Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-mor...eather--100590

Pacquiao does not agree with the official decision and still believes he won a close fight in the cards.

"Thing is, I had more people walking out of the arena telling me we got robbed." Explained Roach. "I think Manny was aggressive enough and dominant enough. After the fourth round he told me 'I can't use my shoulder anymore' so I told him to do the best he can and he did the best he can. It was a close fight. He felt he won the fight. I have to rewatch it to be honest with you to give you an opinion if we won or not. - jan 22, 2016

# you are only fooling yourself if you think Floyd deserved that sorry display of boxing.

# you know deep down nothing was concluded that night
    no, my friend, something big was concluded that night....

that floyd needs only to last 12 rds and hear ye hear ye "and still, undefeated....etc etc..."

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-mor...eather--100590

Pacquiao does not agree with the official decision and still believes he won a close fight in the cards.

"Thing is, I had more people walking out of the arena telling me we got robbed." Explained Roach. "I think Manny was aggressive enough and dominant enough. After the fourth round he told me 'I can't use my shoulder anymore' so I told him to do the best he can and he did the best he can. It was a close fight. He felt he won the fight. I have to rewatch it to be honest with you to give you an opinion if we won or not. - jan 22, 2016

# you are only fooling yourself if you think Floyd deserved that sorry display of boxing.

# you know deep down nothing was concluded that night

And he is back with the BS... Damn Spoon, we only see you on your own thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
        And he is back with the BS... Damn Spoon,
        It's not BS if you can back it up with facts.

As I have done.

Cheers!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Spoon23;16437706]
          Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Rath,

Yeah, even the great MJ don't want to see a another hugfest again. One is enough. 'Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!'

His airiness (Michael Jordan): 'Man I can't believe I wasted my time watching this marathon hug fest. Time to leave this crap behind. That Mayweather guy doesn't know what greatness is about. When everything is on the line you have to fuvking fight! I can't believe I got conned for paying for this shyit!' Smh

Jordan: Crap I'm stuck in this seat. This shyit is boring..

Jordan: time to leave quick! I don't want to explain myself for watching this crap!

# airless knows how legacy is done and having to do a boring ass marathon event isn't one of them
          of course, when a game is on the line, count on mj to do an mj....to win...

of course, when health is on the line, count on floyd to do a floyd...to survive

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            no, my friend, something big was concluded that night....

that floyd needs only to last 12 rds and hear ye hear ye "and still, undefeated....etc etc..."
            Yeah to win a rigged fight you only need to dance and run for 12 rounds and wait for the biased judges to give their score cards. True!

Comment

Yeah to win a rigged fight you only need to dance and run for 12 rounds and wait for the biased judges to give their score cards. True!
              Judges werent biased , they have reffed manny fights too before so that argument is out of the window. Id rather listen to experienced judges and boxing commisions instead of some irrational poster named Spoon23 on a boxing forum. They will never change the results lol. No matter how much you post .No matter how manny threads you make, its will always be a loss for manny lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                I'm not trying to be a smart alec but seriously I see the left touch his forehead after Manny pulls his head back taking away the impact of the jab and then I see the right going around past Manny's glove with no impact to the head.

Comment

Judges werent biased , they have reffed manny fights too before so that argument is out of the window. Id rather listen to experienced judges and boxing commisions instead of some irrational poster named Spoon23
                  ??

And yet you are still here trying desperately to discredit the facts I have presented with your teenage rants day in day out. Obvious much?

Secondly, I have provided in depth footages proving judges were biased or maybe even blind not to notice 5 rounds of the fight should have been awarded to Pacquiao. Since they only saw 3-2 rounds for pac. adding it all up gives a clear 8-4 win for Pac or at least 7-5. if I'm being generous to Floyd. Just shows how evidently biased judges were.

Now, if you think my video evidences are wrong all you have to do is dispute it. But as you can see at this point, having 48,000 viewers, 230 plus pages, still not a single Floyd fan could ever dispute it. That speaks for itself. How genuinely accurate this video is.

Conclusion: yup judges were glaringly biased

Unless you can dispute the factual truth in this thread. Floyd's official win which you love bringing out is a mere gifted win that holds no weight. And proves judges, compubox were biased.

# hoax, undeserving win ain't all that buddy

# real wins are earned, nothing was concluded that night

By the way, still waiting for your answer, which you seem to be ducking for quite sometime now.

Who wins the round? The boxer who lands more punches per round or the one who lands less? - a simple answer will do

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-03-2016, 12:34 AM.

Comment

??

And yet you are still here trying desperately to discredit the facts I have presented day in day out. Obvious much?

Secondly, I have provided in depth footages proving judges were biased or maybe even blind not to notice 5 rounds of the fight should have been awarded to Pacquiao. Since they only saw 3-2 rounds for pac. adding it all up gives a clear 8-4 win for Pac or at least 7-5. if I'm being generous to Floyd. Just shows how evidently biased judges were.

Now, if you think my video evidences are wrong all you have to do is dispute it. But as you can see at this point, having 48,000 viewers, 230 plus pages, still not a single Floyd fan could ever dispute it. That speaks for itself. How genuinely accurate this video is.

Conclusion: yup judges were glaringly biased

Unless you can dispute the factual truth in this thread. Floyd's official win which you love bringing out is a mere gifted win that holds no weight. And proves judges, compubox were biased.

# hoax, undeserving win ain't all that buddy

# real wins are earned, nothing was concluded that night

By the way, still waiting for your answer, which you seem to be ducking for quite sometime now.

Who wins the round? The boxer who lands more punches per round or the one who lands less? - a simple answer will do

Checked and still a win for mayweather on boxrec so your info doesnt add up lol, it isnt changing anytime soon..........and it will never change. No matter how many posts you make.

Comment

Checked and still a win for mayweather on boxrec so your info doesnt add up lol, it isnt changing anytime soon..........and it will never change. No matter how many posts you make.
                      You do realize. Official wins don't hold water in this thread. What you just did is bring out your useless card, a default out button to say your argument to dispute this thread is weak as usual.. Simply a white flag. Saying you can't dispute video evidences so you bring out the official win record lol

A win is only cherished if its earned. This one isn't one of them bud, wether it's an official win or not. It's nothing to be proud off.

Same as Bradley's win over Pac when they fought the first time. His win was official alright, but everyone knows who got the real win and glory that night wasn't him.

Pac won it unofficially with Bradley as do this one with Floyd. And that's what matters. The true winner

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-02-2016, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X