No announcement yet.

Who Is Boxings WORST Role Model?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GJC View Post
    Do you not think that is well over the top?
    By all means discount Louis as a positive role model for womansing, I think that is harsh but I wouldn't argue that there are others that could be justifiably rated as better role models.
    But to say that Louis and SRR are the worst role models when there are boxers that have been convicted murderers, rapists and armed robbers etc is just plain ******.
    He's busted

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
      You are under review for a ban for spamming over 5 threads with that idiotic accusation with no proof.

How does a lad that hates Marciano become my alt? You missed something called logic ever since Tunney took away your soul.
      Your admission of guilt:

I see you did your hours long homework on me. That's sweet.

THIS is coming from the guy who has several TheGreatA accounts, several Manmachine accounts as well as other alts such as Southpaw16. And if you want to deny this, then how are they so similar like you? After all mate, you're just mad that there are more people that agree with me such as the lad you posted here behind his back.

Stick to the thunderdome with that crap.

This thread is to expose Louis' perversities.
      If by that you mean you have around 5 alts, then yes you are right mate.

Maybe you should step up your stalking game, so that I won't notice it's your alt that's following me around every time. For Gods sake is it that hard not to talk like a robot?

Comment

You are under review for a ban for spamming over 5 threads with that idiotic accusation with no proof.

How does a lad that hates Marciano become my alt? You missed something called logic ever since Tunney took away your soul.
        And now I'm off to the vbPlaza to buy TheGreatA a medel for busting your trolling ass

Poet

Comment

Do you not think that is well over the top?
          By all means discount Louis as a positive role model for womansing, I think that is harsh but I wouldn't argue that there are others that could be justifiably rated as better role models.
          But to say that Louis and SRR are the worst role models when there are boxers that have been convicted murderers, rapists and armed robbers etc is just plain ******.
          All of those fighters are actually famous for it. We all know about it. With these 2 however, everybody truly is convinced they were perfect in every way. And the worst thing is for a role model to be exposed as a womaniser, wife beater, faker etc.

Comment

James Kirkland.

Comment

All of those fighters are actually famous for it. We all know about it. With these 2 however, everybody truly is convinced they were perfect in every way. And the worst thing is for a role model to be exposed as a womaniser, wife beater, faker etc.
              I am sure that most people are aware of their defects but as you say there are famous murderers, rapists armed robbers so surely you will agree they must be worse role models than Louis or SRR?
              Or is beating your wife worse than murdering her in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                Your admission of guilt:

Where exactly do I admit to anything? You need proof which you don't. How exactly is a Marciano hater an alt of a Marciano fan?

And busted? If I was busted I'd look like this

note the busted face

Comment

I am sure that most people are aware of their defects but as you say there are famous murderers, rapists armed robbers so surely you will agree they must be worse role models than Louis or SRR?
                  Or is beating your wife worse than murdering her in your opinion?
                  Getting away with it is worse.

Comment

note the busted face
                    Keep giving me the free advertising: I'm proud of my poetry AND my videos

Poet

Comment

Where exactly do I admit to anything? You need proof which you don't. How exactly is a Marciano hater an alt of a Marciano fan?

note the busted face
                      Oh, and because I'm not a superficial twat like you and Tunney and couldn't give a rat-**** what anyone thinks of my looks or choice in clothing and hairstyles

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X