Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    I did dispute it .

Here is the unedited version of the real fight live , no added special effects , no added commentary , just the fight in full and what they said for real .

Take a look .

Oh that one. Yup in realtime Pac won 8-4. In detailed analysis found in my thread vids its still 8-4. Same thing just more accurate seeing the beauty of the precision on how wonderful the landed shots in my vids were shown. No diff 8-4 Pac.

So about my question. If floyd was found cheating by roiding will you still consider him the winner with all the evidence stacked up against him that he actually lost? A simple yes or no will do

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Why did you ditch your spiderman cartoon it was really colorful .

Why would I say asian when we ALL know youre Filipino , being Filipino is an honor being from such a wonderful race of people , yet you try and hide it .

I believe Floyd won the fight just as 99.9% of the world that seen it with their own eyes know Floyd won the fight .

The moment you have got to edit a video of what we all seen to try and show the other guy won is admitting you lost , and youre to silly to understand that .

Here is PROOF who won watch it any way you like and Manny still lost .

It was a close fight.

The Vegas judges gave it to the Vegas fighter but Floyd really did NOT deserve the win. All he did was stink up the fight.

Perception distorted the truth. The fight was mainly fought at a pace that made people think that Floyd won but the truth is that several of those rounds that they gave to Floyd could have and some definitely should have gone to Manny.

Start with round 3. Its a Manny round. You give that to Manny and this fight is now 115-113 for 2 of those judges.

Round 2, Lederman gave it to Manny. So there you have another round that people saw where it could have gone to Manny. You give that to Manny and this fight is now 114-114 for 2 of those judges.

There are other rounds .....

Comment

• Pac totally won this fight! Mayweather is really 46-3! The government is spying on ya'll! Boxing is good for the brain!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Brilliant as always. That sticks like super glue. There are true legends of the game who has given us epic fights and there are boxer's like floyd who just loves exploiting the loop holes of boxing by hugging and running towards an energy sapping, time wasting ***** boxing.
          In defense of Floyd he absolutely is an all time great in 47 fights, it's just too bad in the biggest fight of the last 40 years he resorted to as you put it best

Time Wasting ***** Boxing aka Money Wasting ***** Boxing

and the fans had to "take it". But then again there's element of society who takes it and they like it .

To each there own, I shouldn't be so Floydophobic because of one fight he had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Pac totally won this fight! Mayweather is really 46-3! The government is spying on ya'll! Boxing is good for the brain!
            Pigeon has seen the light! Amen! Halleluyah!

There is hope in Fl0mo land. 🎉

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
              In defense of Floyd he absolutely is an all time great in 47 fights, it's just too bad in the biggest fight of the last 40 years he resorted to as you put it best

Time Wasting ***** Boxing aka Money Wasting ***** Boxing

and the fans had to "take it". But then again there's element of society who takes it and they like it .

To each there own, I shouldn't be so Floydophobic because of one fight he had.
              47 fights? No dude, better watch maidana fight 1 and castillo fight 1 and all his cherrry picked fights. Those 47 wins will dwindle fast. Trust me.

Floyd is a padded boxer. Floyd lost to 3 boxers- Maidana, Castillo and Pac. And an argument can be told for delahoya or at least a draw.

Add the light weight cherry picked Marquez, weight drained canelo, the sucker punch he did to Ortiz.. Etc etc..

The guy is an illusion lol
              Last edited by Spoon23; 01-30-2016, 01:37 AM.

Comment

47 fights? No dude, better watch maidana fight 1 and castillo fight 1 and all his cherrry picked fights. Those 47 wins will dwindle fast. Trust me.

Floyd is a padded boxer. Floyd lost to 3 boxers- Maidana, Castillo and Pac. And an argument can be told for delahoya or at least a draw.

Add the light weight cherry picke Marquez, weight drained canelo, the sucker punch he did to Ortiz.. Etc etc..

Let's be honest Spoon. Let's break it down for real boxing fans that have watched every round of every Mayweather fight...

He lost to Reggie Sanders, Jose Luis Castillo, Oscar De La Hoya, and Marcos Maidana.

That's 4 losses minimum for Fraud Jr!

Comment

• the pact@rd love affair cont.

Comment

Add the light weight cherry picked Marquez, weight drained canelo, the sucker punch he did to Ortiz.. Etc etc..

The Ortiz fight was a huge embarrassment, not a proud way to win a fight, and probably the only way to believe it or not get a knock out.

I actually thought he deserved a decision against Maidana who basically won 4 rounds and most of what he landed were fouls. Again not a fun fight to watch. No rematch was necessary in my opinion. Maidana is an evil dude outside the ring by the way.

Clearly beat Delahoya but not by that much against a faded rusty slower past his prime version. Prime Delahoya would have beat him with speed and persistant jab.

Castillo was a pick em fight.

Was given a gift against Pacquiao. He refused to fight, and was often given points for missing and hitting gloves.

Overall a great career, but will be remembered as the guy who made the most money, had the best defense ever, but never had memorable moments in the ring..

When assessing his career vs the all time greats would be like comparing his little buddy Bieber to The Beatles. He didn't shake up the world that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Let's be honest Spoon. Let's break it down for real boxing fans that have watched every round of every Mayweather fight...

He lost to Reggie Sanders, Jose Luis Castillo, Oscar De La Hoya, and Marcos Maidana.

That's 4 losses minimum for Fraud Jr!
                      Missed a few but that is a good start.

Comment

Working...
                      X