Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Dang bruh.

travestyny you just gonna roll over and take it!? Not the travestyny I used to know, he'd be going toe to toe.

He realized that bending over and taking it in the azz was more rewarding for her. lmfao...

travestyny in the middle
    Me and spoon on the sides

_____:bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Did you actually contact me and try to persuade me not to keep this thing going with another one of your alts?

A poster in the Thunderdome claims you were the exact poster that sent me a PM trying to convince me to let this go.

You aren't coming out looking too good here. Say it aint so!!!!
      Dont know...didnt even look at your dome thread. Just know there is one in there. Im waiting for it to go on longer so i can make you look dumber than you already look.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Dont know...didnt even look at your dome thread. Just know there is one in there. Im waiting for it to go on longer so i can make you look dumber than you already look.
        Why wait? Bring out what you got now, because you know I got more for you. . Making your juvenile gay jokes ain't gonna save you from your embarrassment.

Comment

I got the proof homes. I suggest you stay away
          You got shlt. lmfao. You cannot still provide an actual link you lame brain twat. lol You tried to fabricate what you a misspelled word like a dip shlt and it back fired on your ******ed azz. :AOR: All you can post is shlt you made up.

ya dummy!

Comment

Why wait? Bring out what you got now, because you know I got more for you. . Making your juvenile gay jokes ain't gonna save you from your embarrassment.
            not embarrassed idiot. Fuk your dome thread. I already owned your phaggoty azz in this thread. You made another thread woo woo woo. Why rehash what already was done. Me spoon and several others already long dlcked the fuk outta your bltch ass. You belong to me now. My bltch.

Comment

You got shlt. lmfao. You cannot still provide an actual link you lame brain twat. lol You tried to fabricate what you a misspelled word like a dip shlt and it back fired on your ******ed azz. :AOR: All you can post is shlt you made up.

ya dummy!
              I already provided the link. Just because you deleted it doesn't mean the references to it were deleted, idiot. LMAO

I got proof that it did exist.... why did you go and delete it if you had nothing to hide, LMAO

EXPOSED!
              Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Originally posted by Lomachenko
              You got owned dude. Just except it. You look like a clown right now. Log off

I'll accept that you need to return to school and learn the difference between "except" and "accept."

Don't jump in the crossfire, junior. You're clearly not built for it.
              BY THE WAY, IT'S STILL SITTING THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. BUT WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST? HOW DID THAT ARROW GET THERE NEXT TO LOMACHENKO'S NAME IF THERE WAS NO ORIGINAL POST? WHERE DID IT GO, PAC-BOY

Comment

not embarrassed idiot. Fuk your dome thread. I already owned your phaggoty azz in this thread. You made another thread woo woo woo. Why rehash what already was done. Me spoon and several others already long dlcked the fuk outta your bltch ass. You belong to me now. My bltch.
                Bltch, what you did was Greek K me and then sent me a message using another alt asking me to stop beefing with you. LMAOOOO

THAT'S PURE OWNAGE. THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Comment

Bltch, what you did was Greek K me and then sent me a message using another alt asking me to stop beefing with you. LMAOOOO

THAT'S PURE OWNAGE. THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
                  /thread........

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    The nerve biatch!

Have you answered my past questions? Have you answered my question about Pac boy being your biatch?

You have ducked those questions and you dare say I'm ducking?

Damn guuurl!!!

Now go to the pond and replace Floyd. I want to snipe biatches!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    LMAO. You don't really like this dude, do you? I thought he was your friend. LMAOOOO.

You dudes are all falling apart. This is ****ing hysterical!
                    Hold up?

TravestyNY, are you insinuating, just because I'm asking if you are Pacboys's biatch it means I don't like Pacboy??? Hahahaha!

Another level of mental breakdown has been witnessed! LOLOLOL

Biatch, me and Pacboy are tight! We share stuff. I was only asking you if you are Pacboy's Biatch to confirm if I do share you with him. If you think I'm a selfish man who doesn't want to share you with my bros. You think too highly of yourself. You're not in the league with my other biatches that I don't want to share with others. You're the kind of biatch that is passed around.

The fact you never answered my question if you really are pacboy's biatch, only means one thing. You are Pacboy's Biatch and I'm sharing you with him! Hahahaha!

Yup you're the biatch in the middle. Pacboy and I are giving you flavor hahahaha!

:bukkake:
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 09-28-2016, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• LMAOOOOO

EXHIBIT A:
                      Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Biatch, me and Pacboy are tight! We share stuff.
                      WHO THE **** SAYS THAT??? LMAOOO. WHAT DO YOU SHARE???? THIS SHlT HAS ME DYING!

EXHIBIT B:
                      Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Have you answered my question about Pac boy being your biatch?

YOU'RE ASKING ME IF PAC-BOY IS MY BlTCH???? LMAOOOOO. RUN ALONG NOW. YOU'RE DONE.

Comment

Working...
                      X