No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    You can stop bumping this thread now since Miss Philippines won the pageant.

Pac's loss had officially been avenged.
    another desperate housewife floyd fan

is this fact or logic mrs. higher yearning?

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
      Its nice to see compubox getting some much needed scrutiny. I've never understood how untrained geeks can have the eye needed to count landed punches. This goes double for a lot of judges. Froid is an expert at manipulating compubox and the judges. He frames his punches like a baseball catcher frames a pitch.

That said Manny did not win this fight other posters are correct he would flurry and then do nothing. This was because of the shoulder. He couldn't sustain any offense.
      Merry Christmas!

Obviously you see the point how compubox and the judges were glaringly messed up to favor someone else. Yes Pac had a shoulder injury. But what was even more interesting even with a shoulder injury he still landed the more connected punches throughout the entire night as evidences shows on the videos.

Those videos were intentionally meant to be in slow mo to find out the truth who threw the clean and effective punches counted for every round. And guess what Pac landed far more than Floyd in the 5 rounds the judges gave to Floyd which obviously should have been given to Pac.

Add the officially 3 rounds the judges gave to him plus the 5 rounds in these videos that proves it were clear Pac rounds.

That's an easy 8-4 rounds for the Pacman. The true score card.

# you seeing how messed up cmpubox and the judges were - check out the vids and dispute/scrutinize if you'd like, but I assure you it's a solid straight up video of the truth.

# Time stamp it.

# up to this day, Christmas Day, nobody can dispute these videos.

# 100 plus pages, 23k viewers and still nobody can champion the floyd fans to dispute these videos, since the truth in these videos says it all right here. Pac was the clear winner.

# it may not be the trademark fireball Pacquiao that night, but boxing fans forget both him and Floyd landed the least punch output of their career according to the flawed compubox, That said, Pac among the 2 combatants based on these videos, the one who did connect the clean more effective punches per round was surprisingly still the injured right shoulder dude. That speaks volumes of his grit and heart as a true warrior of the game. The truth Pac won it even with a torn rotator cuff
      Last edited by Spoon23; 12-24-2015, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        I agree with everything except the shoulder excuse. If it bothered him that much it would have come up in the corner and post fight interview. Not saying he didn't have an injury...i just don't believe it affected his performance much. His problem was more with getting in range to let his hands go effectively, than simply sustaining punch output like he was working a heavy bag or something. Floyd spoiled him, and he didn't have an answer. ****ty fight all in all.
        Of course it did. Does it mean an injured runner can't run? A runner can still run, but not in his full capacity and usual speed that he can.

Same as Pac. Proof shows Pac had a torn rotator cuff that night. It only shows his right punches are not as lethal or venomous as to if he was healthy. The pop or the zing in his right hooks weren't there, he can throw it, but it wasn't at it's dangerous level. There was no sting in those punches, if it was a healthy right shoulder, Pac would have finished Floyd in those barrages he pinned Floyd in the 4th and 6 rounds. That would have been Lights out Floyd for sure.

A mark of a true warrior, he fought though pain, and after post fight analysis still got the job done and landed the clean and effective punches throughout the night.

Legendary.

Torn rotator cuff red mark @ right shoulder. It bled out.

Dr.Neal ElAttrache (the same doctor who performed the surgery on Kobe Bryant's). Explains Pacquiao's rotator cuff injury.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-24-2015, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Floyd destroyed a nation. It is sad, and pathetic at the same time!

No redemption, only excuses!!!

Let it go..... Let it go.....

LMAO as usual
          No sir!!!! this we will see through!! Ahab's whale with no underpants we will have! A nation rests upon this sir, are you daft? A nation of hard workers, trannys, and lechon chewing devotees to the crispy skin of the swine, like that swine mayweather. We will have mayweather in the hot fat hissing like the pigskin yes we will!! and the Trannys's will eat well that night sir because, a nation will be reborn....

When i look in the sky and see the stars, I dont see sagitarius! I see a primordial game of tag between Pac and May...

Heres a christmas tale: I was asked to teach the Guardian Angels Street Patrol self defense techniques in the Tenderlion region of San Francisco. The Angel's chapter was in this area which is/was a redlight district known for everything from pills for sale on the street in an open air ilicit pharmacy, great Vietnamese sandwiches and...trannies, particularly preopps apparently. Well the Angels Chapter leader wanted to catch a beer after training and told me he would take me to an unbelievable bar filled to the brim with fine ass women. Incredulous I inquired as to how that could be considering the Tenderlion area being a seedy area, well he smiled and asked me to come along and sure enough...

