X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a reminder:

Referee comments post fight:
    George Siler, the referee

"Gans put up the weakest article of fight ever witnessed in Chicago. HIs every effort was weak and he acted as If he were not trying. His blocking, however was all right but his hitting, of which so much has been said, was not In evidence. I do not like to accuse a fighter of faking, but will say that Gans' work had all the earmarks of a fake.”

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
      Just a reminder:

"Gans put up the weakest article of fight ever witnessed in Chicago. HIs every effort was weak and he acted as If he were not trying. His blocking, however was all right but his hitting, of which so much has been said, was not In evidence. I do not like to accuse a fighter of faking, but will say that Gans' work had all the earmarks of a fake.”
      Yeah, but what would the ref know? He was only in the ring with them. 🤪

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        You sound so angry when you've been shown up. I've provided many links supporting my case. You provide nothing but comic relief. Keep dancing muppet!! ��
        You've provided rumors published to profit from ******ity.

For years I wondered who it was being the Tabloids in business.... having finally met you, I have to say I'm underwhelmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
          You've provided rumors published to profit from ******ity.

For years I wondered who it was being the Tabloids in business.... having finally met you, I have to say I'm underwhelmed.
          Where is your proof? The onus is on you to back up these claims. How about some links? 😆

Comment

Rusty never produces a single source document....EVER.
            Uh... I don't think you know what the word "document" means, but OK.

I don't need to. I use ordinary sources. Anyone with an education knows that's superior to secondary or tertiary ones.

On this instance i'm not the one making any claim. It's those presenting the argument who require evidence supporting their claims. Echoing articles are not that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
              Uh... I don't think you know what the word "document" means, but OK.

I don't need to. I use ordinary sources. Anyone with an education knows that's superior to secondary or tertiary ones.

On this instance i'm not the one making any claim. It's those presenting the argument who require evidence supporting their claims. Echoing articles are not that.
              "I don't need to"!! LMAO!!!!

Comment

Just a reminder:

Just a reminder: the first exchange explains all that.

Also, you continue to avoid, per usual, the most pressing question: why does Gans look better here than in any other fight of his had on film?

Just just answer the question, bi'tch.

Comment

• It's awesome watching all these old f'aggytz, who never fought, who never measured up as anything in pro sports, who'll go to their graves unknown and unmissed, question the greatness of young Terry McGovern. Says something about the state of "men" in 2020.

Comment

• .....(yawn).....

Comment

• “I don’t need to”

Translation:

“I make everything up so I can’t”

Comment

Working...
                      X