X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    He keeps making it all up as he goes.
    He's like a little kid. He wants to be right so badly, but he has no idea how to do it. He should start with sources, and post them. Than he should be open minded of the opinions that came long before our own. He won't though. He's like a child throwing a tantrum and can only insist he is right no matter what facts and sources are presented to him. I'm done embarrassing him for awhile. You know what they say about feeding the trolls. ��

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Lol, I've made my point....and a fool out of you yet again. Enjoy the rest of your day!!! 😆
      Yeah, after swallowing my spunk...

Nothing i've stated conflicts with accepted belief. Each of the fighters named, and instances associated, are universally known to have suffered an injustice. Your only defense is ignorance.

And yet, it's not about them, is it? Just like when the entire forum proved you wrong regarding Wills, you're wrong about Gans, Lanford and The Black Murderers' Row.

SHOW US THE EVIDENCE!!!!

Why are you scared, bi'tch?

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
        He keeps making it all up as he goes.
        Show me what I've made up.

If you're right, I promise to teach you how to tie your shoes. No more Bobos

Comment

He's like a little kid. He wants to be right so badly, but he has no idea how to do it. He should start with sources, and post them. Than he should be open minded of the opinions that came long before our own. He won't though. He's like a child throwing a tantrum and can only insist he is right no matter what facts and sources are presented to him. I'm done embarrassing him for awhile. You know what they say about feeding the trolls. ��
          You haven't presented sh'it, bi'tch.

You claimed Gans and Langford carried fighters and threw fights... well, WHEN!?!?!?

Then you agree TBMR... but again no evidence.

I showed about 7 fighters who were legitimately the casualty of injustice. You don't buy Loughran's story? OK, check out O'Brien-Burns... it looks like OBrien really did out-box the champ. But, per usual, the guy who was singing wildly at air was shown preference.

Seriously, dude, don't say ****** sh'it if you don't want to be held accountable. Did you ever accomplish anything meaningful in life? Was it by whining and having people give into you? Probably not. Man up, and show me evidence backing up your claim... just point me to BoxRec... where did Gans and Langford carry opponents and throw fights?

Comment

• Originally posted by rusty tromboni View Post
            yeah, after swallowing my spunk...

Nothing i've stated conflicts with accepted belief. Each of the fighters named, and instances associated, are universally known to have suffered an injustice. Your only defense is ignorance.

And yet, it's not about them, is it? Just like when the entire forum proved you wrong regarding wills, you're wrong about gans, lanford and the black murderers' row.

Show us the evidence!!!!

Why are you scared, bi'tch?
            .......😆.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
              You haven't presented sh'it, bi'tch.

You claimed Gans and Langford carried fighters and threw fights... well, WHEN!?!?!?

Then you agree TBMR... but again no evidence.

I showed about 7 fighters who were legitimately the casualty of injustice. You don't buy Loughran's story? OK, check out O'Brien-Burns... it looks like OBrien really did out-box the champ. But, per usual, the guy who was singing wildly at air was shown preference.

Seriously, dude, don't say ****** sh'it if you don't want to be held accountable. Did you ever accomplish anything meaningful in life? Was it by whining and having people give into you? Probably not. Man up, and show me evidence backing up your claim... just point me to BoxRec... where did Gans and Langford carry opponents and throw fights?
              Kid, I've already shown and provided links. You're boring me now. Your OPINIONS are off the wall and laughable. Now go back to your corner and play with your marbles while the adults converse.

Comment

• And yet, even more damning evidence Gans thew the fight with McGovern.

https://cdnc.ucr.edu/?a=d&d=SFC19001...-txIN--------1
                Last edited by JAB5239; 09-05-2020, 08:24 PM.

Comment

And yet, even more damning evidence Gans thew the fight with McGovern.

https://cdnc.ucr.edu/?a=d&d=SFC19001...-txIN--------1
                  - -First, Gans/McG ain't heavies.

Second, Safari cannot establish a secure connection.

Move to main thread with appropriate title and more important, WATCH THE FIGHT!

You've never addressed Gans obvious distress, and why is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - -First, Gans/McG ain't heavies.

Second, Safari cannot establish a secure connection.

Move to main thread with appropriate title and more important, WATCH THE FIGHT!

You've never addressed Gans obvious distress, and why is that?
                    First off, threads carry in different directions all the time. If you don't like it than don't look at it.

Second, I've watched the fight many time.

Gans was in MY opinion obviously feeling the pressure of having to go through with throwing the fight. This is evident as he did not fight at all like himself which has been noted over and over by those at the fight and the ref himself. Lastly, why would the betting odds change so drastically the day of the fight with these reports of "the fix" being in if not true? You can give any answer you would like, but it's painfully obvious those who were there and witnessed it live believed he tanked it. Add to it his own admission and the evidence keeps mounting.
                    Last edited by JAB5239; 09-05-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

First off, threads carry in different directions all the time. If you don't like it than don't look at it.

Second, I've watched the fight many time.

Gans was in MY opinion obviously feeling the pressure of having to go through with throwing the fight. This is evident as he did not fight at all like himself which has been noted over and over by those at the fight and the ref himself. Lastly, why would the betting odds change so drastically the day of the fight with these reports of "the fix" being in if not true? You can give any answer you would like, but it's painfully obvious those who were there and witnessed it live believed he tanked it. Add to it his own admission and the evidence keeps mounting.
                      This is what happens when parents let their kids eat paint chips.

Comment

Working...
                      X