No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Manny lost, all of my arguments are just butthurt allegations. I have failed.
    Well there you have it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      whoooops sorry i forgot genius floyd fan logic.

a single gif clip where floyd lands a chest shot is enough to dispute spoon's slow mo videos

my bad
      Sweet science is about who connected more per round in a 12 round fight. And sweet science also shows Pac connected more per round than Floyd ever did as video evidence provides. Pac was the true winner.This is clearly a pacman win. Whoever says otherwise have missed a lot of what happened in the fight

Comment

Originally Posted by Spoon23
        Manny won, all of my arguments are based on facts. I have proven videos tell the whole story. Pac won.

The unedited version

Comment

The unedited version

I am still waiting for huggies part two, Floyd vs Manny.
          Floyd vs Maidana huggies was super funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I am still waiting for huggies part two, Floyd vs Manny.
            Floyd vs Maidana huggies was super funny!
            unlikely to happen...

floyd's arms will be too sore and heavy with the iv and pac won't allow floyd no more to use pac's shoulder to lean on or cry on...they are divorced....believe me..

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                unlikely to happen...

floyd's arms will be too sore and heavy with the iv and pac won't allow floyd no more to use pac's shoulder to lean on or cry on...they are divorced....believe me..
                Gonna have to watch the Maidana huggies video where Floyd hugs Maidan 70 times. It was super funny. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post

The version corrected by the nsac...
                  I am curious where you found this. Is it on NSAC's website?
                  I want to shut these guys up, can you provide a link to the original and corrected versions.

Thanks.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Spoon23;16434602]Rath,

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    unlikely to happen...

Yeah, even the great MJ don't want to see a another hugfest again. One is enough. 'Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!'

His airiness (Michael Jordan): 'Man I can't believe I wasted my time watching this marathon hug fest. Time to leave this crap behind. That Mayweather guy doesn't know what greatness is about. When everything is on the line you have to fuvking fight! I can't believe I got conned for paying for this shyit!' Smh

Jordan: Crap I'm stuck in this seat. This shyit is boring..

Jordan: time to leave quick! I don't want to explain myself for watching this crap!

# airless knows how legacy is done and having to do a boring ass marathon event isn't one of them
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-02-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-mor...eather--100590

Pacquiao does not agree with the official decision and still believes he won a close fight in the cards.

"Thing is, I had more people walking out of the arena telling me we got robbed." Explained Roach. "I think Manny was aggressive enough and dominant enough. After the fourth round he told me 'I can't use my shoulder anymore' so I told him to do the best he can and he did the best he can. It was a close fight. He felt he won the fight. I have to rewatch it to be honest with you to give you an opinion if we won or not. - jan 22, 2016

# you are only fooling yourself if you think Floyd deserved that sorry display of boxing.

# you know deep down nothing was concluded that night

Comment

Working...
                      X