Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all my Filipino brothers!!!!

Merry Christmas

If your just a dumb ass filAm and can't read, shame on you!!!
    Shame on you!
    Proud of PAC but rude to other true Filipinos!!!! I hate that type of self hating b1tch aXx mofo!

Bumitaw ( frozen)

Nagniningning ang bundok sa tanglaw ng buwan
    Ni isang yapak di kita
    Kaharian ng kalungkutan,
    at ako nga ang Reyna
    Ang ihip ng hangin, parang habagat sa loob
    Di na natiis, ako'y napasubok

Wag ipaalam, wag ilalabas
    Dapat mabuting halimbawa ka
    Ilihim mo, wag ipakita
    Eh Nakita naaaaaa

Bumitaw, bumitaw
    Di ko na matatago
    Bumitaw, bumitaw
    Isarado ang pinto
    Bahala na, kung anong sabihin nila
    Bumagyo pa man
    Lamig ay hindi na abala

Hindi ba sa malayo
    Lumiliit ang lahat
    Haharapin ko ang aking takot
    Ang tapang ko'y sapat

Panahon nang magpakitang gilas
    Subukin ang aking lakas
    Walang mali, walang hanggan
    Kalayaan

Bumitaw, Bumitaw
    Ako'y hangin at himpapawid
    Bumitaw, bumitaw
    Di na mananangis
    Narito ako, mananatili dito
    Bumagyo pa man

Kapangyarihan ko sa hangin at lupa
    Sigla'y kumikislap sa aking diwang kay ganda
    Siklab ng kristal, lumikha ng haraya
    Di na ko babalik,
    wala nang halaga.

Bumitaw, bumitaw
    Bumangon sa sikat ng araw
    Bumitaw, bumitaw
    Tanggapin ang bagong ikaw
    Dito sa liwanag ng u****
    Magpakailanman
    Lamig ay hindi na abala.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Did you watch any of it? That should be enough.
      I did. Its clear it was a closer fight than it looked and that on the official stats Floyd got credit for shots that didn't land. They both did really. I haven't seen anyone dispute any of this other than taking personal shots at the OP. Please let me know where he messed up. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
        I did. Its clear it was a closer fight than it looked and that on the official stats Floyd got credit for shots that didn't land. They both did really. I haven't seen anyone dispute any of this other than taking personal shots at the OP. Please let me know where he messed up. Thanks in advance.
        I've watched the fight nearly ten times now and it wasn't that close, although there were close rounds. Manny would start strong in certain rounds and then continue to do nothing for the rest of the round. I even counted the punches landed for each fighter in each round. Although the compubox numbers weren't 100% accurate they also weren't as off as Pacquaio fans are claiming. Remember a fight is won by rounds won. If Floyd outlands Manny by two punches and neither guy visibly hurts the other guy in a round then Floyd wins the round. Floyd actually outlanded Manny in round six but I gave round 6 to Manny because he visibly hurt Floyd. Rounds 9 and 10 were the only swing rounds. I could see why two judges saw them for Manny and the other one saw it for Floyd.

Floyd won the fight man. However, both guys did relatively little. The fight was fought like a high speed game of tag in which Floyd won.

Comment

Refer to page 54 which had Spoon in hiding, then making excuses, then finally responding with a post about which blows he believed should count due to how hard he believed they were.

This led to his butt mutt Rath scrambling to say the correct winner was Pac because of confusion about who was in which corner, as if the billion people who believed Mayweather won (including Pac's own trainer, versus basically Rath, Spoon, and Holyfield) were all confused because they scored the fight for a corner instead of a boxer. Hmm.

Pathetic. But I enjoy the river of tears here. Keep 'em coming.

Comment

Nice assessment, but are you sure?! Could you please rephrase your analysis in slow motion in both 2x and 4x half speed. Slow motion for the MayPac bout is particularly essential.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Refer to page 54 which had Spoon in hiding, then making excuses, then finally responding with a post about which blows he believed should count due to how hard he believed they were.

This led to his butt mutt Rath scrambling to say the correct winner was Pac because of confusion about who was in which corner, as if the billion people who believed Mayweather won (including Pac's own trainer, versus basically Rath, Spoon, and Holyfield) were all confused because they scored the fight for a corner instead of a boxer. Hmm.

Pathetic. But I enjoy the river of tears here. Keep 'em coming.
              Floyd destroyed a nation. It is sad, and pathetic at the same time!

No redemption, only excuses!!!

Let it go..... Let it go.....

LMAO as usual

Comment

Refer to page 61 were I literally disintegrated his claims. All he pointed out were debunked and obviously are false statement to malign the truth.

Hence he disappeared into thin air since his points were just far out from the truth, and I obviously put him in his place were tabloid writers belong.

The videos were well putt together since as you can see Floyd fans have nothing to go for, page after page of little children crying.. That says it all. The video is solid like Fort Knox. It can't be crushed. You know why?

Coz it shows what really happened. Floyd lost that's why.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 12-24-2015, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  You can stop bumping this thread now since Miss Philippines won the pageant.

Pac's loss had officially been avenged.
                  Lmao......

Comment

• Its nice to see compubox getting some much needed scrutiny. I've never understood how untrained geeks can have the eye needed to count landed punches. This goes double for a lot of judges. Froid is an expert at manipulating compubox and the judges. He frames his punches like a baseball catcher frames a pitch.

That said Manny did not win this fight other posters are correct he would flurry and then do nothing. This was because of the shoulder. He couldn't sustain any offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                      Its nice to see compubox getting some much needed scrutiny. I've never understood how untrained geeks can have the eye needed to count landed punches. This goes double for a lot of judges. Froid is an expert at manipulating compubox and the judges. He frames his punches like a baseball catcher frames a pitch.

That said Manny did not win this fight other posters are correct he would flurry and then do nothing. This was because of the shoulder. He couldn't sustain any offense.
                      I agree with everything except the shoulder excuse. If it bothered him that much it would have come up in the corner and post fight interview. Not saying he didn't have an injury...i just don't believe it affected his performance much. His problem was more with getting in range to let his hands go effectively, than simply sustaining punch output like he was working a heavy bag or something. Floyd spoiled him, and he didn't have an answer. ****ty fight all in all.

Comment

Working...
                      X