Entering the premises on Jones Street i believe, we ventured to this seedy bar and wouldn't you know it? wall to wall nothing but tall voluptious thangs, I could not believe it, I asked him how it could be? He laughed and let me in on his little laugh. I had no knowledge at the time of the Tranny bars, and there we were. I could not believe it. I rudely watched the wood in my shorts shrink as he explained what one would find upon copping a feel on one of these lovely ladies.

Merry Christmas!!

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            No sir!!!! this we will see through!! Ahab's whale with no underpants we will have! A nation rests upon this sir, are you daft? A nation of hard workers, trannys, and lechon chewing devotees to the crispy skin of the swine, like that swine mayweather. We will have mayweather in the hot fat hissing like the pigskin yes we will!! and the Trannys's will eat well that night sir because, a nation will be reborn....

When i look in the sky and see the stars, I dont see sagitarius! I see a primordial game of tag between Pac and May...

Heres a christmas tale: I was asked to teach the Guardian Angels Street Patrol self defense techniques in the Tenderlion region of San Francisco. The Angel's chapter was in this area which is/was a redlight district known for everything from pills for sale on the street in an open air ilicit pharmacy, great Vietnamese sandwiches and...trannies, particularly preopps apparently. Well the Angels Chapter leader wanted to catch a beer after training and told me he would take me to an unbelievable bar filled to the brim with fine ass women. Incredulous I inquired as to how that could be considering the Tenderlion area being a seedy area, well he smiled and asked me to come along and sure enough...

Entering the premises on Jones Street i believe, we ventured to this seedy bar and wouldn't you know it? wall to wall nothing but tall voluptious thangs, I could not believe it, I asked him how it could be? He laughed and let me in on his little laugh. I had no knowledge at the time of the Tranny bars, and there we were. I could not believe it. I rudely watched the wood in my shorts shrink as he explained what one would find upon copping a feel on one of these lovely ladies.

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas! I know the tenderloin well. Used to walk past Turk & Taylor regularly. It was wild as **** in the late 80's & 90's.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              Wow omg, you have such a big heart for caring about us, the way we have been lied to, thanks man
              Someone has to memorialize the truth. It will come out anyway. Might us well I bring it out front and center in Nsb.

Thanks for appreciating it. The truth will always be out. Pac won it.

Merry Christmas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Someone has to memorialize the truth. It will come out anyway. Might us well I bring it out front and center in Nsb.

Thanks for appreciating it. The truth will always be out. Pac won it.

Merry Christmas!
                Another year of your life gone ............have a think about that .

Comment

• How the Floyd stole christmas

Comment

Of course it did. Does it mean an injured runner can't run? A runner can still run, but not in his full capacity and usual speed that he can.

Same as Pac. Proof shows Pac had a torn rotator cuff that night. It only shows his right punches are not as lethal or venomous as to if he was healthy. The pop or the zing in his right hooks weren't there, he can throw it, but it wasn't at it's dangerous level. There was no sting in those punches, if it was a healthy right shoulder, Pac would have finished Floyd in those barrages he pinned Floyd in the 4th and 6 rounds. That would have been Lights out Floyd for sure.

A mark of a true warrior, he fought though pain, and after post fight analysis still got the job done and landed the clean and effective punches throughout the night.

Legendary.

Torn rotator cuff red mark @ right shoulder. It bled out.

Dr.Neal ElAttrache (the same doctor who performed the surgery on Kobe Bryant's). Explains Pacquiao's rotator cuff injury.

The rotator cuff is more near the top of the arm, and I'm not sure you can see it from the outside. Post some type of evidence that a rotator cuff "bleeds out" and is externally visible. Until then, it's just a red scuff mark.

Comment

Here's another example of how biased Vegas is for Floyd.

If it was other boxers like amhir Khan he gets a deduction.

Floyd doesn't..

Same push.. Floyd did it frequently in the Pacquiao fight. With not a single deduction tsk tsk tsk..

Even without those deduction that supposedly should have been an obvious deduction. Pac still would have won it. as the videos shows 8-4 Pac was the true score card. It only strengthens that the obvious winner with all the boased cheating that happened that night., Pac had all the reason to win it, but to no surprise the judges gave it to the hometown boy.

After-all, It's Vegas.

Khan gets deducted 2 points in this fight:

Kenny Bayless says nothing to Floyd:

Great fighters make the opponents miss and they put them away. That's what schooling is. Floyd made Pac miss and didn't make him pay. Why? Because Floyd missed more. And that's according to the naked eye not CompuBlind. The most important boxing match of this generation became a Tae Kwon Do point contest of tag.

All the people and I mean all the people were upset. Nothing to be proud of when you are the architect of the biggest rip off in all of professional sports. Anyone who says they liked that fight is a flat out liar.

Comment

Working...
                      X