Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    P.S. Memo to Spoon:

Stop drinking, bruh.

You are obviously beginning to hallucinate.

Hint: If you didn't ask shyt or spouted gibberish, aint nobody ducking a question.

Now cap that bottle, wash your arse, and go get help.

We're pulling for you, man!
    lol I've seen you get owned over and over in this thread. No need to add insult to your injuries lmao

#yourthreadisanepicfail

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      I'm not mad, I just squashed you like an ant, why would I be mad, your beaten
      Travestyny doesn't have a quit in him. That's the beauty of it shape.

You can nuke him over and over like a crash test dummy getting obliterated. He is too dumb to realize his down and out so you can do it all over again lmao

Just think of him as a post apocalypse zombie. Killing him multiple times is like having to open a present over and over again hehehe!! What a bundle of joy. A gift that keeps on giving. That's pretty much what Travestyny is all about. Us pulling strings to a puppet hehehe!!
      Last edited by Spoon23; 10-19-2017, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        For those who don't know this troll leech who hovers in every thread I make. This Troll loves minding my business. He has Posted thousands of times even when I wasn't minding him, and yet now.. I give him my full attention, and only ask to throw him a question, and what does he do? He rather act dumb for the 6th time and duck the inevitable of fear of the main man.

Typical Travestyny. All bark no bite.

Here's another one before you duck for the 7th time.

Simple and concise. Here's the intro question. Comprehend the question. Read it 10x so you'll get it.

Do you want to me to ask the question now or stay queer? Simple really. Not complicated at all, unless you are a queer dumbass hahaha!!

#thenerveforyoutocallanothermanaducker SMDH

What the actual **** are you talking about?

1. Are you saying I have to give you permission to ask a question? Damn homie, I didn't realize I pulled your choke chain that hard.

2. I assure you, neither I nor anyone else here gives 2 shlts about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          Again more rubbish, there is a clear rule in place, arum and pacquaio were subject to a confidentiality clause, which means they were not allowed to raise the subject of the TUE, it's funny to see you weasels squirm and try and pass what you assume a rule means as a fact, fact was there was no sign of dehydration, fact we only have usada and floyds word that this is how it happened, fact usada has been shady in the past with morales, fact for the good of the athlete the NSAC should have been notified, fact fluid saw a doctor 2 hours before an IV was performed in his lounge room, fact he was not sent to hospital, fact floyd said it was just rehydration, fact, usada should be sanctioned for a TUE for mild dehydration, fact a retro tue can only be issued for an IV to combat dehydration if WADA monitors it
          I told you I am not going to prove everything over again every single post.

Each so called fact you listed has been stomped into the ground ad nauseum already in this and other threads.

And BTW, if there was a confidentiality agreement, then how the fuque were Arum and Pac talking about it in September?

Newsflash!

Confidentiality agreements aren't provisional.

They are NEVER written to allow someone to comment once the subject is breached.

And even if they were, the subject became public domain on May 22- the media had, in fact, brought up the subject and opened it to reply.

See, that's why I included the link to the article.
          (here it is again in case you missed it).

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxin...182400390.html

So the question needs to be answered;

WHY DID IT TAKE PAC AND ARUM FOUR MONTHS TO SAY ANYTHING?

And there's more.

Even if there was some bogus confidentiality agreement, that sure doesn't preclude Manny and Arum for suing if there was actually some cheating.

Hell, Arum talked about it...4 months later.

"I'd have to consult with my attorneys. I'm not going to just file a protest which is going to go no place just to file a protest to make a grandstand play. If my attorneys say that we have merit to a protest we can accomplish something this far after the date, then we would do it,"said the former graduate of Harvard Law School, who added - "Now, I haven't practiced law in a long time, my seat-of-the-pants reactions - there's nothing we can do, realistically.

If Pacquiao himself wanted to pursue this, Arum opined - "Manny would only pursue this legally if his attorneys advised him to do it and my seat-of-the-pants reaction is that the attorneys would tell him that he couldn't realistically accomplish anything by doing it. But I don't know, the attorneys have to speak on this and obviously they're aware of it."

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-spea...hers-iv--95657

Here's another question (not that I expect any of you to be able to answer it without having to commit seppuku in shame afterwards):

WHY IS ARUM TALKING ABOUT POSSIBLY CONSULTING ATTORNEYS IN SEPTEMBER?

I MEAN, CONFIDENTIAL OR NOT, HE HAD THE INFO IN MAY SO WHY WEREN'T ATTORNEYS ALREADY CONSULTED BACK IN MAY?

Here's your answer:

Arum and Pac knew it wasn't cheating in May, and only had something to say in sour grapes in order to augment the sour grapes that Hauser had also held onto for 4 months in hopes of marring Floyd's 49th fight.

Which they did.

Nobody has sued yet.

Hauser hasn't been able to fully answer USADA yet and we have yet to see any thing resembling the follow up he promised at the time he made the allegations.

The alleged scandal was a smear campaign, nothing more nothing less.

A smear campaign that had zero merit than and has less than zero merit now.

Just so none of you MORONS forget, there are two questions you need to answer:

1) WHY DID IT TAKE PAC AND ARUM FOUR MONTHS TO SAY ANYTHING?

(couldn't be confidentiality since it was already public domain and/or that agreement would have precluded any comment in September, which obviously wasn't the case).

2) WHAT TOOK SO LONG FOR PAC AND ARUM TO CONSULT LEGAL COUNSEL?

They had the info in May and should have seen a lawyer then if they thought something was really wrong. Hell, there is not evidence they EVER talked to a lawyer to this day.

