This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -CANE- View Post
    Hi everyone, just joined and I know this has probably been done a million times, but just letting everyone know what I think.

Top 10 Greatest Heavyweights of all-time

1> Muhammad Ali
    2> Larry Holmes
    3> Lennox Lewis
    4> Joe Louis
    5> Evander Holyfield
    6> Jack Johnson
    7> George Foreman
    8> Rocky Marciano
    9> Joe Frazier
    10>Mike Tyson

Top 10 Favourite Heavyweight's of all-time

1> Larry Holmes
    2> George Foreman
    3> Muhammed Ali
    4> Joe Louis
    5> Mike Tyson
    6> Rocky Marciano
    7> Jack Johnson
    8> Lennox Lewis
    9> James J. Jeffries
    10>Sonny Liston

Top 10 Worst Heavyweight Champions of all-time
    1> Franceso Damiani
    2> Corrie Sanders
    3> Chris Byrd
    4> Michael Bent
    5> Nickolay Valuev
    6> Lamon Brewster
    7> Frans Botha
    8> Greg Page
    9> John Tate
    10>Henry Akinwande

Top 10 Most underated heavyweights of all-time
    1> Larry Holmes
    2> Lennox Lewis
    3> Gene Tunney
    4> Ezzard Charles
    5> Tim Witherspoon
    6> Ken Norton
    7> James J. Jeffries
    8> George Foreman
    9> Jersey Joe Walcott
    10>Rid**** Bowe
    Feel free to get back I know many will disagree especially why I have Lewis 3rd and Tyson 10, so if you want to know just ask and I will explain my reasons
    - -Be interesting to have Hurricane return to see if his top 10 have changed.

Certainly Lar #1 a bit bizarre and Cane made a return not so long ago.

Comment

• 1. Muhammad Ali
      2. Joe Louis
      3. Larry Holmes
      4. Jack Dempsey
      5. Rocky Marciano
      6. Big George Foreman
      7. Lennox Lewis
      8. Jack Johnson
      9.Evander Holyfield
      10. Mike Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by -CANE- View Post
        Hi everyone, just joined and I know this has probably been done a million times, but just letting everyone know what I think.

Top 10 Greatest Heavyweights of all-time

1> Muhammad Ali
        2> Larry Holmes
        3> Lennox Lewis
        4> Joe Louis
        5> Evander Holyfield
        6> Jack Johnson
        7> George Foreman
        8> Rocky Marciano
        9> Joe Frazier
        10>Mike Tyson

Top 10 Favourite Heavyweight's of all-time

1> Larry Holmes
        2> George Foreman
        3> Muhammed Ali
        4> Joe Louis
        5> Mike Tyson
        6> Rocky Marciano
        7> Jack Johnson
        8> Lennox Lewis
        9> James J. Jeffries
        10>Sonny Liston

Top 10 Worst Heavyweight Champions of all-time
        1> Franceso Damiani
        2> Corrie Sanders
        3> Chris Byrd
        4> Michael Bent
        5> Nickolay Valuev
        6> Lamon Brewster
        7> Frans Botha
        8> Greg Page
        9> John Tate
        10>Henry Akinwande

Top 10 Most underated heavyweights of all-time
        1> Larry Holmes
        2> Lennox Lewis
        3> Gene Tunney
        4> Ezzard Charles
        5> Tim Witherspoon
        6> Ken Norton
        7> James J. Jeffries
        8> George Foreman
        9> Jersey Joe Walcott
        10>Rid**** Bowe
        Feel free to get back I know many will disagree especially why I have Lewis 3rd and Tyson 10, so if you want to know just ask and I will explain my reasons
        Agree with this list besides Lennox Lewis on number 2 for underrated. No way lennox is underrated

Comment

• Originally posted by thebrownbomber_ View Post
          1. Muhammad Ali
          2. Joe Louis
          3. Larry Holmes
          4. Jack Dempsey
          5. Rocky Marciano
          6. Big George Foreman
          7. Lennox Lewis
          8. Jack Johnson
          9.Evander Holyfield
          10. Mike Tyson
          - -U da fake brownbomber!!!

Real Brown Bomber was emphatic about how he would break down Ali, no ifs, buts, and Duhs about it.

Ignoring I could list near two dozen over tubby Lar who used to be too skinny, and don't make me recite his title record against standing champs having won their title in the ring, Ulist woefully provincial and grade school stuck in a modern time warp of international heavies humiliating American heavies.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

Real Brown Bomber was emphatic about how he would break down Ali, no ifs, buts, and Duhs about it.

Ignoring I could list near two dozen over tubby Lar who used to be too skinny, and don't make me recite his title record against standing champs having won their title in the ring, Ulist woefully provincial and grade school stuck in a modern time warp of international heavies humiliating American heavies.
            Yeah but Ali has arguably the best resume, this guy beat a prime foreman when he was past his best, beat frazier twice and norton twice as well as earnie shavers.

Edit: Im sorry but holmes one of the best to ever do it. Wins over norton, shavers (2x), cooney, witherspoon, as well as a fast jab that was hard, rock solid chin, heart of a champion (see shavers II and witherspoon fights), beating mercer at 42 and making it a competitve fight with peak holyfield.

Comment

• Beləliklə, əgər 10 nəfər eyni vaxtda son anda uzaqdan mostbet azerbaycan​ atışa mərc edərsə və o qalib gəlsə, bukkerin favoritlərə daha yaxşı əmsallar təklif edərək mişar çəkisini tənzimləmək şansı olmaya bilər və ya onlar buna hazır ola bilərlər. autsayder qalib gələrsə, nə qədər riskli olmaq istə***lərindən asılı olaraq, itki götürün.
              Last edited by Bossony; 04-07-2023, 06:33 AM.

Comment

You couldn't even name the 17 you originally said, so quit lying. Two dozen!!! 😆

Comment

• Originally posted by thebrownbomber_ View Post
                  Yeah but Ali has arguably the best resume, this guy beat a prime foreman when he was past his best, beat frazier twice and norton twice as well as earnie shavers.

Edit: Im sorry but holmes one of the best to ever do it. Wins over norton, shavers (2x), cooney, witherspoon, as well as a fast jab that was hard, rock solid chin, heart of a champion (see shavers II and witherspoon fights), beating mercer at 42 and making it a competitve fight with peak holyfield.
                  - -Must be a noob.

Ali got beat up in his FOY. Joe won his in spades with more wins, heavywt title record, less losses and never beat up by a Leon or noob Berbick.

Tubby Lar title record against standing champs having won their title in the Ring is 0-6 and let himself get beatup by Rocky's jockstrap.

U Nancys can pick all the Nancys U want don't change da facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossony View Post
                    What about brothers Klitchko?

and Lennox Lewis should be higher in that list.
                    Are you talking about my list?
                    Last edited by thebrownbomber_; 11-05-2020, 03:18 PM.

Comment

- -Must be a noob.

Ali got beat up in his FOY. Joe won his in spades with more wins, heavywt title record, less losses and never beat up by a Leon or noob Berbick.

Tubby Lar title record against standing champs having won their title in the Ring is 0-6 and let himself get beatup by Rocky's jockstrap.

U Nancys can pick all the Nancys U want don't change da facts.
                      He had Parkinsons and was far past it when he faced berbick and Spinks, Ali did avenge his loss to Leon quite handidly though. He beat frazier twice as well and stopped foreman from dominating the HW division.

EDIT: Please list out holmes' losses to "standing champions" in his prime please.

Comment

Working...
                      X