm just playing with you. No hard feelings.

Lol...making peace...a last resort for the internet troll.

Comment

It made sense. But I would like to see them all, out of curiosity.

I strongly, strongly believe that nothing will happen to change the result.

It really is that simple.

Floyd beat PAC in a very tactical fight. Manny couldn't bring it, Castillo, Maidana, and Cotto all did better than Manny.

Freddy roach has said that Floyd beat Manny. He also said before the fight, that he didn't want excuses from Floyd when PAC beat him. No excuses either way. But PAC made an excuse, said his shoulder was hurt before the fight. Got sued, then changed his story, it happened during the fight. His credibility is in question.

Floyd isn't TBE, this era, yup! ATG, yes! HOF, yep! PAC & Marquez too.

Keep up your efforts to do whatever it is you want to change!!
                      look at all the evidences considerthis posted. Look at how the photo was taken look at how all media presented only round 9 when yet they were presented with all the rounds. if that is not su****ious enogh for you to ask question then nothing will.

What did buffer and lennon used to announced the winner of the fight?

the first form or the second form?
                      Last edited by Rath; 12-16-2015, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X