Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    But, in slow motion, t@rds are.....living in pain.
    Slow motion makes everything better...

According to Zaroku, Froid roid won. According to him slow motion to know who connected more does not matter.

Who won Floyd vs Pacquiao? Live and officially, not in slow motion?
    I would have applauded you highly except that..."not in slow motion?"

why? what is so wrong with reviewing the fight in slow mo?

It is not about changing decisions or declaring a no contest....

It is about really seeing what happened....who hit who more, harder etc etc....

Its about who delivers the most punishment and who truly deserves the win based on who put the hurt in the hurt biz.

Zaroku: not in slow motion pls. A call to cover their eyes of the horrific truth that Froid roid didn't do much to deserve that lame excuse for boxing queer.

The zombie apocalypse started along time ago since Floyd brainwashed this yes men called Fl0mo-hoes hahaha ( My biatch travestyNY included)

You can't see a naked women right in front of you if you see Floyd looking at you. It's that bad bud.. Your kind has gone bunkers.

A dance of melodramatic events that caused ripples of millions of fight fans dismayed for such poor showing of chivalry that brought forth a foul taste in their mouths for purchasing a product they were expecting to receive turned out different. A lemon and not was promised. As they violently screamed and booed for what they witnessed is not what they were promised. They wanted their money back!

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao

Floyd Mayweather Booed at after Defeating Manny Pacquiao

# if there is a guy who needed to redeem himself for all that queerness in his quest to survive 12 rounds against an asian midget. It's always been the bald guy for such sorry display of boxing if you can call it that.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 09-28-2016, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      BLAH BLAH BLAHHHH. EVERYONE SEES YOU DUCKING AND HIDING LIKE A LITTLE BlTCH. THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO?

LMAO. THANKS FOR BOWING DOWN, F@G. HOW'S IT FEEL FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW YOU'RE A LITTLE TWAT?
      Bowing down?? Such deluded mind you have there biatch! hahaha

I say the one who keeps on blah blah blah is the one ducking don't you think?

Logic biatch!

So many questions yet unanswered..

Up to this day..

No proof of your stay in a 5 star hotel. No proof of having a hot girl in a 5 star hotel. No proof a college degree.

And to go back a couple of months back. You have been trolling me ever since and informed NSB you will stop trolling me.. And yet! You are still here following me around hahahaha!!!

Here's your infamous line for other readers to see how I nailed you to my bidding to this day.. You have no credibility in your words. No integrity, but all lies that only shows you no nothing about integrity. Such a travesty...

Exhibit A

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      So you thought you won something because I said I wasn't going to keep feeding the troll?

I've trolled you the whole weekend. You should feel lucky, since it is monsoon season here and I didn't have much better to do. This whole weekend

I leave you with your quote: "So you thought you won something because I said I wasn't going to keep feeding the troll?"

"I've trolled you the whole weekend. "

So to dissect what you've just said. You kept feeding the troll ( who is the troll?) and you were trolling the troll which only legitimizes that you very well know you are also a troll, but hate feeding trolls lmao

So that means you are a troll based on your comment since you trolled? Am I right?

Dumbest post ever! Hahahahahaha

A troll that don't want to feed the troll, but still to this day talking to his perceived troll nemesis hahahahahaha

# not acknowledging that I'm a troll but you perceive me to be and yet you still troll me hahahaha

# you should throw your college diploma in a tar pit that is if you have one. That's were it belongs lolololol
      Last edited by Spoon23; 09-28-2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I say the one who keeps on blah blah blah is the one ducking don't you think?

Logic biatch!

So many questions yet unanswered..

Up to this day..

No proof of your stay in a 5 star hotel. No proof of having a hot girl in a 5 star hotel. No proof a college degree.

And to go back a couple of months back. You have been trolling me ever since and informed NSB you will stop trolling me.. And yet! You are still here following me around hahahaha!!!

Here's your infamous line for other readers to see how I nailed you to my bidding to this day.. You have no credibility in your words. No integrity, but all lies that only shows you no nothing about integrity. Such a travesty...

Exhibit A

I leave you with your quote: "So you thought you won something because I said I wasn't going to keep feeding the troll?"

"I've trolled you the whole weekend. "

So to dissect what you've just said. You kept feeding the troll ( who is the troll?) and you were trolling the troll which only legitimizes that you very well know you are also a troll, but hate feeding trolls lmao

So that means you are a troll based on your comment since you trolled? Am I right?

Dumbest post ever! Hahahahahaha

A troll that don't want to feed the troll, but still to this day talking to his perceived troll nemesis hahahahahaha

# not acknowledging that I'm a troll but you perceive me to be and yet you still troll me hahahaha

# you should throw your college diploma in a tar pit that is if you have one. That's were it belongs lolololol
        Dude, no one knows or cares about what the actual **** you are saying. Are you going to accept the challenge or not? Man the **** up or admit that you're a little bltch!

