Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Angelo Dundee have against weight training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HaymonBoxing View Post
    juggernaut is the worst poster in the history of this site, if not the whole internet

it really baffles me how good, longtime posters get banned all the time here, and trolls like this guy are allowed to post and stir **** with impunity.
    Anyone could just go to the thunderdrome and see whos name is often mentioned to who should be banned ,anyone can just look on this very topic and see who posted the best responses on the ACTUAL topic,and it wasnt billy boy who i corrected as USUAL ...

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Ray no one has ever even heard of you ,empty threats you p.m 'd me is use less the truth is im located in the n.y area so like i said you and the other imbecile can troll all you like ,i already exposed your fictional character you made up from day one ,you could continue to be tough here all you like ,thats what scenile old people do .A nyone wishes to call me a fraud well p.m me and we can arrange who knows what .....oh and ray its not directed at 70 year olds ,jowever like i said my dad has excepted to shut your mouth you keep running,just say when........he'd absolutely crush you ,while you walk with a cain ,he still competes and trains......
      Its nice you have the whole family in on the internet tough guy activity. If its an excuse for you and your dad to spend time together I am all for it. More MEN should mentor Children, if your dad is old he probably has more sense...you should listen to him Juggy, you will need his experiences to become a man one day.

Comment

Sonny did have you on ignore ,you cried like a biatch ,you were butt hurt ,because you were unable to respond ...his exact words to you ,was ..."You are dead to me!
        Yup, cried like a biatch.... you try so hard Juggy, you remind me of the idiots who have land near me in Winnemucca nevada, but bought their land off of a major road...so they ride out there with no roads, in a suburu, then when they get stuck, they rev rev rev, and each time the wheels spin the vehicle buries itself in deeper. Thats you Juggy.

It must suck being you...not being able to accept being corrected, first gently then not so gently, then asking for a physical correction....didn't your dad take the strap to you when you were off? thats not my job son....But its not that I don't care, ok?

Comment

• ok........WHEN!

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Its nice you have the whole family in on the internet tough guy activity. If its an excuse for you and your dad to spend time together I am all for it. More MEN should mentor Children, if your dad is old he probably has more sense...you should listen to him Juggy, you will need his experiences to become a man one day.
            wELL HES ACTUALLY READ THE IDIOT CORSOS RESOPNSES ...HES WILLING TO ACCEPT..WHATS NOT TO UNDERSTAND IM IN p.A/n.y ARE YOU ARE ALSO WELCOME ...YOU ******S THINK WE ARE NOT REAL...THEN COME DOWN...YOU YOURSELF I WOULD GLADLY HAVE ON VID AND POST ON THIS VERY SITE JUST SAY WHEN?You think you are going to make me look bad and be the good guy?You are king troll and I would shut you DOWN in an instant ..again P.M me you imbecile im tired of your mouth and will shut it..BEILIEVE me...old Corso is a FRAUD,you may not be but if you agree to leave the site in a match I weill agree I will wait for your reply?oh I forgot I challenged you right?..lmao...punk
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-11-2015, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              ok........WHEN!
              As long as you are going to play this monkey's game, you don't ask him when, you tell him when and where. Otherwise, he will say anytime you want, anyplace you want.

He does not have a real daddy and wants you to be it. Are you officially making yourself available to this young man as a father figure? I think he needs it, and I believe you both want it. Go to his meeting. Mentor an impressionable lad crying out for guidance and direction. If he has a daddy, you can mentor him too. Explain to them that they can be mentored on your knee or over your knee, it is up to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                As long as you are going to play this monkey's game, you don't ask him when, you tell him when and where. Otherwise, he will say anytime you want, anyplace you want.

He does not have a real daddy and wants you to be it. Are you officially making yourself available to this young man as a father figure? I think he needs it, and I believe you both want it. Go to his meeting. Mentor an impressionable lad crying out for guidance and direction. If he has a daddy, you can mentor him too. Explain to them that they can be mentored on your knee or over your knee, it is up to them.
                Another dumb response by the guy who forgot the "T" in his name,though you couldn't even spell slick in the other one....

Comment

I need to tell all my friends that the Lefhook name is an old and proud one. Shortened from Lefaunhook by my great-great-great-great-grandaddy just days after he first saw the place and wept emotionally where the statue of liberty would later stand. The name has fared well. The old Lefhook married an injun woman, and the Lefhooks kept on marryin' 'em right down to this day. Now I am ye old Lefhook, mighty pure, but not as pure as my own papooses and their kids.

Bill and Ray and Sug and a few of the boys have been private e-mailing me, asking if I would reveal the secret of my name, knowing there would be some logical reason for it. Well, there it is. Like I say, she's a proud one.

Just a reminder that the Lefhook family travels to fight, too. We will go just about anywhere a good donnybrook is brewing. We don't take a lot of encouragement to pack up our mitts and mugs and shorts, but we do insist on traveling fees. We are also available to fight at your parties.
                  Last edited by The Old LefHook; 07-11-2015, 03:14 AM.

Comment

wELL HES ACTUALLY READ THE IDIOT CORSOS RESOPNSES ...HES WILLING TO ACCEPT..WHATS NOT TO UNDERSTAND IM IN p.A/n.y ARE YOU ARE ALSO WELCOME ...YOU ******S THINK WE ARE NOT REAL...THEN COME DOWN...YOU YOURSELF I WOULD GLADLY HAVE ON VID AND POST ON THIS VERY SITE JUST SAY WHEN?You think you are going to make me look bad and be the good guy?You are king troll and I would shut you DOWN in an instant ..again P.M me you imbecile im tired of your mouth and will shut it..BEILIEVE me...old Corso is a FRAUD,you may not be but if you agree to leave the site in a match I weill agree I will wait for your reply?oh I forgot I challenged you right?..lmao...punk
                    You must have me mistaken for another internet tough guy Charlie Z. I don't go around threatening people in boxing sites YOU DO. I doubt your old man would encourage you to do something stupid like that....you still don't even really know who you are threatening you jackwad. What if I was a five foot three girl? I showed up at your doorstep? What if I was a murderous psychopath armed to the teeth and showed up to your doorstep? When someone is serious about a gung sau they exchange information, make an arraingment to meet at a gym, to have witnesses, etc. Internet tough guys just issue threats....I even gave you a chance to ask any questions about me so you might at least know how we stack up....Its not really practical to arrainge a fight in a location if for example I am twice your size, or vice versa. Which all tells me you are just issuing empty threats.

See what a jackazz you are? So you compete and you think this makes you a tough guy lol. I don't look for fights jackazz...YOU DO! and I do not make you look bad YOU DO!!! which makes it fun smacking your dumbazz around.

Comment

lol your too much that was funny! Juggy should be so lucky.

Comment

Working...
                      X