No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Who said your you are my ALT?? You have totally lost it. YOU are so confused Missy. Mixing your ALTS have now made you so deranged to even think that you even think you are my ALT. WTF!!!
    Everyone knows you're spoon23 *****

LMAOOOOOOO!!! This dumb bltch has been posting this over and over but because he doesn’t know what “you’re” means, he took it as a compliment!!!

Don’t blame me! I tried to teach you that word for over a year now!

R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      [B]LMAOOOOOOO!!! This dumb bltch has been posting this over and over but because he doesn’t know what “you’re” means, he took it as a compliment!!!
      It's over Missy. You can't spin what has been said.

It's over. You will always be my Biatch 'till the end of time BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

OH NOW IT'S THE GRAMMAR POLICE WHO IS YOU BY THE WAY. WHO DON'T GET WHAT YOU JUST SAID TO YOUR INNER-SELF?? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'LL EXPLAIN IT TO YOU. NOT THAT I KNOW YOU WILL GET IT. BUT NO ONE THINKS YOU'RE THEIR ALT. NO ONE. IT'S YOUR MIND PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU AGAIN.

GET YOUR MEDS. HOPING FOR YOU THAT YOU DON'T GET CURED THOUGH SO I CAN BASH AND WHIP YOU SOME MORE. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

DIDN'T YOU SAY THIS??

AS I QUOTE:

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

"If I'm your alt"... wouldn't that mean we are the same person?

Who said your you are my ALT?? You have totally lost it. YOU are so confused Missy. Mixing your ALTS have now made you so deranged to even think that you even think you are my ALT. WTF!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DUCK AGAIN MISSY HAHAHAHA!!

#DIAGNOSTIC ABOUT TRAVESTYNY PSYCHE IS COMING SOON. SO STAY TUNED EVERYONE

Comment

There is nothing to spin, moron. You are barely literate. Lmaoooo.

So did you learn what “you’re” means now? Did you? Did you????

Lmaooooo. How many L’s are you gonna take? Log out, bltch!

Comment

There is nothing to spin, moron. You are barely literate. Lmaoooo.

So did you learn what “you’re” means now? Did you? Did you????
          I'LL EXPLAIN IT TO YOU. NOT THAT I KNOW YOU WILL GET IT. BUT NO ONE THINKS YOU'RE THEIR ALT. NO ONE. IT'S YOUR MIND PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU AGAIN.

GET YOUR MEDS. HOPING FOR YOU THAT YOU DON'T GET CURED THOUGH SO I CAN BASH AND WHIP YOU SOME MORE. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

DIDN'T YOU SAY THIS??

AS I QUOTE:

Who said your you are my ALT?? You have totally lost it. YOU are so confused Missy. Mixing your ALTS have now made you so deranged to even think that you even think you are my ALT. WTF!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DUCK AGAIN MISSY HAHAHAHA!!

You're losing it Missy. Being Paranoid are associated with dementia and too much drugs. Better get some help. You are seeing things. Trying to be an English teacher in a Boxing forum is the clue. Crazies do that. Just saying. Get some help. You might need a straitjacket. You might hurt yourself.

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
          Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye hehehe!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-16-2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye hehehe!!

LMAOOOOO. ANOTHER BlTCH ALTERING POSTS!!!!!! YOU ****ING IDIOT!!!!

LOOK HOW THIS CLOWN ADDED THE "'S" BECAUSE HE FINALLY REALIZES HE MADE A MISTAKE

Orignal post:

Everyone knows you're spoon23 *****
            Made in a thread about alts...in which he's responding to me challenging anyone to a perma-ban bet about whether I have any alt.

LMAOOOOOO. BE CAREFUL ABOUT ALTERING POSTS, DUMMY. YOU MIGHT GET DEALT WITH LIKE LOU DID
            Last edited by travestyny; 11-16-2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

It's over. You will always be my Biatch 'till the end of time BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

OH NOW IT'S THE GRAMMAR POLICE WHO IS YOU BY THE WAY. WHO DON'T GET WHAT YOU JUST SAID TO YOUR INNER-SELF?? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
              check my post out regarding him...

when he starts picking on your spelling to use it against you. he lost the battle. that's his way out.

Comment

• 117-111 Floyd

Deal with the **** bro

Comment

LMAOOOOO. ANOTHER BlTCH ALTERING POSTS!!!!!! YOU ****ING IDIOT!!!!

LOOK HOW THIS CLOWN ADDED THE "'S" BECAUSE HE FINALLY REALIZES HE MADE A MISTAKE

You're losing it Missy. Being Paranoid are associated with dementia and too much drugs. Better get some help. You are seeing things that aren't really there. Trying to be an English teacher in a Boxing forum is the clue. Crazies do that you know. Just saying. Get some help Missy. You might need a straitjacket. You might hurt yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    check my post out regarding him...

when he starts picking on your spelling to use it against you. he lost the battle. that's his way out.
                    Exactly.

I don't really take my Biatch Travestyny seriously. She's a fruitcake. You know when her back is against the wall she'll weasle her way out with lame grammar attacks in a boxing forum!! LMAO

#Travestyny is the lamest pussay in the forum hahaha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-16-2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

You're losing it Missy. Being Paranoid are associated with dementia and too much drugs. Better get some help. You are seeing things that aren't really there. Trying to be an English teacher in a Boxing forum is the clue. Crazies do that you know. Just saying. Get some help Missy. You might need a straitjacket. You might hurt yourself.

Let's compare your fake, EDITED quotations to my real ones

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Do you want to me to ask the question now or stay queer? Simple really.
                      Yes, it is simple. I want you to stay queer.
                      I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

LMAO. Find someone else to play dress up with, H@mo.

Have you answered my past questions? Have answered my question about Pac boy being your biatch?

Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
                      me and pacboy are tight! We share stuff.

The truth cuts like butter.

NOW THAT IS ALL UNEDITED. LMAOOO. ENOY!!!

R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                      X