Comment

[B][SIZE="5"]Dude, no one knows or cares about what the actual **** you are
          Hahahaha! 14k viewers so far..no one cares lol

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          This thread is gold.

Oh, but it is true I don't really care what they think. I only care about you. They're not my biatch. Your my biatch. Seeing you around actually shows you care about me and that fills up my heart. The only one important to me is you. Don't you forget.

Comment

According to Zaroku, Froid roid won. According to him slow motion to know who connected more does not matter.

Who won Floyd vs Pacquiao? Live and officially, not in slow motion?
            I would have applauded you highly except that..."not in slow motion?"

why? what is so wrong with reviewing the fight in slow mo?

It is not about changing decisions or declaring a no contest....

It is about really seeing what happened....who hit who more, harder etc etc....

Its about who delivers the most punishment and who truly deserves the win based on who put the hurt in the hurt biz.

Zaroku: not in slow motion pls. A call to cover their eyes of the horrific truth that Froid roid didn't do much to deserve that lame excuse for boxing queer.

The zombie apocalypse started along time ago since Floyd brainwashed this yes men called Fl0mo-hoes hahaha ( My biatch travestyNY included)

You can't see a naked women right in front of you if you see Floyd looking at you. It's that bad bud.. Your kind has gone bunkers.

A dance of melodramatic events that caused ripples of millions of fight fans dismayed for such poor showing of chivalry that brought forth a foul taste in their mouths for purchasing a product they were expecting to receive turned out different. A lemon and not was promised. As they violently screamed and booed for what they witnessed is not what they were promised. They wanted their money back!

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao

Floyd Mayweather Booed at after Defeating Manny Pacquiao

# if there is a guy who needed to redeem himself for all that queerness in his quest to survive 12 rounds against an asian midget. It's always been the bald guy for such sorry display of boxing if you can call it that.
            You've told this lie so many times that you have accepted it as fact. Except for Pac and his immediate family, you're the only one beating this drum.

Comment

Hahahaha! 14k viewers so far..no one cares lol

Oh, but it is true I don't really care what they think. I only care about you. They're not my biatch. Your my biatch. Seeing you around actually shows you care about me and that fills up my heart. The only one important to me is you. Don't you forget.
              Everyone knows you are ducking and hiding like a f@g. That dude muthafuka ducking me like a f@g. Is there really anything else for me to prove here? Nope.

Just beheaded all of you clowns and showed what pvssies you are. But I'm not done with you yet, clown boy

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                You've told this lie so many times that you have accepted it as fact. Except for Pac and his immediate family, you're the only one beating this drum.
                Hard copies of the fight in a form of a video is a lie. Sure.

Now try to dispute it.

But off course you can't. It's true.

# all the Floyd army have tried. Can never be disputed.

# truth exposed

# can't you hear the boos every time Froid hugged manny? Reality bites.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 09-28-2016, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Everyone knows you are ducking and hiding like a f@g. That dude muthafuka ducking me like a f@g. Is there really anything else for me to prove here? Nope.

Just beheaded all of you clowns and showed what pvssies you are. But I'm not done with you yet, clown boy
                  The nerve biatch!

Have you answered my past questions? Have answered my question about Pac boy being your biatch?

You have ducked those questions and you dare say I'm ducking?

Damn guuurl!!!

Now go to the pond and replace Floyd. I want to snipe biatches!

Comment

The nerve biatch!

Have you answered my past questions? Have answered my question about Pac boy being your biatch?

You have ducked those questions and you dare say I'm ducking?

Damn guuurl!!!

Now go to the pond and replace Floyd. I want to snipe biatches!
                    LMAO. You don't really like this dude, do you? I thought he was your friend. LMAOOOO.

You dudes are all falling apart. This is ****ing hysterical!

Comment

Hard copies of the fight in a form of a video is a lie. Sure.

Now try to dispute it.

But off course you can't. It's true.

# all the Floyd army have tried. Can never be disputed.

# truth exposed

# can't you hear the boos every time Froid hugged manny? Reality bites.
                      I could agree with you so we could both be wrong!

I've told you this many times but here it is again. No respectable boxing judge/fan/publication has/had Pac winning this fight. Even the most hard core Manny ball gagger on HBO (Lampley) had Floyd winning. Even the most hard core Manny ball gagger on NSB (Pac-Boy) had Floyd winning. If Arum or Roach believed Pac won, they'd be screaming it at the top of their lungs. They're not, as a matter of fact, Roach wants a rematch because he believes Manny will win NEXT time.

Floyd won this fight. Get the **** over it already.

Comment

Working...
                      X