No announcement yet.

Camacho as a sfw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    Agree and agree, and the Ramirez one was even worse. The worst dec I seen live in a pro fight.
    - -So you thought Pea should've lost both Ramirez fights?

The irrevocable axiom in boxing is that if you let a fight go to a finish, you fall under the jurisdiction of dubious judges overweighted with full pockets.

Pea has a 37% peashooter KO ratio.

Comment

Boy I'm right there with you. He is one of the two best to turn over since the class of 80 imo. His death this year bothered me more then I would have expected. He was a true master, and would have been AT LEAST competitive with anyone in history at 35 imo.
      He was indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - -So you thought Pea should've lost both Ramirez fights?

The irrevocable axiom in boxing is that if you let a fight go to a finish, you fall under the jurisdiction of dubious judges overweighted with full pockets.

Pea has a 37% peashooter KO ratio.
        If you thought Ramirez won EITHER of those fights your nuts. Also Pea hit a lot harder then most give him credit for. Why did great fighters like Chavez or Nelson, ODLH not just walk him down?????? Also a GREAT body puncher that most did not recognize.

Comment

If you thought Ramirez won EITHER of those fights your nuts. Also Pea hit a lot harder then most give him credit for. Why did great fighters like Chavez or Nelson, ODLH not just walk him down?????? Also a GREAT body puncher that most did not recognize.
          - -Never seen the JLR fights nor do I intend to.

But I saw plenty others, and what I saw was a boxing talent more interested in being a clown.

Comment

- -Never seen the JLR fights nor do I intend to.

But I saw plenty others, and what I saw was a boxing talent more interested in being a clown.
            Yea ok whatever. Not wasting time with another of your "opinions" smdh.

Comment

- -What was Peas best fight wher the people jumped up and shouted "What a great fight!"

Gonna say the bigger, stronger Roger Mayw where he couldn't stand the guy, mixing clowning with a real strapping.

Comment

This is a Free Wrestling Shows information web site. We've got all kinds of WWE, TNA, ROH, UFC, NJPW, the ultimate Fighter, Indy Shows and different Wrestling videos/show accessible at no cost to watch. You can view all the latest UFC, RAW, Smackdown, NXT, Main Event, Total Divas, iMPACT Wrestling, ROH Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Watch Wrestling Free and far a lot of. We even have live streams accessible throughout RAW and WWE/TNA PPVs at no cost including live 24/7 wrestling online matches.

Comment

Didn't even give the name of your site.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Didn't even give the name of your site.
                    he didn't last long..

Comment

- -What was Peas best fight wher the people jumped up and shouted "What a great fight!"

Gonna say the bigger, stronger Roger Mayw where he couldn't stand the guy, mixing clowning with a real strapping.
                      The Chavez fight.... seriously no irony intended.

The Mayweather fight was hillarious! Roger got under Pee Wee's skin! And when he dropped him Lets just say that was one pissed off pea. Roger could do that lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X