Hands of stone trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands of stone trailer

https://youtu.be/nf7pQFo_SZE

Looks like a little influx of boxing movies that have decent casts. Lets hope they live up to the billing!

Comment

Duran knocked out a horse. I hope they show that. Do you know if they do? We will find out if his best friend is really a barber now. I'd like some shots of the ol' married life, Duran at home spanking the kids. I also want to see some mobsters crowded into the same toilet stall with Arcel for the little warning they gave him.

I hope they fully explore the cultural, economic, historical and diplomatic relationship of Panama with the rest of Latin America before a round is ever boxed, to peak our interest. If there are any large rocks along the coast near Panama city, they ought to show them, to help set the mood. Some aerial shots can cover a range of moods at once.

Finally, the most important part, the boxing. It should come near the end, and be 12-15 minutes of pure boxing, which is what a boxing fan wants--he does not want to leave the theater surfeited, however. Other fight scenes should only be suggested with thunder or other symbolic means, while building toward the finale.

It does not matter where a boxing movie ends. I have seen them end at the count of seven, leaving a crowd well satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
        Duran knocked out a horse. I hope they show that. Do you know if they do? We will find out if his best friend is really a barber now. I'd like some shots of the ol' married life, Duran at home spanking the kids. I also want to see some mobsters crowded into the same toilet stall with Arcel for the little warning they gave him.

I hope they fully explore the cultural, economic, historical and diplomatic relationship of Panama with the rest of Latin America before a round is ever boxed, to peak our interest. If there are any large rocks along the coast near Panama city, they ought to show them, to help set the mood. Some aerial shots can cover a range of moods at once.

Finally, the most important part, the boxing. It should come near the end, and be 12-15 minutes of pure boxing, which is what a boxing fan wants--he does not want to leave the theater surfeited, however. Other fight scenes should only be suggested with thunder or other symbolic means, while building toward the finale.

It does not matter where a boxing movie ends. I have seen them end at the count of seven, leaving a crowd well satisfied.
        I think you missed your calling as a movie director.

Comment

Looks good.. More excited about this than any other of the recent boxing movies

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Looks like a little influx of boxing movies that have decent casts. Lets hope they live up to the billing!
            I agree. Between this and the Vinny Pazienza movie the actors are top quality. De Niro is one of my all time favorites.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W1L0WnVnjYthis one seems to have a few different scenes . I guess I wonder how they are gonna handle the actors portraying Duran and Leonard actually have the opposite height discrepancies.

Comment

I enjoyed southpaw and creed so i hope this and the vinny movies are good.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  I enjoyed southpaw and creed so i hope this and the vinny movies are good.
                  They were good fictional movie's with a strong casts as well.

Comment

I thought Arcel didn't train Duran after the No Mas fight. So I take it then that fight will be towards the end, with maybe a later redeeming big win to end it, like Davey Moore?

Comment

Working...
                    X