No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Pac...because that colum of scores was under his name. It never would have got that far cuz they would have immediately known it was a mistake cuz pac clearly lost.
    if you say Pac would have won the fight if it happens to be the Blue corner instead of red then what will you do with moretti's written note Floyd won unanimously?

Why did moretti have to right Floyd won unanimously in the firs place, the other two judges did not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      if you say Pac would have won the fight if it happens to be the Blue corner instead of red then what will you do with moretti's written note Floyd won unanimously?

Why did moretti have to right Floyd won unanimously in the firs place, the other two judges did not?
      I thought we had cleared that up. Are you referring to the master scorecard where it says floyd won in the section that says decision:? Moretti and the other judges only write on the round by round cards.

Comment

I thought we had cleared that up. Are you referring to the master scorecard where it says floyd won in the section that says decision:? Moretti and the other judges only write on the round by round cards.
        I don't think they have the ability to be objective about Manny losing.
        Marquez & Mayweather beat the Filipino God. Marquez nearly killed him.
        Floyd destroyed his psyche.

They wait in vain for a non pending investigation to start. They formulate far fetched theories, looking for anything and anyone who join them on this quest to invalidate PAC's losses.

Comment

if you look at the first form you presented, it does not really say Floyd on the red corner and Pac on the blue corner.

Floyd vs Pac were fighting on that form and that was how the billing was arranged floyd's name comes first.

it only happens that under Floyd's name is the red corner and under Pac name is the blue corner.

it does not necessarily means Floyd on red and Pac on Blue.

the red corner won FACT.

Comment

if you look at the first form you presented, it does not really say Floyd on the red corner and Pac on the blue corner.

Floyd vs Pac were fighting on that form and that was how the billing was arranged floyd's name comes first.

it only happens that under Floyd's name is the red corner and under Pac name is the blue corner.

it does not necessarily means Floyd on red and Pac on Blue.

the red corner won FACT.
            ...except the tally of the scores from the individual round by round cards says floyd won. Round 9...2 judges had it for manny 1 had it for floyd. What corner does that correspond with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I don't think they have the ability to be objective about Manny losing.
              Marquez & Mayweather beat the Filipino God. Marquez nearly killed him.
              Floyd destroyed his psyche.

They wait in vain for a non pending investigation to start. They formulate far fetched theories, looking for anything and anyone who join them on this quest to invalidate PAC's losses.
              My boy Z with the goods....

Comment

• Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
                My boy Z with the goods....
                I wonder how many of PAC's die hard fans watch his 6th round KO loss to JMM in SLOW MOTION.

I suggest they do! In normal speed we see Manny getting KTFO.
                But!
                But!

In slow motion, we see Manny getting KTFO, but in Slow Motion!

He falls face first slower.
                He bounces off the canvas slower too.

Roy Jones says "he------------is---------not--------------getting-------up-------Jim----! In slow motion speech.

In slow motion he is KTFO for 30 min.

LMAO

Comment

...except the tally of the scores from the individual round by round cards says floyd won. Round 9...2 judges had it for manny 1 had it for floyd. What corner does that correspond with?
                  so how did the clerk made mistake? why someone put the score on red corner instead of Blue?

why did someone wrote mayweather unanimous decision on the bottom right corner instead of correcting the mistake?

where are the rest of the 12 rounds? round ten wass just the same as round 9, 2 judges scored it for Pac and 1 for Floyd, why not one of the numerous media representative used round 10 why all the media used round 9?

again rounds 1, 2 3,4,5,6,7,8,11,,12 will prove just the same which corner is which. why not a one out of those numerous media representatives used those rounds?.

look at the photo evidence of round 9 it seem only one photographer took that photo and all the media used it. medias there don't have their own photographer to take the photo of the evidence?
                  Last edited by Rath; 12-17-2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

so how did the clerk made mistake? why someone put the score on red corner instead of Blue?

why did someone wrote mayweather unanimous decision on the bottom right corner instead of correcting the mistake?
                    I don't know...people make mistakes. Did you notice they also spelled welterweight wrong? Where's the outrage over that? I guess that particular mistake doesn't serve your conspricy theory so you just ignore it. The bottom right corner is where they put who won. It says decision right above it lol. Did you even read what it says on the card...or is it too hard to see through your tears?

Comment

I don't know...people make mistakes. Did you notice they also spelled welterweight wrong? Where's the outrage over that? I guess that particular mistake doesn't serve your conspricy theory so you just ignore it. The bottom right corner is where they put who won. It says decision right above it lol. Did you even read what it says on the card...or is it too hard to see through your tears?
                      so you end up depending your point with i don't know? I told Zaroku that's what happens when i scrutinize genius Floyd fans post. they always end up with i don't know.

more than 400 million dollars worth of a fight and muricans can't even spell welterweight right?

and you were asking why was there no complaints about the wrong spelling?

Forms made out of cheap mimeographed prints cards?

IV'e edited my post answer the rest or spin it whichever way you want.
                      Last edited by Rath; 12-17-2015, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X