No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    I don't want to go through 105 pages, can someone just quote the post that definitively disputes the OP's video evidence? I can't find it anwhere...
    Anyone who refers to that trash as "evidence", isn't interested in finding anything that disputes it.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Anyone who refers to that trash as "evidence", isn't interested in finding anything that disputes it.
      I'm actually serious. If its that much trash it should be easy to debunk yet all I see is weeks of butt hurt Floyd fanboys trashing the OP. Seems he hit a nerve.

Comment

I'm actually serious. If its that much trash it should be easy to debunk yet all I see is weeks of butt hurt Floyd fanboys trashing the OP. Seems he hit a nerve.
        Did you watch any of it? That should be enough.

Comment

• There were only two disputed rounds. Manny won 4 and 6 clearly, that's it. Anyone with a pair of working eyes saw Floyd won at least 8 rounds without breaking a sweat. Oh, and I'm from the UK and don't particularly like either fighter.

/thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
            There were only two disputed rounds. Manny won 4 and 6 clearly, that's it. Anyone with a pair of working eyes saw Floyd won at least 8 rounds without breaking a sweat. Oh, and I'm from the UK and don't particularly like either fighter.

/thread.
            Waste of bandwidth. Thread is there to show proof in a form of actual video footage. Which obviously you can't dispute.

# dispute it

# time stamp it

# it's almost chrstmas and still no Floyd Floyd fan can dispute the truth of the videos. Pac won it 8-4.

Comment

Yup,

Coz I hit the floyd's fan nerve alright. It's called the truth. It's over 100 pages, 23k views no one can dispute the videos that shows what really happened.

That speaks for itself.

Pac was the true winner that night as the solid evidences supports it.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 12-24-2015, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• You can stop bumping this thread now since Miss Philippines won the pageant.

Pac's loss had officially been avenged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  You can stop bumping this thread now since Miss Philippines won the pageant.

Pac's loss had officially been avenged.

Lol stop this thread!

A Floyd fan wants to end this nightmare of truth. Sorry, but you can't stop this freight train. Truth is out.

Enjoy the ride.

# you can't dispute it

# merely replying to folks who has replied to this massive thread. 23k viewed and still going strong.

# boxing fans knows what's up.

#Floyd didn't earn jack that night.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 12-24-2015, 06:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Lol stop this thread!

A Floyd fan wants to end this nightmare of truth. Sory, but is can't stop this freight train. Truth is out.

Enjoy the ride.

# you can't dispute it

# merely replying to folks who has replied to this massive thread. 23k viewed and still going strong.

# boxing fans knows what's up.

#Floyd didn't earn jack that night.
                    I honestly couldn't care less. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      I honestly couldn't care less. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
                      You don't careless, but you come back in for the nth time. yup you don't care alright lmao

Enjoy the rude awakening..

If you do care less or can't accept and dispute the video evidences shown,

Exit is just there hahaha

# you can't dispute it

Comment

Working...
                      X