No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm waiting TravestyNY,

Time for you to wear it chump. You only need to wear it once. That's it. No biggy. Don't let down your Flowmo comrades. It's only pink Flip Flops.

It's time to accept failure. For once in your life. Man up!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-06-2017, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I'm waiting TravestyNY,

Time for you to wear it chump. You only need to wear it once. That's it. No biggy. Don't let down your Flowmo comrades.

It's time to accept failure. For once in your life. Man up!
      I'M WAITING FOR YOU TO GO AND CONFESS WHAT ELSE THIS GUY ****ED UP ON. LMAOOOO!!!!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)
      hahahahahahahhaha!!!! Gotcha

Comment

• I am clearly doubting your gender now hahaha!

Some say real men can wear pink. Those who can't, are closet ****s. So what are you?

I can wear Pink. No problem.

Why couldn't you? Afraid of knowing the truth about your gender hahaha!

Accept my olive Branch. It will expire in less than 24 hours from now.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-07-2017, 01:37 AM.

Comment

I am clearly doubting your gender now hahaha!

Some say real men can wear pink. Those who can't, are closet ****s. So what are you?

I can wear Pink. No problem.

Why couldn't you? Afraid of knowing the truth about your gender hahaha!

Accept my olive Branch. It'll will expire in less than 24 hours from now.

What...the actual ****...does this have to do with your videos being complete trash?

You fell off the deep end, my friend. Seek help.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            What...the actual ****...does this have to do with your videos being complete trash?
            You wish it was the case, but we all know it isn't

I'll give you a better deal..

I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

That should give you courage to wear them now. So that we can move forward. Okay? Can you handle that Missy?

Now let's see if you can man up after that, unless you really are a C U N T, can't do shyit about that anymore hahaha!

T - 20 hours

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-07-2017, 01:38 AM.

Comment

You wish it was the case, but we all know it isn't

I'll give you a better deal..

DONE!

That should give you courage to wear them now. So that we can move forward. Okay? Can you handle that Missy?

Now let's see if you can man up after that, unless you really are a C U N T, can't do shyit about that anymore hahaha!

T - 20 hours

LMAO. Find someone else to play dress up with, H@mo.

Comment

• T - 18 hours

Window is closing, My olive branch in giving you back some credibility and honor is closing in TravestyNY, and once this closes, people will remember this day, when you weren't man enough to admit how you folded in the heat of battle, either way, my thoughts about your lame points will be out tom.

Let's recap,

When I asked you a simple question related to the round you were questioning. It was a simple question to see how much rationality you have left in your sorry existence. Knowing this was an old boxing match. I only asked you to give your take in the round we are disputing. It was a very simple question. Any normal person should be able to answer. And yet this was your ******ed answer.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                I haven't looked over round 2 and I have no desire to.
                Obviously you did give yourself an effort to take a screen shot of the punch in round 2 that you thought didn't land, and you have the nerve to say with a straight face that you didn't look at the round we are arguing about, and you have the nerve to give an opinion of a round that you didn't even understand at that time? Silly isn't. That's all you kid. One dumb poster.

You fold, you flip flop with false narratives to fit your agenda, but when you get trapped in a corner, you caved in, and denounced that you actually have no idea what you were talking about in the first place lol

- to make it clear, I just caught you arguing about something you didn't really have inept knowledge off in the first place. It just shows that you have a preconceived notion of what you want to believe happened that night, like how the Judges in this fight did too hahahaha! Or you are one big fuvkn' liar who would lie to your teeth and say whatever will help you with your weak lame arguments. Problem is I caught it haha Bravo dude lol

And that is why, you fuvked up bigly.

# Dude ponder on why you are red since 2008. Stop trying to argue with the big boys. You have no credibility. It's been 9 years and you have nothing to show for lololol

Arguing over a topic you are clueless is the dumbest thing you can ever do in a forum and It also mean your actions did show, that when pushed comes to shove you caved in like a vagina and retreated like a frozen vagina who didn't know what to do, but to retreat like a fa6 hahaha!

lol okay..

Here I'll help you out. So we can document everything in here for the world to see.

Do you honestly think Pac has no argument for winning round 2? Simple straight up question.
                Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                I haven't looked over round 2 and I have no desire to.
                What you just did is pussification in it's finest form lmao

You are one big vagina who got exposed kid.

And after all that happened. Then you felt like vindicating your exposed self after a pressed on you, and you started making your points and freezing pictures of the round. Way to get motivated after being exposed as a deserter hahaha! Your queerness is legendary. You quack when necessary, but when backed in the corner after a major beat down, you think you still have wings to fly lmao

Anyway, now that I am only offering you a way to redeem yourself, after that pathetic stunt you pulled arguing without knowledge of the facts is a mortal sin around here.

You only need you to wear this Pink Flip Flops, if you want to show the viewing public that you can accept your own frailties and be responsible for failed actions, and that you are a man that still has a bit of integrity left in him. I'll tell you this much, once this window of forgiveness has elapsed. Don't expect to be treated with dignity. I will be treating you like a piece of gum stuck in my shoe. A man with no integrity, a man that has fallen to the depths of hell that only a fool will listen too.

# Your REP since 2008, is a reflection of how pathetic you really are, 9 years to build some integrity, and yet,not even your Fl0wmo friends agrees with your posts to this day hahaha!

For your sake time to wear this well made Pink Flip Flops haha!

# TRAVESTYNY IS A TRAVESTY - RED SINCE 2008, 9 YEARS! WTF!?

You're equivalent to an employee that never went up the corporate ladder hahaha!

9 years to work on his rep, and nothing to go for. How many mistakes in debating has he made?

A whole damn much for sure hahaha!

Credibilty = zilch hahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-09-2017, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Let's recap,

When I asked you a simple question related to the round you were questioning. It was a simple question to see how much rationality you have left in your sorry existence. Knowing this was an old boxing match. I only asked you to give your take in the round we are disputing. It was a very simple question. Any normal person should be able to answer. And yet this was your ******ed answer.

Obviously you did give yourself an effort to take a screen shot of the punch in round 2 that you thought didn't land, and you have the nerve to say with a straight face that you didn't look at the round we are arguing about, and you have the nerve to give an opinion of a round that you didn't even understand at that time? Silly isn't. That's all you kid. One dumb poster.
                  YES, LET'S RECAP.

You're an idiot. I already told you that I clicked on the video YOU posted, and at the first "landed punch" from Pacquaio in round 2, I turned it off. Because....as you agreed with...THE PUNCH DIDN'T LAND.

Then you went on and on about how it is about entire rounds.

Ok, so I finally analyze all of round 2.....

and you talk about how you put on pink flip flops and you want me to put them on with you.

DONE!

You're a H@mo. And your dumb ass videos are still shlt. LMAOOOO!
                  Last edited by travestyny; 03-07-2017, 06:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    LMAO. Find someone else to play dress up with, H@mo.
                    T - 18

You must have leveled up with your tastes in foot wear, perhaps this one will suffice? You can't go wrong with high heals in pink hahaha!

Grab them while it's hot! Deal is ticking Missy don't forget..

Comment

T - 18

You must have leveled up with your tastes in foot wear, perhaps this one will suffice? You can't go wrong with high heals in pink hahaha!

Grab them while it's hot! Deal is ticking Missy don't forget..

DONE!

LMAOOOOO. You just bodied yourself!

Comment

Working...
                      X