This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
    Oh, there's my stalker! I was wondering how long you'd hold out before chiming in.

I actually don't mind that you're shopping for a new Daddy. But I do feel obliged you warn you that you're not Houdini's type....

Because he's into dudes.
    Thats your idea of proof and you are calling people "dumb" and other disparaging remarks...

I mean do you ever self reflect? Serious question.

Actually... You make a great example here of what is so screwed up about the net and no consequences... I don't actually know how you grew up, but in my neck of the woods if you said something ******, you got called out, or smacked around by tougher, bigger kids. There were, consequences. Here you are, with no consequence other than someone like me calling you on your BS, so naturally as a weak individual you post more and more BS...why not? nobody can trace it to you right?

Which leads to total caka like the Loughran quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
      “I don’t need to”

Translation:

“I make everything up so I can’t”
      What have I made up? Why do I need to provide you links to fights you've already watched, and records you've already reviewed? Unless of course, you haven't and don't want to...

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Thats your idea of proof and you are calling people "dumb" and other disparaging remarks...

Actually... You make a great example here of what is so screwed up about the net and no consequences... I don't actually know how you grew up, but in my neck of the woods if you said something ******, you got called out, or smacked around by tougher, bigger kids. There were, consequences. Here you are, with no consequence other than someone like me calling you on your BS, so naturally as a weak individual you post more and more BS...why not? nobody can trace it to you right?

Internet tough guys are a dime a dozen. It's why I didn't bother replying to his last post assuming none of us have ever fought before. Let him keep the name calling up, it's all he has to feel good about himself. He certainly can't about his knowledge and opinions about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I actually don't believe that at all. Looking at you, AOC, Mike DeBlasio, Fredo... it's clear you came from an environment where everyone had a voice and nobody was accountable for nothing. You hate men and manhood... cool, look what it's left you. Look at what a sh'it joke NYC was for decades.

Growing up with brothers, having to play outside with other people (I hope that doesn't stop your heart), sports teams (yes competition that required hard work and acceptance that there's winners AND losers), being held to academic standards makes you into a much happier person. Yes, i'm confrontational here, but it's because there's no accountability for telling lies and ******ity is celebrated.

You're a good guy, but you were failed by the adults in your life. You were confused into believing anything masculine was bad. You were led here, by some instinctive drive for completion. But you gotta get over your ego, get over your feelings. You're weakness isn't a strength. Embracing the truth is strength. As uncomfortable as that may be for you, it's only after accepting that fact that you'll be happy, and comfortable with yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Internet tough guys are a dime a dozen. It's why I didn't bother replying to his last post assuming none of us have ever fought before. Let him keep the name calling up, it's all he has to feel good about himself. He certainly can't about his knowledge and opinions about boxing.
            Oh, i'm sure you fought lots, but you don't bring it up because it was one of your sisters who always wound up with the hairdryer first.

Comment

Oh, i'm sure you fought lots, but you don't bring it up because it was one of your sisters who always wound up with the hairdryer first.
              Yes, I fought lots. What's your claim to fame, besides internet tough guy?

Comment

• Loughran always seemed to have fanciful excuses as to why he lost.

Sharkeys ko blow was a “lucky punch”.

He beat Carnera easily by decision. (never mind the judges gave him only three rounds at most. Most newspapers concurred).

Comment

I actually don't believe that at all. Looking at you, AOC, Mike DeBlasio, Fredo... it's clear you came from an environment where everyone had a voice and nobody was accountable for nothing. You hate men and manhood... cool, look what it's left you. Look at what a sh'it joke NYC was for decades.

Growing up with brothers, having to play outside with other people (I hope that doesn't stop your heart), sports teams (yes competition that required hard work and acceptance that there's winners AND losers), being held to academic standards makes you into a much happier person. Yes, i'm confrontational here, but it's because there's no accountability for telling lies and ******ity is celebrated.

You're a good guy, but you were failed by the adults in your life. You were confused into believing anything masculine was bad. You were led here, by some instinctive drive for completion. But you gotta get over your ego, get over your feelings. You're weakness isn't a strength. Embracing the truth is strength. As uncomfortable as that may be for you, it's only after accepting that fact that you'll be happy, and comfortable with yourself.
                  If ******ity were celebrated than why are you so unpopular? You're
                  the ******est regular in this section. And I'm sure that is the universal thought from everyone that frequents this section.
                  Last edited by JAB5239; 09-06-2020, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• After that last post Rusty is not only a liar who can’t back up a single thing he writes with sources but he is also very delusional.

Comment

Let me stop you right there...You are owned as usual so have to resort to characterizing, name calling, etc. That lets me know that you know you have been exposed. So..let me take a page from your book of ****** and say, I stopped after reading the first sentence. You know nothing of my politics, and mentioning them only is a desperate plea.

Like when you tried so hard, so very hard to do the same because I pointed out that you, like Hillary clinton do the things you accuse others of doing. Nice try Rusty... Actually it reeks of desperation. Hey you can believe me, Im a nice person! You fking moron lol... Proof of Loughran LOL... hes a good guy, too much!

Comment

Working...
                      X