Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Heavyweights In Your Mind Defeat A Prime Joe Louis (Past Or Present)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GJC View Post
    Couldn't eh, shame.

No I'm not mad but give you a tip I wouldn't show any of your posts to the men in the white coats if I was you. They will take your PC off you and give you a green crayon and we will all miss you on here.
    I'm pretty sure you also think Louis is the #1 HW ever. I haven't seen a post of yours saying exactly that, but there is no doubt this is what you believe in seeing as how you are a typical Louis nuthugger.

Nice to see you ignored every single thing boxing related, because once I again you have been schooled and made to shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
      I'm pretty sure you also think Louis is the #1 HW ever. I haven't seen a post of yours saying exactly that, but there is no doubt this is what you believe in seeing as how you are a typical Louis nuthugger.

Nice to see you ignored every single thing boxing related, because once I again you have been schooled and made to shut up.
      Hello Poopmanscocksucker!... How are WE today?... Still licking our 'We only respect strength & power' badges, are we?... Or is it.. You've both been barred from the local pub for being small spending Harry Enfield characters?..
      Last edited by mickey malone; 07-28-2009, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
        Hello Poopmanscocksucker!... How are WE today?... Still licking our 'We only respect strength & power' badges, are we?... Or is it.. You've both been barred from the local pub for being small spending Harry Enfield characters?..
        Compeling argument. That is so knowledgable and boxing related, I wouldn't know how to give a counter argument, mate.

And you ****s have the nerve to call me a troll. That's a trolling post If I've ever seen one. I noticed it faster than you getting ready to get your kneepads to please the Louis nuthuggers.

Comment

Compeling argument. That is so knowledgable and boxing related, I wouldn't know how to give a counter argument, mate.

And you ****s have the nerve to call me a troll. That's a trolling post If I've ever seen one. I noticed it faster than you getting ready to get your kneepads to please the Louis nuthuggers.
          The serious talking finished when the kipper was fried.. (2 faces no guts)

Comment

Ali
            Forman
            Liston
            Holmes

Ohhhhh.....Maybe even Gene Tunney.

Comment

And I'm pretty sure you're wrong, I'm an absolute expert on what I think and I have Ali as the number 1 HW. Thats probably why you haven't seen a post as there isn't one

No only didn't answer as had better things to do than answer one of your rants, think I was defluffing my navel. As for being schooled I don't know everything, just more than you it seems. You need to go to school to school.

Comment

There are many fighters who are better than both of them so that is why Joseph Louis would lose against everybody.
                Clear?
                But you of cource being the dramatic **** that you are take that comment as a stab to the heart and are thinking I said Louis would lose to every single human being in the history of the planet who ever picked up a pair of gloves.
                Or not?

It doesn't matter how you type, you suck arse at explaining your opinion. You need to reword your posts after you type them, mate.
                Tip of the day

The wit of slimey but people should stick to boxing in a boxing forum not insult
                The same wife beater who got his arse kicked by a Light Heavyweight, was outslicked or KO'd by any great fighter he faced, was knocked down and made to do the chicken dance by BUMS etc.
                Unless its slimey of course.

Comment

Wow now, we got a NEW GJC. Ladies and lads he has become a tough guy now who uses bad words and is confrontational.
                  Not really if you knew me as well as you believe you do you'd know I've always been irritated by ****s, just always been lucky and avoided them, until now

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post

Malone you glass jawed bum,I'm still waiting for your proof that I am an alt.baseless accusations don't wash here fella.You seem so certain that I am an alt,That you have no problem doing so on a public forum,certainly such confidence would hold atleast the slightest of evidence?

now keep running,I hear the pitter patter footsteps of the old bitter bully boy posters coming to get you,Keep your defence up and don't bend over so willingly

Comment

And I'm pretty sure you're wrong, I'm an absolute expert on what I think and I have Ali as the number 1 HW.
                      Right after I corrected you and made you see your shallow nuthugging ways. I have humbled many Louis nuthuggers when it comes to ranking him. The Slimey one deserves full credit.

No only didn't answer as had better things to do than answer one of your rants, think I was defluffing my navel. As for being schooled I don't know everything, just more than you it seems. You need to go to school to school
                      Well mate, you probably would have fared better not answering at all instead of coming back with these feeble attempts. I need to go to school TO school? Maybe you should stop speaking nonsense speaking nonsense

Not really if you knew me as well as you believe you do you'd know I've always been irritated by ****s, just always been lucky and avoided them, until now
                      Oh really lad. I remember the first time we talked. Your posts were very calm and not name calling. Now you can't take the abuse anymore, and show that I have gotten to you badly. You're out of character here lad, the Slimey one has gotten to your heart.

Now, care to go back to the boxing related discussion lad? You know, the one you were schooled in and had to resort to childish terribly constructed flames?

Comment

Working...
                      X