Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
    Naah.. Whimper shot.

Here's how you do it.

By the way Russ. Still waiting for your answer. Who deserves the round, the one who landed more or the one who landed less?

Still waiting for your answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Naah.. Whimper shot.

Here's how you do it.

By the way Russ. Still waiting for your answer. Who deserves the round, the one who landed more or the one who landed less?

Still waiting for your answer.

Hardest shot of the fight.. Rd 4.. Had floyd on the ropes

But that doesnt win the fight lol

Loser

Comment

• True story....................

Comment

Wether real time vids or detailed technical analysis vids. Still the same, 8-4 Pac.

Videos I posted just makes us appreciate more the quality shots thrown by both men, but off course Pac did more of the dishing out of he hurt in the hurt biz.

# Pacquiao- hurt Floyd several times.. Floyd never hurt Pac. This is the hurt game. Its about who delivers the most punishment.

# floyd to judges: i did my job well, i was'nt knock out, now do ur job well. tomorrow when u wake up look at your respective bank acount

Comment

[IMG]

True story....................
            floyd to judges: i did my job well, i was'nt knock out, now do ur job well. tomorrow when u wake up look at your respective bank acount.

**By the way Russ. Still waiting for your answer. Who deserves the round, the one who landed more or the one who landed less?
            Last edited by Spoon23; 02-02-2016, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              wow at least a genius floyd fan is trying to exert some effort.

you need 20 more of this.

for 12 rounds of boxing this ain't gonna hold

but good effort though
              Why 20 more? Pac only landed 2 or 3 solid punches the entire fight. The rest were flailing arm punches and off balance shots.

Comment

Proof manny lost. you should watch it instead of watching slomo vids.
                watched this many times had Pac over floyd 8-4

do you have slow mo of this where floyd wins?

Comment

• Originally posted by SUCIO416 View Post
                  Hardest shot of the fight.. Rd 4.. Had floyd on the ropes

But that doesnt win the fight lol
                  No, rounds won. Wins fights. And evidences points to Pac winning most of it.

8-4 Pac. Videos don't Lie

Floyd couldn't land a proper jab and a jab is the easiest to land! Manny landed way more even with an injured arm! There is no chance in hell Floyd won this fight.

Any sensible boxing judge outside of Las Vegas would tell you Manny didn't win by a margin but clearly Manny was way ahead on the scorecards.

Floyd was supposed to be defensive yet Floyd was getting hit more and throwing lesser than Manny. Floyd's footwork was really slow for Manny and proved to be useless which resulted in Floyd hugging Manny like a a queer boxer who wants to hide. Manny even said Floyd was hugging more than punching lol

# IF any boxer wants to be the CHAMP, why learn how to punch when all yall need to know is how to duck and grab.. wtf.. lame ass.. this is what boxing has become....
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 02-02-2016, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Why 20 more? Pac only landed 2 or 3 solid punches the entire fight. The rest were flailing arm punches and off balance shots.
                    whoooops sorry i forgot genius floyd fan logic.

a single gif clip where floyd lands a chest shot is enough to dispute spoon's slow mo videos

my bad

Comment

• In a mere 100 years Boxing went from being Physical Combat to Sport to a GAME. From gruelling marathons determined by Guts-Grit-Sweat & Blood to "Champions" that win by working with the least effort possible.

Tyson said it best "I throw everything with Bad Intentions" That is why he delivered some of the best moments in modern boxing compared to Gayfeather's snoozefests. In a perfect world the ONLY judge needed is the faces of the fighters..that more than anything else would be a fair assessment. Punches that don't impact should NOT be counted and that is 90% of anything Floyd has EVER landed....including this fight!!

# Floyd turned boxing into a diva contest

# Floyd ruined boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X