Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Heavyweights In Your Mind Defeat A Prime Joe Louis (Past Or Present)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ivich View Post

I've no wish to stop you, you're an irrelevance to us, if you want to jerk off while talking nonsense fill your boots, nobody cares what you have to say.
    You should team up with Queensbury Fool,like you he is just happy ,and content to see his name here.

Two morons together.
    when I watch matches even before I post I see advances, when I'm just watching anytime I see advances, if I'm speaking to a person I remember the advances, see how you always will be wrong it doesn't bother you I see those guys as trash does it

It only hurts me to show and say how trash they were you crazy idiots can't do the same you can't see those guys as advanced cause no match shows they were you also can't show me they were which means you're words are just that words they mean nothing to me and never will

You for a fact can't alter/delete video you also don't have any hidden videos of the real way those guys fought cause those vids I show are the real way they fought they aren't clones ​

when I'm not on this site none of you're crazy comments or anybody else part of you're cult comments matter they don't exist to me the fighters I posted in the old era's don't magically just fight as advanced as guys in the 70s-90s

they fight the same as they always did which looks trash compared you can't change me not seeing advances or obsolete tech and flaws no one can that hurts bad doesn't it crazy personI ​

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascended View Post

when I watch matches even before I post I see advances, when I'm just watching anytime I see advances, if I'm speaking to a person I remember the advances, see how you always will be wrong it doesn't bother you I see those guys as trash does it

It only hurts me to show and say how trash they were you crazy idiots can't do the same you can't see those guys as advanced cause no match shows they were you also can't show me they were which means you're words are just that words they mean nothing to me and never will

You for a fact can't alter/delete video you also don't have any hidden videos of the real way those guys fought cause those vids I show are the real way they fought they aren't clones ​

when I'm not on this site none of you're crazy comments or anybody else part of you're cult comments matter they don't exist to me the fighters I posted in the old era's don't magically just fight as advanced as guys in the 70s-90s

they fight the same as they always did which looks trash compared you can't change me not seeing advances or obsolete tech and flaws no one can that hurts bad doesn't it crazy personI ​
      You are not playing with a full deck.
      them_apples them_apples likes this.

Comment

Now you're calling me a **** go ahead I'll keep showing the truth crazy cult member no so so-called insult you use works on me

you never will be able to alter/delete a video that hurts bad won’t you wacko

I'm solo in my mission and need no one to agree with my vision what I see are facts I can’t alter/delete a video either I just show what’s on video with my good vision i don't care about your bad Vision crazy cult member that goes for every cult member on here with you

No one can change my good vision no words matter to me going against videos I show and never will matter​

and you're correct I'm not playing crazy cult member I'm serious I have all the cards
        Last edited by Ascended; 03-28-2024, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• I think Liston and Marciano are 2 fighters that could potentially beat a prime Louis.

due to Louis build and style, a lot of short strong pressure fighters may give him trouble, because the stalker will have to suddenly move around and create space. Louis is capable of doing this but probably doesn’t want to.

put Louis in w a big target like Lennox and hell find that chin in a few rounds.

Comment

How can you have an argument if its clear you don’t understand anything? Your responses don’t align with the questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              I think Liston and Marciano are 2 fighters that could potentially beat a prime Louis.

due to Louis build and style, a lot of short strong pressure fighters may give him trouble, because the stalker will have to suddenly move around and create space. Louis is capable of doing this but probably doesnât want to.

put Louis in w a big target like Lennox and hell find that chin in a few rounds.
              Anybody as advanced as this no name that liston fought who louis fought in his novice like era?​...

Comment

Now you're calling me a **** go ahead I'll keep showing the truth crazy cult member no so so-called insult you use works on me

you never will be able to alter/delete a video that hurts bad won’t you wacko

I'm solo in my mission and need no one to agree with my vision what I see are facts I can’t alter/delete a video either I just show what’s on video with my good vision i don't care about your bad Vision crazy cult member that goes for every cult member on here with you

No one can change my good vision no words matter to me going against videos I show and never will matter​

and you're correct I'm not playing crazy cult member I'm serious I have all the cards
                "Knitting with only one needle" lol
                them_apples them_apples likes this.

Comment

Yes he is, 52 Jokers.
                  them_apples them_apples Ivich Ivich like this.

Comment

• So imagine you're a piano teacher and this kid shows up and plays Chopsticks 1799 times in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
                      So imagine you're a piano teacher and this kid shows up and plays Chopsticks 1799 times in a row.
                      Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X