Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Angelo Dundee have against weight training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

juggernaut is the worst poster in the history of this site, if not the whole internet

it really baffles me how good, longtime posters get banned all the time here, and trolls like this guy are allowed to post and stir **** with impunity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
      Who is that? I never heard of Charlie Z.
      https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ts+knocked+out

Comment

jugernutz posted;

"I was in a street fight with a Wlad sparring partner and KO'd him"!

"my uncle trained Riddick Bowe"!

"my daddy was a judo world champion"!

Now sonny you know you claimed these silly things, there right here on this forum. You could have said you were high that day or just being a jerk but you didn't. When you lie and get caught and still don't own up that makes
        you an azzhole!!! may as well be on here! You have lost what little you had.
        Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Mintcar923 View Post
          I noticed he was one of the few trainers who was vehemently opposed to the concept.. Should boxers use weights or not?
          A lot of trainers and Dundee too said that weights tighten the muscles and the truth is they do. Look at how slow and plodding muscular fighters are, or most muscular fighters as opposed to guys who have more athletic, yet still muscular physiques. That is not to say Dundee's guys didn't use weights.

Comment

Holy s*&^, I just checked out the video where Deontay Wilder taught him a lesson, that was epic.

Comment

Okay.......

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Holy s*&^, I just checked out the video where Deontay Wilder taught him a lesson, that was epic.
                Juggies gotten better since then!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp0eFFRslk4

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Juggies gotten better since then!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp0eFFRslk4
                  Nah, I have a feeling he can fight, which is why the challenges too. I think it's a case of challenging people to fight, because he knows he can fight, not realizing it has no bearing on a verbal argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    jugernutz posted;

"I was in a street fight with a Wlad sparring partner and KO'd him"!

"my uncle trained Riddick Bowe"!

"my daddy was a judo world champion"!

Now sonny you know you claimed these silly things, there right here on this forum. You could have said you were high that day or just being a jerk but you didn't. When you lie and get caught and still don't own up that makes
                    you an azzhole!!! may as well be on here! You have lost what little you had.
                    Ray
                    Ray no one has ever even heard of you ,empty threats you p.m 'd me is use less the truth is im located in the n.y area so like i said you and the other imbecile can troll all you like ,i already exposed your fictional character you made up from day one ,you could continue to be tough here all you like ,thats what scenile old people do .A nyone wishes to call me a fraud well p.m me and we can arrange who knows what .....oh and ray its not directed at 70 year olds ,jowever like i said my dad has excepted to shut your mouth you keep running,just say when........he'd absolutely crush you ,while you walk with a cain ,he still competes and trains......
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-10-2015, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      Wrong as usual. Sonny does not have me on ignore...Sonny and i quarrel but have a certain baseline of respect that "men" have for each other unlike internet tough guys.... In your desperation to be accepted by anyone you tend to overlook that integral point.

Also, considering your making threats and I took the high road you are being even more of a simp than usual in trying to respond aggressively. Grow up little boy, for all out sake...I gave you a recourse to find out anything you wanted about me...you were as usual off....No jackazz I am not in new York!

You need to stop stepping in it little boy, i gave you your spanking and I am not a child beater so piss off and go "compete" with other internet tough guys....ok?
                      Sonny did have you on ignore ,you cried like a biatch ,you were butt hurt ,because you were unable to respond ...his exact words to you ,was ..."You are dead to me!

Comment

Working...
                      X