Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real, Floyd Mayweather Would've Beaten Sugar Ray Robinson If They Fought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Sure son. Keep telling us how Floyd's first few opponents were still more advanced than Robinson. You may even get someone who has never followed boxing history to believe that nonsense one day.
    Well I know you can't and about others who can't see like you

I have always chose to respond to you crazy people just to have conversation it doesn't mean I really took what you said serious when I can see video proves you wrong I'll have a video next year coming side by side from rounds not moments from highlights like you crazy people go off of people who can see will be able to see the difference

crazy blind people like you might see or might still not be able to see which doesn't matter to me the most Important is I can see as I said I have always chose to talk to you crazy people I already know video proves me right before I talk to anybody
    Last edited by Ascended; 12-21-2022, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

Well I know you can't and about others who can't see like you

I have always chose to respond to you crazy people just to have conversation it doesn't mean I really took what you said serious when I can see video proves you wrong I'll have a video next year coming side by side from rounds not moments from highlights like you crazy people go off of people who can see will be able to see the difference

crazy blind people like you might see or might still not be able to see which doesn't matter to me the most Important is I can see as I said I have always chose to talk to you crazy people I already know video proves me right before I talk to anybody
      Crazy people always think it's everyone else that's crazy and never themselves. Is there no one to have a conversation with in the hospital you're locked up in?
      Rockin' Rockin' billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Crazy people always think it's everyone else that's crazy and never themselves. Is there no one to have a conversation with in the hospital you're locked up in?
        But what if it is the truth? Everyone else is crazy.

What if 1000 years ago you didn't believe in "witches" --> you of course would keep it to yourself, it would be dangerous not to, but did you lie awake at night staring at the thatched roof thinking maybe your wrong and witches do exist? "Phuck everybody else does!"

What if you were an anti-Hitler German. Did you doubt yourself in 1940?

Let me add, I for one embrace the return of Moneytheman to the forum, I await with bated breath the return of some serious name calling.
        Last edited by Willie Pep 229; 12-21-2022, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

What if 1000 years ago you didn't believe in "witches" --> you of course would keep it to yourself, it would be dangerous not to, but did you lie awake at night staring at the thatched roof thinking maybe your wrong and witches do exist? "Phuck everybody else does!"

Let me add, I for one embrace the return of Moneytheman to the forum, I await with bated breath the return of some serious name calling.
          Good point.

Personally most of the space and evolution theories I read or find out about I don't take to heart. Give it ten years and the smart aleks that be will have new theory that sound just as fantastical as the old theories.

I voted Floyd on the grounds of consistency.

Comment

Crazy idiot. Witches are clearly not advanced enough to even be in this conversation. There isn't even any video of them they're so antiquated. Wait.....moneytheman wouldn't know what antiquated even means. Nevermind.
            Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

• We have a serious problem with this new generation of kids.
              Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

- - Girl I knew made me very interested in being with her, but turned out to be from a family of witches and warlocks.

In short, they do exist, but usually don't go out on broomstick joy rides...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  We have a serious problem with this new generation of kids.
                  Socrates reacting to Plato.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                    You can make the arguement that Ray is the greater fighter based on their resumes (at this point in Mayweathers career), but skill for skill Mayweather is the better fighter. Ray never would've been able to solve Mayweathers defense and Floyd would've countered the **** out of him all fight. People have a tendency to rank fighters of the past higher for sentimental reasons but the reality is boxing has evolved since the 40's.

I'm still confident Floyd will be ranked higher on most peoples ATG lists after he retires but if todays version of Floyd fought Ray Robinson at WW who do you think would win?
                    Mayweather comes in at 150 lbs. he barely cuts. at 160 Robinson was cutting more, almost touching 170 even with same day weigh ins, at times. Means nothing though, ability and skill is what matters. Mayweather would be good at avoiding and playing it smart as usual. He won't be pot shotting and running away with a decision vs robinson though. **** will heat up at some point and he'll get knocked out. This is Ray Robinson, he's not gonna lay down and give up.
                    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

us humanoids always gotta fill in the blanks and use the "best answer" to answer questions in reality are PURE speculation.

If greenland sharks can live to 400 years, why couldn't a humanoid species? if birds can fly, why couldn't a humanoid species fly? If we can leave earth and come back (clearly its possible) why couldn't a creature long ago have been more advanced and left. Our dogs and pets have no clue we are outthinking them, how would we know in regards to some creature out thinking us. e ain't seen it before so we say it isn't possible, but theres **** on this earth right now proving this wrong.

if ancient egypt was founded in 3000 B.C and rome was founded in 753, this means romans looked at ancient egypt like we look at rome. the world is so OLD.

applies to boxing, don't think were the best to ever do it by default.

Comment

Working...
                      X