No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye hehehe!!

My Biatchn' to TravestyNy :bukkake:

He destroyed you, and your bish ADPO...hoe....

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      He had no obligation to do anything, regardless of how it came across (good or bad). So in the end you guys got outplayed.
      I'm more Pinoy than you azz wipe.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
        Bernstein just hates Mayweather for weight cheating vs JMM in his first fight at 147.
        As if Freud didn't have enough of an advantage already by JMM moving up 2 weight classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          As if Freud didn't have enough of an advantage already by JMM moving up 2 weight classes.
          That's true..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            He destroyed you, and your bish ADPO...hoe....
            lol That's a REACH you can never grasp hahaha!! How many give away dolls and Dildos do I need from your kind to realize I own you Salty fools lololololol

Here's all that I need to put you in your place and those of your kind.

And then some. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Floyd cheated, my opinion.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I believe Floyd cheated. I feel he got favorable treatment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11
            What in the world did you do to Them? haha. The dildo collection is impressive. Must have p1ssed him off royally. LOL.
            Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Yes, it is simple. I want to stay queer.

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
            Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye hehehe!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-22-2017, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• This thread has reached 300,000 viewers and still going strong!!! Epic thread that keeps on exposing the truth!!

The Truth will always be out.

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post

Exactly. But what's even more pathetic is he's doing it, then bragging about his "post count" that's what he wants. So just stop responding to his thread and watch how his ALTs switch sides so he can bump his thread with "arguments"

lmao That is GOLD!!

Travestyny EXPOSED again hahaha!! ALT is an art Fl0mos like Travestyny use, and after all this time he still has not mastered on how to switch with his lone ALT Dosumpthin hahahaha!! Pathetic much?? I think so BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!
              Last edited by Spoon23; 11-15-2017, 08:34 PM.

Comment

lol That's a REACH you can never grasp hahaha!! How many give away dolls and Dildos do I need from your kind to realize I own you Salty fools lololololol

Here's all that I need to put you in your place and those of your kind.

And then some. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Be careful. It's likely that Lou was banned because of altering my quotation.

I see you are still shopping around an altered quotation like a bltch. You might be next

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Be careful. It's likely that Lou was banned because of altering my quotation.

I see you are still shopping around an altered quotation like a bltch. You might be next
                  LOL not my problem. It's Lou who's speaking the truth about you. :blow:

Don't shoot the messenger.

You giving me a Dildo again? Or are you calling your Mommy?? BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Keep ALTing
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 01-17-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

LOL not my problem. It's Lou who's speaking the truth about you. :blow:

Don't shoot the messenger.

You giving me a Dildo again? Or are you calling your Mommy?? BWAHAHAHAHA!!
                    Lou got dealt with for being a bltch ass liar.

You, on the other hand, are everyone's punching bag. You will go down in the history of this website as the village idiot. At least you accomplished something.

Now do us all a favor and stay here in your dungeon, bltch.

By the way, check my sig for some unedited posts LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      You, on the other hand, are everyone's punching bag. You will go down in the history of this website as the village idiot.
                      lol Mirror is your friend Missy. I believe you are referring to yourself.

Even a diehard Fl0mo such as Considerthis even knows you are and will always be my biatch. Now that speaks volumes BWHAHAHAHA!!

From a Floyd fan himself! Knowing the facts who owns who..

Here it is again.. Read and weep BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-16-2017, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X