No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis: A Career Re-Examined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Joe Louis vs Lewis ~ Louis KO4 ?????????

The mentioned above is all one needs to know where your actual level of boxing basics and logic are at!
    When you have an obvious biased agenda, logic falls a distant second to rationalizing everything to fit your viewpoint.

You can now expect to be told that you have been "owned".

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      When you have an obvious biased agenda, logic falls a distant second to rationalizing everything to fit your viewpoint.

You can now expect to be told that you have been "owned".
      There is nothing secret of what a 6'5 250 Lewis's right hand would do to Louis's chin.....reality check @ you....

Of owning me? Good luck with that one!And rest assured you certainly wouldn't have the brain power to do it,you aren't exactly the brightest bulb on here....unlike bill who can actually hold his own even if we don't agree half the time.
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-09-2015, 02:35 PM.

Comment

There is nothing secret of what a 6'5 250 Lewis's right hand would do to Louis's chin.....reality check @ you....

Of owning me? Good luck with that one!And rest assured you certainly wouldn't have the brain power to do it,you aren't exactly the brightest bulb on here....unlike bill who can actually hold his own even if we don't agree half the time.
        You completely misread what I posted. I was referring to the person who you replied to as having an agenda and claiming other people are owned.

I'll overlook the insults since you misunderstood. Perhaps I could have framed that better...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          You completely misread what I posted. I was referring to the person who you replied to as having an agenda and claiming other people are owned.

I'll overlook the insults since you misunderstood. Perhaps I could have framed that better...
          you have an obvious biased agenda

Comment

you have an obvious biased agenda
            Well if I make any future replies to you, I'll definitely skip any sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              oh well....you two has such a future together. The idiot brigade
              Not bad. I prefer either The Douchebag Community or The Gang That Couldn't Think Straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1
                Oh please...

We wouldn't want Scott to stop replying.

Oooooh LOL
                Maybe nobody would miss me Trollroy.

But if you left, I'm damn sure everyone would celebrate.

Comment

• Wow this is still going?

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    Wow this is still going?
                    Yep it is still going alright, the boxing debate is riveting as always on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1
                      And Dempsey KO1
                      Dempsey scored over 60 first round knock outs. Dempsey fought many fighters who measured up to Lewis in size, He knocked out them all in the opening round. If Oliver McCall can knock out Lewis in less than 2rds, Jack Dempsey knocks him out in less than 2 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X