No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Welcome to the first installment of "Is It Spoon Or Is It Rath," so without further ado let the first round begin:

Spoon or Rath?

[IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/trollpasta/images/f/ff/******-baby.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131006184536[/IMG]

Spoon or Rath?

Spoon or Rath?

Spoon or Rath?

You choose!

Rath
    Spoon
    Spoon
    Rath

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbarasko View Post
      saw the fight live and like other people, I can't believe Floyd wom. After seeing the compubox, I knew the fight was rigged.
      Yes it was, and like you they are now awaken from the real truth. The fight was rigged. The better man lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Rath
        Spoon
        Spoon
        Rath
        Spoon as the first photo! That is more than PACman Taint licking dripping out his mouth!!

Agree to dis agree??

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Spoon as the first photo! That is more than PACman Taint licking dripping out his mouth!!

Agree to dis agree??
          OK, I see your point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            he will never win ouitside murica and no murican judges.
            The Muricans destroyed their own selves from boxing world..

The entire game plan of the Muricans is based around a retort to them being rendered totally irrelevant from competitive professional boxing...

OF the 3 most disgraceful episodes in boxing history.. The Floyd ripping off of Pac is the single worst in history, eclipsing the Riddick Bowe duck of Lennox Lewis and the WBC's instatement of Deontay Wilder!

In fact it shoudl be noted that the 3 major knives in the back of boxing's legitimacy have ALL come at the hands of Muricans!!

Floyd could never beat Pac under any realistic circumstances and everybody, even Floyd, knows it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
              The Muricans destroyed their own selves from boxing world..

The entire game plan of the Muricans is based around a retort to them being rendered totally irrelevant from competitive professional boxing...

OF the 3 most disgraceful episodes in boxing history.. The Floyd ripping off of Pac is the single worst in history, eclipsing the Riddick Bowe duck of Lennox Lewis and the WBC's instatement of Deontay Wilder!

In fact it shoudl be noted that the 3 major knives in the back of boxing's legitimacy have ALL come at the hands of Muricans!!

Floyd could never beat Pac under any realistic circumstances and everybody, even Floyd, knows it!

So many other bigger issues.

Chavez vs Meldrick Taylor
              Ruelas vs Garcia ending in death.

So many bigger issues than a sore loser named PAC not being man enough to accept the decision!

Ali fighting the political establishment and being stripped of his title. All because he had the nuts to fight the draft, and stand up to Murica, with no excuses.

You are obviously young, and believe boxing started & ends with PAC!
              Joe Louis donating his entire winnings to further the WW2 effort, then being taxed by the U.S. Government. Then being bankrupt because he was a patriot. Even PAC is struggling to pay his tax bills in the U.S.!

You are a Filipino for sure.

Peace Elroy, but a bigger travesty was Bradley getting the win in his first fight with PAC.
              Please contextualizize these all encompassing statements.
              You are no Brit mate! Elroy is a Pinoy Boy Toy name. Ever been to east London???
              Last edited by Zaroku; 12-18-2015, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                Just like Manny's lost didn't make him a less greater fighter, Floyd's loss wouldn't make him a less greater fighter either. I personally thought Floyd did what he does as a defensive guy and outpunched Manny.
                But the fact that in slowmo Pac seems to be won some rounds given to Floyd or even be the real winner of the fight wouldn't really suprise me. It was a memorable fight and judges are humans. Their decisions are not always reliable or always corrupted.
                Yes the judges are humans, but in this case when after post fight review shows Pac won 8 rounds out of the 12 rounds. It was clear a judge who only gave Pac 2 rounds had an agenda. That is a red flag that shows a glaring statement of favor over another fighter.

That is not just an unreliable judge, that's a judge that stinks corruption a mile away.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 12-18-2015, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Rath and his alt Spoon needs a life, and that not includes social media. I mean, get out there, talk to real people type of life.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
                    Rath and his alt Spoon needs a life, and that not includes social media. I mean, get out there, talk to real people type of life.
                    Lol I don't need an alt to put you flowmos to your cells.

It's easy when facts of who truly won is in Pac's side all along.

8-4 Pac the true winner.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 12-18-2015, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                      I watched the fight in a neutral country (allegedly with #Hype Job )...

At the conclusion of the fight EVERYBODY at the whole pub was SURE that PAc won.

I'm talking around a thousand people (ok so the twenty or so that were surrounding me)...

I expressed concern that the American's scored fights differently to the rest of the world.

I had the misfortune to find myself in a position where I had to explain that the American's were a completely different breed when it came to boxing scoring and that they would have counterintuitively scored for the RUNNER and not the FIGHTER, even though Pac landed more punches.

I explained that the 5:1 landed punches that Pac scored would not have been counted by American's and only the clean long distant shots Mayweather cleanly scored that were easy to see mattered to them and the flurries of PAc would have gone mostly unnoticed altogether by Americans..

Naturally when the result was announced, you could almost FEEL the collaborative boom of the BOOOO coming from nearly every nation of Earth!!!

Billions of people in disbelief of such a rip off!!

Floyd Mayweather........ ONLY in America!!!
                      Most Americans, like myself are divided who truly won, but I have friends in Europe and Australia which they said the overall feeling from the boxing fans their was they thought Pac won and got robbed.

Comment

Working...
                      X