No announcement yet.

Ali or Louis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    And if I had a high powered microscope I might actually see it.

Poet
    they will have to rescue your ass from drowning, no time for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
      From what i understand its more of something thats only theorized about and not actually able to be proven real even with a high powered microscope.
      Good point: You may well be right about that

Poet

Comment

I noticed the two ***** trolls disabled their karma: I wonder why? Because they're ass deep in red maybe?

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
          thanks for recognizing my skills.
          i heard for the next bukake party u r gonna be sitting in the circle, and take my huge shots ?
          Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
          they will have to rescue your ass from drowning, no time for that.
          so from what i understand your fantasizing about *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeping* on some guys face then watching a bunch of other guys *Bleeeeeeep* on it too and you don't see anything wrong with that? you sicken me.

Comment

so from what i understand your fantasizing about *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeping* on some guys face then watching a bunch of other guys *Bleeeeeeep* on it too and you don't see anything wrong with that? you sicken me.
            He clearly has disturbing *******ual fantasies :gay:

Poet

Comment

Poet
              Clearly!!!

Comment

I really only see one outcome. That is Louis plodding in eating to many shots and getting stopped. See the Walcott fight only Ali winning and doing it even better.

Comment

Poet
                  no stress! there is enough load for both of u ****.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                    I really only see one outcome. That is Louis plodding in eating to many shots and getting stopped. See the Walcott fight only Ali winning and doing it even better.
                    But Louis got the KO in the rematch, and that was an OLD Louis who clearly hadn't trained well at all lol
                    One thing about Louis, once he retired, he didn't do ****! lol
                    He looked to be in terrible shape in all of his last fights and once his conditioning was gone he fought like **** too by comparison
                    to his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
                      you're statement is not very objective.....you are comparing Billy Conn's chin, a light heavyweight, to Ali's chin???? the greatest heavyweight chin of all time???
                      Actually what I stated was a fact. What you said......."seeing how Billy Conn handled Louis should be enough for anyone to realise Louis would'nt be able to handle Ali's speed and movement......" wasn't very objective. You left out how Louis weight drained himself in order to not appear so much bigger than Conn and how the fight was very close up until Louis turned the lights out. You didn't address Cox's points about Ali dropping his right, pulling his head straight back or having problems with someone who caught his jab and parried it. At their absolute peaks either fighter could beat the other. I lean towards Louis based on his ko power and finishing skills.

And Ali chin was great, but George Chuvalo's was the best of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X