Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Boxings WORST Role Model?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mike tyson. could have been the greatest & richest fighter of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
      even though i love him as a boxer... id have to say floyd mayweather jr. nowadays

hes always actin crazy just to get publicity..cussin everywhere.. and then he complains about why he doesnt get sponsores like pacquiao or other boxing stars do... mayweather doesnt behave in public the way pacquiao does hes always talkin crazy...and of course coporations like nike wont want to sponsor a guy like that..they would go for the well behaved and humble guy like pacquiao.....even tho i say this about mayweather... im only talkin about OUTSIDE the ring...inside the ring..hes really professional and knows how to relax and keep his composure..better than any boxer i know...his fight with judah showed that
      I agree.. He's a role model for spoilt kids

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
        sonny liston and carlos monzon.....and joe louis for influencing kids to be silent puppets....
        Its no wonder your rep bar is completely red. Louis carried himself with quiet dignity and did more for his race and his country than most know about. Just because he didn't covet the spotlight doesn't mean he was silent. If more people looked to Louis as how to carry themselves there would be less people like you, and more with class and respect.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
          Out of the famous boxers I'd say Carlos Monzon. By all accounts a very unstable man, except in the ring.

The worst? Probably Jo-el Scott or James Butler.
          I was thinking Monzon as well, not just in the violence department but also in the bad habits he could get away with by being a physical freak that would cripple a normal fighter.

Comment

I say Muhammad Ali, he was insulting to his opponents with constant trash talk, turned in to Islam and black extremism, was a army dodger and so on.

"Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSamPatriot View Post
              I say Muhammad Ali, he was insulting to his opponents with constant trash talk, turned in to Islam and black extremism, was a army dodger and so on.

"Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."
              Lol.. You're right in a way.. Did almost as much for hype as he did for boxing....

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Its no wonder your rep bar is completely red. Louis carried himself with quiet dignity and did more for his race and his country than most know about. Just because he didn't covet the spotlight doesn't mean he was silent. If more people looked to Louis as how to carry themselves there would be less people like you, and more with class and respect.
                http://www.nytimes.com/1991/08/04/sp...pagewanted=all

When Joe Louis asked Lena Horne, with whom he was then having a relationship, to keep score for him at a Hollywood golf benefit, the singer refused -- she was entertaining troops that day. Joe hit her with a left hook. Then he started to choke her. In his 1978 autobiography, written with Edna and Art Rust Jr., Louis said that the only thing that saved Lena's life was an aunt in the next room who threatened to call the police.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Ecn...esult&resnum=1

a woman beater, thats the type of man to look up to.....

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  I can always count on your comebacks to make me laugh ,Jab.

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
                    sonny liston and carlos monzon.....and joe louis for influencing kids to be silent puppets....
                    You obviously have no clue about what era Joe Louis was from. You talk big **** but you would have been more silent than Louis if you were around during that time period.
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 07-06-2009, 05:17 PM.

Comment

ibeabuchi(****),Tyson(**** but 90% of the united states still cheered for him),Holyfield(13 kids with how many women? Now he's crying because he can't make payments after making 400 million).now that I think snout people cheering for Tyson they also cheer for a pedophile named michael Jackson.read gene simmons article on mj.it's great & he was close to him for years.he said mj had 10 different boys file claims & michael PAYED them all off...he said if someone acused him he would spend what ever it took to clear his name & then he'd go after the accusers with lawsuits.it's not like mj couldn't afford it back then.

Comment

Working...
                      X