No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    More precisely, Pac won the game of punch the guy in the face contest and even outpointed Floyd's pitter patter shots with clean and effective punches.

The sad part is we all know Floyd took peds, and yet he still couldn't find his balls to man-up against Pac with all the advantages that he had he still fought to survive against a one armed man that night.

And as we find out, Pac even with a torn rotator cuff, Pac landed the more significant and effective punches that night.

They both landed the least punch out put of their careers, but the one who commanded the ring and was mostly at the center was Pac who obviously was the ring general initiating and controlling the action, add the clean effective punches as video evidence shows Pac out pointed Floyd in a game of cat and mouse.

The true winner was obviously Pac.

Floyd fought to survive and let the judges saved his ass.
    Pretty much the case. I would change one word. That word is fight. He did not fight, he avoided. He avoided exchanges and he avoided his time to shine because he knew he eventually would have eaten leather and then a real fight would have broken out.
    He got the decision in the game of tag but not on a real fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
      Pretty much the case. I would change one word. That word is fight. He did not fight, he avoided. He avoided exchanges and he avoided his time to shine because he knew he eventually would have eaten leather and then a real fight would have broken out.
      He got the decision in the game of tag but not on a real fight.
      You and spoon need to get a room!!!

LMAO

Comment

• I'll post it again, no boxing fan/publication/judge without an agenda has/had Manny winning this fight. HBOs top Floyd hater/Manny ball gagger(Lampley) had Floyd winning easily. NSB top Floyd hater/Manny ball gagger(Pac-Boy) had Floyd winning easily. Three experienced, competent boxing judges had Floyd winning easily.

Why is all this? Because Floyd won the fight. Get the **** over it already.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          I'll post it again, no boxing fan/publication/judge without an agenda has/had Manny winning this fight. HBOs top Floyd hater/Manny ball gagger(Lampley) had Floyd winning easily. NSB top Floyd hater/Manny ball gagger(Pac-Boy) had Floyd winning easily. Three experienced, competent boxing judges had Floyd winning easily.

Why is all this? Because Floyd won the fight. Get the **** over it already.
          Well as you can see. Video evidence proves them wrong.

31k viewed, 130 plus pages truth is out.

# you can't dispute the truth
          Last edited by Spoon23; 01-14-2016, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Well as you can see. Video evidence proves them wrong.

31k viewed, 130 plus pages truth is out.

# you can't dispute the truth
            Haha this loser still * investigating * looool

Every time I see this on the front page I laugh at this Filipino

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Fights are the hardest sports to score ,you are relying on visual opinion from not a really good vantage point ,i actually had to watch the Wlad fight and every rnd 3 times to make sure i wasnt seeing things despite the extremely low punch out put , i can see why the judges mucked that one it wasnt easy on screen it surly wouldn't be live .....the whole sitting ring side to score close call punches from a stationary angle is a joke and thats why you get at least 1 judge viewing a different fight half the time and usually its the other 2 who are wrong ! lol
              Good point. Judges are seated at a worms eye view. Far cry from an ideal place to score a fight.

When you watch a movie the best seating part is eye level to the screen. That's the best spot in a theatre which is somewhere in the middle row. Same can be said to judges, if they were in a theatre they would have been seated in the front row were it is the worst seated position to enjoy the movie. Were the seating position is at the worst since you are viewing the movie up close and upward in a worms eye view.

So many things wrong in boxing magnified in this fight. Up to this day it needs a lot of tweaking as this thread has pointed out so many flaws just in this fight alone.

But the best part, judges can be bought. As evidence to this points to a rigged score card. One judge awarded Pac only 2 rounds. Far cry from the 8 rounds that should have been his.

This thread exposes the sport. I am merely bringing it out for everyone can see.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 01-14-2016, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
                Haha this loser still * investigating * looool

Every time I see this on the front page I laugh at this Filipino
                Hey racist, I'm not even Asian. Smh..

You're obviously one ignorant mofo tsk tsk tsk..

# this is your 100th reply and still you have nothing to dispute

# empty

# truly shows Pac won
                Last edited by Spoon23; 01-14-2016, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Good point. Judges are seated at a worms eye view. Far cry from an ideal place to score a fight.

When you watch a movie the best seating part is eye level to the screen. That's the best spot in a theatre which is somewhere in the middle row. Same can be said to judges, if they were in a theatre they would have been seated in the front row were it is the worst seated position to enjoy the movie. Were the seating position is at the worst since you are viewing the movie up close and upward in a worms eye view.

So many things wrong in boxing magnified in this fight. Up to this day it needs a lot of tweaking as this thread has pointed out so many flaws just in this fight alone.

But the best part, judges can be bought. As evidence to this points to a rigged score card. One judge awarded Pac only 2 rounds. Far cry from the 8 rounds that should have been his.

This thread exposes the sport. I am merely bringing it out for everyone can see.
                  Spoon this thread has ruffled alot of feathers......what i have found so intriguing is the amount of time they have taken to respond and debate you about it. if they disagree why not just say it and leave or not even say it at all lol. good job man. This has been a very entertaining thread. Outstanding work sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                    Spoon this thread has ruffled alot of feathers......what i have found so intriguing is the amount of time they have taken to respond and debate you about it. if they disagree why not just say it and leave or not even say it at all lol. good job man. This has been a very entertaining thread. Outstanding work sir.
                    Yes, one to three posters absolutely devastated over Manny's unanimous decision loss endlessly necroing a thread sure proves Manny really won!

You tell'em spoon! 20 year plan to make people see it as at least a draw remember?

Comment

I live in the land of the free. Born and raised buddy.
                      That didn't answer my question.

Comment

Working...
                      X