No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    You keep saying you aren't Asian, but what are you then?
    He gives the best head in 3 states, my gay cousin Raul swears by Spoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Lol I'm not even Asian. Just because I'm supporting an Asian fighter I automatically reside in his country. Racist much tsk tsk tsk..

Anyway, you're like a hobo infecting my thread with nonsense for the nth time..

You are the ultimate Fl0mo my friend. Your undeniable illogical but sexual content makes you unique. Illiterate, but unique. Cheers!

Floyd fan club

Starring: Zaroku

My Master Lord MayVader laughs at you and your circle jerk network. I am both illerate & ignorant, but you lick PAC's taint. Your words, not mine.

How long have you been a taint licker???

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        My Master Lord MayVader laughs at you and your circle jerk network. I am both illerate & ignorant, but you lick PAC's taint. Your words, not mine.

How long have you been a taint licker???
        Haha sorry to burst your bubble again. It's some ******ed forum member who wrote that taint line on my sig.

I just have no way of removing it. It's not in any settings. That's how fl0mos want to chop my head off.

That line for me is like a badge of honor. Shows how much pain I caused you guys to go that low hehe..

Comment

Haha sorry to burst your bubble again. It's some ******ed forum member who wrote that taint line on my sig.

I just have no way of removing it. It's not in any settings. That's how fl0mos want to chop my head off.

That line for me is like a badge of honor. Shows how much pain I caused you guys to go that low hehe..
          WTF??? My **** cousin Raul is dying to meat you.

Comment

WTF??? My **** cousin Raul is dying to meat you.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Floyd cheated, my opinion.
            Yes he did that's why with all the facts I presented plus the cheating part with all the peds Floyd had.

It is only logical Floyd didn't deserve that win. It was a hallow win Zaroku.

Comment

Yes he did that's why with all the facts I presented plus the cheating part with all the peds Floyd had.

It is only logical Floyd didn't deserve that win. It was a hallow win Zaroku.
              Floyd cheated and Raul wants to meat you!

Comment

Floyd cheated and Raul wants to meat you!
                Yes he did. Floyd's cheating ways calls for a cleaner sport. Floyd does want a cleaner sport right Zaroku?

Comment

Yes he did. Floyd's cheating ways calls for a cleaner sport. Floyd does want a cleaner sport right Zaroku?

I don't believe what Floyd says. I know Manny is a liar for sure.

Comment

It's not far fetched. NBA didn't have instant replay before, but it eventually did. It is only fair to score a 3 pointer if its a 3 pointer. Same as tennis, these instant replays help officials give the right call and award the point to the athlete or team that truly deserves it.

These videos I posted shows how bad the scoring was. It really shows the fight was rigged and the true winner was and is the Asian guy in the yellow trunks.
                    Fights are the hardest sports to score ,you are relying on visual opinion from not a really good vantage point ,i actually had to watch the Wlad fight and every rnd 3 times to make sure i wasnt seeing things despite the extremely low punch out put , i can see why the judges mucked that one it wasnt easy on screen it surly wouldn't be live .....the whole sitting ring side to score close call punches from a stationary angle is a joke and thats why you get at least 1 judge viewing a different fight half the time and usually its the other 2 who are wrong ! lol

Comment

I was hoping to see another Huggies video about Floyd vs PAC.

That Floyd vs Maidana Huggies video was so funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X