No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    Hey now, don't project your fantasy on to me, keep that between you, rath, and big bro.
    Don't worry, little bro Spoon is like that, he always try to bring new people in the love/brutal sex triangle that we have with Rath.

Feel free to come if you're curious though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I've got all sorts of weirdos in here. I've got Floyd fans into animes, I've got Floyd fans into silver surfer, I've got Floyd fans who gone to the dark side and became my evil me..

So much potheads in one thread

# Weirdos love my thread

# carry on weirdos hehehe
      Pac tard ******ation is a very contagious disease, and it is spreading dangerously.

Because of this thread I have slowly become a pathetic virgin living in a basement posting 24/7 on this site, just like you.

What have you done to me.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Comment

Hey now, don't project your fantasy on to me, .
        Good! Your still a virgin. Keep that chastity belt locked. Spoon 32 is on a rampage. Be weary. :bukkake:

# spoon32 is still a virgin but says he's fuvked mothers

# go figure
        Last edited by Spoon23; 02-01-2016, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Good! Your still a virgin. Keep that chastity belt locked. Spoon 32 is on a rampage. Be weary. :bukkake:

# spoon32 is still a virgin but says he's fuvked mothers

# go figure
          You seem to be a little too interested in the sex life of someone you admit to believe is an underaged kid.

# to catch a predator.

Comment

You seem to be a little too interested in the sex life of someone you admit to believe is an underaged kid.

# to catch a predator.
            I'm just a concerned citizen worried for your life. If you've watched the all time greatest movie thriller psycho, my evil me is 10x crazier than that. Keep your vagina safe alleyesopen, you don't want to give that to the likes of spoon 32.

Save it for the right guy. Trust me. Someday, you'll thank me for that.

# sweet 18
            Last edited by Spoon23; 02-01-2016, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Intermission time:

Sterilizer has great insights of the truth that transpired on may 2.

Originally Posted by sterilizer
              Slow motion doesn't lie.

Pacquiao was so fast in both attack and defense, that probably half or more of his connected punches (WHICH DID SOUND LIKE A PUNCH BTW) were never credited by either Compubox or the American judges, being on American soil, and in Las Vegas no less.

Likewise, half or more of Floyd's punches were credited as landed, but they never ever made any sound like Manny's, and in slow motion it is clearly evident that Manny dodged most of them with excellent head or body movement, and/or caught them with his gloves.

Pacquiao proved to be faster and more accurate than Mayweather both in offense and defense, but his problem is that he is not such a good "poser" when he lands his punches, most of the time they are so awkward that the only way to appreciate and acknowledge them is with the use of slow motion and a very good angle. Conversely, most of Floyd's pot-shot punches LOOK way more aesthetic, almost like theatrically rehearsed for maximum effect, and even if they don't actually land, IDK how he does it but in real time it LOOKS like they do land, but there's no sound to them and in slo-mo you can see that he missed, sometimes even by a few inches...

I am pretty sure that a similar story went down in both of his Maidana fights. Even in regular motion, I clearly saw Maidana dodge or catch most of those supposedly "landed" punches, and frankly Mayweather looked clumsy and old at times. In the De la Hoya fight, similar story, and even in his fight vs. Marquez as well, Marquez did actually land a lot of great combinations of three or more punches on Floyd, which were never credited to him. It doesn't matter that he was punching like a weakling because he was at least two weight divisions smaller than Floyd and in his poorest shape ever, his combinations did still land and he got no credit for them. BTW Floyd did not land a single combination of punches vs. Marquez throughout the whole fight. Just one pot-shot after the other, --many of them caught or dodged as usual-- but his theatrics were great as always, to impress the very-biased American judges.

I insist, a 2nd meeting should have no advantages for Floyd, it should not be on American soil, no American judges, no American referee, no sold-out "punch stats" by Compubox. Instead, this time let the fight take place in Asia, China for example. Use several independent, non-biased stats providers that really do take the necessary time to analyze the punch stats in slow motion and in several angles AFTER the fight ends, and also use the referee, judges, gloves, commentators, drug-testing agencies, betting houses, etc. etc. that Manny chooses, not Floyd, and then, let's see what happens... Oh and I forgot, let's see a Maanny fighting with BOTH hands as well...

But that of course is just a fantasy, the American fighter with all the financial power and clout does always dictate the terms, so if a 2nd fight would be to take place in Las Vegas again, IMO only stupid people would pay to see such a fiasco again, because I don't think Manny has the capability to knock Floyd out, with all the clinching and running involved, if he hasn't been able to knock out smaller and less super-defensive opponents for the last few years
              Last edited by Spoon23; 02-01-2016, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                The impact of the punch hit his chest. Big deal. That's all you can find? He did land jabs now and then but that's about it

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                  The impact of the punch hit his chest. Big deal. That's all you can find? He did land jabs now and then but that's about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                    wow at least a genius floyd fan is trying to exert some effort.

you need 20 more of this.

for 12 rounds of boxing this ain't gonna hold

but good effort though

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      wow at least a genius floyd fan is trying to exert some effort.

you need 20 more of this.

for 12 rounds of boxing this ain't gonna hold

but good effort though

Proof manny lost. you should watch it instead of watching slomo vids.

Comment

Working...
                      X