It isn't like they never sued Mayweather before over bullshyt?

Why not not now?

(Hint: I'll tell you why. Because Floyd didn't cheat, they know he didn't cheat and they were already in the hole trying to get a rematch with that bogus shoulder injury. A bogus lawsuit would have made Manny's dream of redemption go down faster than a Manilla B-girl).

Comment

lol I've seen you get owned over and over in this thread. No need to add insult to your injuries lmao

#yourthreadisanepicfail
            The only thing failing in this thread is the common sense of certain posters who, when presented with proof time after time, still cling to the only hope they have in explaning why their hero was owned in the ring in such a one-sided manner.

Ya boy didn't even hit triple digits landed in a 12 round fight.

You know how "aint for shyt" you look if you land less than 7 punches per round?

So yeah, if I was supposed to be one of the greatest offensive fighters in the sports history and someone made me look THAT IMPOTENT, I'd be fishing for excuses to.

No one believed the shoulder...except pissed off fans who wanted Manny to pay them their $100 back for wasting their time.

So, he hopped on the bogus allegations when Hauser ran the smear campaign.

But, I repeat, THEY AINT SUED FLOYD YET.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              What the actual **** are you talking about?

My god. Never knew you are that dumb to understand or just too queer or maybe both lolololololol

Here's the question again. Read it 100 times

Do you want me to ask the question now or do you want to stay queer? Simple really. Not complicated at all, unless you are a queer dumbass hahaha!!

I assume, Since you again didn't want me to ask the question or you are just to queer to ask. You now have ducked for the 7th time as predicted. going 8th.. Man your breaking records doll hehehe!!

This is a forum were in forum members asks the hard questions. They ask, they debate, they argue. Since you don't want me to ask you the question I liked to ask you for the 7th time..

It is only logical to say based on the premise of my intro question which you love to duck by the way. Only means You are either queer as fuvk or maybe you got some balls left to man up to my question. Since 7 times you've failed to man up. There's only one logical conclusion to it Travestyny. You are obviously one large vagina who wants to stay queer. That's a no brainer.

Okay. I get it you got spooked. Sometimes it's better to retreat than get more embarrassed. Good for you. Stay queer Missy.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 10-19-2017, 01:24 PM.

Comment

The only thing failing in this thread is the common sense of certain posters who, when presented with proof time after time, still cling to the only hope they have in explaning why their hero was owned in the ring in such a one-sided manner.

Ya boy didn't even hit triple digits landed in a 12 round fight.

You know how "aint for shyt" you look if you land less than 7 punches per round?

So yeah, if I was supposed to be one of the greatest offensive fighters in the sports history and someone made me look THAT IMPOTENT, I'd be fishing for excuses to.

No one believed the shoulder...except pissed off fans who wanted Manny to pay them their $100 back for wasting their time.

So, he hopped on the bogus allegations when Hauser ran the smear campaign.

But, I repeat, THEY AINT SUED FLOYD YET.
                lol You are easier to dispel than Tranvestyny. You ain't worth my time lol Not that Travestyny is worthy of my time, but his better than you. That's not a compliment. He is dumbasfuvk so you can get a perspective of what I'm trying to say to you lol

You got burned along time ago.

Comment

My god. Never knew you are that dumb to understand or just too queer or maybe both lolololololol

Here's the question again. Read it 100 times

Do you want to me to ask the question now or stay queer? Simple really. Not complicated at all, unless you are a queer dumbass hahaha!!
                  I hate to be the one to break this to you Spoon (since I think grammar is a questionable clapback unless it's done so badly or done repeatedly).

You don't know WTF you are talking about here.

You are asking travestyny to choose between 2 options...but they aren't what you think they are.

Just break up the compound question and you will see your error.

The bolded question above, if broken into its components becomes:

Do you want to me to ask the question now?

and

Do you want to me to stay queer?

That's you asking both questions, Spoon.

BTW, "do you want to me" is gibberish.

Closest thing to it is "do what you want to me" and if that is what you mean, I assure you travestyny is doing that and then some.

That's why travestny has been laughing at you all this time (what is it, 7 times now by your count).

If you wanted to imply that he was queer (as you seem to be saying over and over again about yourself) the question should read as follows:

Do you want me to ask the question now or do you want to stay queer?

If they have classes in English where you live, I suggest a refresher.

Hope this helps.
                  Last edited by koolkc107; 10-19-2017, 10:02 AM.

Comment

lol You are easier to dispel than Tranvestyny. You ain't worth my time lol Not that Travestyny is worthy of my time, but his better than you. That's not a compliment. He is dumbasfuvk so you can get a perspective of what I'm trying to say to you lol

You got burned along time ago.
                    Burned?

Not one thing I have written here has been refuted.

I'm batting a thousand against you chumps.

Maybe this is part of your problem with English I referred to above.

"My foot in your ass" is not a synonym for "Burned"

For real!

Ask someone...

Comment

I hate to be the one to break thisit to you Spoon (since I think grammar is a questionable clapback unless its done so badly or done repeatedly).

You don't know WTF you are talking about here.
                      lol it was a mistext

I'm the one asking the questions doe

I'll help you instead. Ask your BF Travestyny if he wants me to ask him a question that I believe he will duck. If he says Yes. He got balls to answer it. If he says NO, then it's his 8th duck that he has made in the question I wanted to ask him in this thread, which only proves he is one queer mofo. Simple. Direct. Concise.

Cheers!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 10-19-2017, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X