• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    Forum trolls tend to have that effect

Poet
    says the biggest troll on boxingscene

Comment

I'm going with Ali as the greater and head to head but if a post ban Ali tries to beat Louis by taking breathers on the ropes then Louis would punish him.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
        says the biggest troll on boxingscene
        you are late for you enema. lord cornholio has spoken!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Cornholio View Post
          you are late for you enema. lord cornholio has spoken!
          u must have had a bad childhood if thats the only thing your mum&daddy teached u

Comment

The poll has Ali ahead 16-5,just as it should be.

Style wise this would be a nightmere for Joe.

Prime Muhammad Ali was almost impossible to hit with a clean punch.

Muhammad Ali took the best punch of all the Heavyweight Champions.

Just those two statements would make it very hard for Joe to defeat Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingbuff View Post
              The poll has Ali ahead 16-5,just as it should be.

Style wise this would be a nightmere for Joe.

Prime Muhammad Ali was almost impossible to hit with a clean punch.

Muhammad Ali took the best punch of all the Heavyweight Champions.

Just those two statements would make it very hard for Joe to defeat Ali.
              Yet Henry Cooper, George Chuvalo and Doug Jones were able to do it. Please stop with these exaggerations.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Yet Henry Cooper, George Chuvalo and Doug Jones were able to do it. Please stop with these exaggerations.
                Doug Jones and Henry Cooper were in 1963,three to four years before his prime of 1966/67.

Again,a prime Muhammad Ali in 1966/67 was almost impossible to hit with a clean punch.Many other boxing experts agree with me.Your in the minority.

Again,Muhammad Ali took the best punch of all the heavyweight champions.Many boxing experts agree with this as well.

Do you consider Joe Louis prime who was brutally KO'd by Schmeling?

Comment

Doug Jones and Henry Cooper were in 1963,three to four years before his prime of 1966/67.

Ali hit his prime for the first Liston fight.

Again,a prime Muhammad Ali in 1966/67 was almost impossible to hit with a clean punch.Many other boxing experts agree with me.Your in the minority.

What experts? Names, quotes and sources please.

Again,Muhammad Ali took the best punch of all the heavyweight champions.Many boxing experts agree with this as well.
                  I'll agree as far as champions go, but not out of ALL the heavyweights.

Do you consider Joe Louis prime who was brutally KO'd by Schmeling?
                  Nope. But I do think he was the greatest heavyweight of all time and most boxing experts agree with me.

http://coxscorner.tripod.com/louis_ibro.html

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Nope. But I do think he was the greatest heavyweight of all time and most boxing experts agree with me.

http://coxscorner.tripod.com/louis_ibro.html
                    Most boxing experts "agree with you" that Joe Louis is the greatest heavyweight of all-time? You have to be kidding me,Lol

So a Prime Joe Louis got battered and finally KO'd.I hate to see what Liston,Foreman,and Frazier would do to him.All 3 are head and shoulders above Shmeling.

Comment

Most boxing experts "agree with you" that Joe Louis is the greatest heavyweight of all-time? You have to be kidding me,Lol

So a Prime Joe Louis got battered and finally KO'd.I hate to see what Liston,Foreman,and Frazier would do to him.All 3 are head and shoulders above Shmeling.
                      So you're questioning the reputation of the IBRO as not being experts? Lmao!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X