This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GJC View Post
    Wouldn't argue that Tubbs was seriously out of shape and Galento had 500 times the heart Tubbs had IMO, but Galento was fat my friend
    Yes indeed. It looks as if Poet has staggered back and is being held up only by the ropes. A little breeze and he's down, and, I hope, out. He still hasn't explained his horrendous error about Tubbs, for which he has been abusing innocent posters for years with his vile tongue.

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      Yes indeed. It looks as if Poet has staggered back and is being held up only by the ropes. A little breeze and he's down, and, I hope, out. He still hasn't explained his horrendous error about Tubbs, for which he has been abusing innocent posters for years with his vile tongue.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        I assume from your feeble and useless "answer" (I still don't know what it means) that you have NO answer, nor any defence at all. Crawl away, you loathsome creature.

Dream of "butt cracks" and "rolls of fat"...................

Comment

I assume from your feeble and useless "answer" (I still don't know what it means) that you have NO answer, nor any defence at all. Crawl away, you loathsome creature.

Dream of "butt cracks" and "rolls of fat"...................
          Sorry dude, but you're coming across as just another butt-hurt spastic. Don't like having your ******ity pointed out? Then keep your trap shut and that should solve the problem!

Poet

Comment

Sorry dude, but you're coming across as just another butt-hurt spastic. Don't like having your ******ity pointed out? Then keep your trap shut and that should solve the problem!

Poet
            As a famed mythical, person exclaimed, when he heard you discoursing on Tony Tubbs................ Ho Ho Ho.

The mythical being himself, undoubtedly had "rolls of fat", but because he's never seen without his trousers, nothing else can be seen, imaginary, like in Tony Tubbs-or otherwise.

Pretty feeble you are indeed, when exposed. I haven't seen your abject apology yet.

Comment

As a famed mythical, person exclaimed, when he heard you discoursing on Tony Tubbs................ Ho Ho Ho.

The mythical being himself, undoubtedly had "rolls of fat", but because he's never seen without his trousers, nothing else can be seen, imaginary, like in Tony Tubbs-or otherwise.

Pretty feeble you are indeed, when exposed. I haven't seen your abject apology yet.
              The first two paragraphs where unintellible: Not surprising since you're an uneducated meat head. As for the third, I don't apologize to ******s for pointing out their ******ity. Idiots have no claim on apologies and should be merely thankful that their continued consumption of valuable oxygen is tolerated :hand9:

Poet

Comment

The first two paragraphs where unintellible: Not surprising since you're an uneducated meat head. As for the third, I don't apologize to ******s for pointing out their ******ity. Idiots have no claim on apologies and should be merely thankful that their continued consumption of valuable oxygen is tolerated :hand9:

Poet
                Only unintelligible to a foul minded, obscene mouthed, piece of drek like you. But, to ease your "pain" I'll elucidate. I'm surprised that a fantasist like you would not immediately know that the "Ho Ho Ho gentleman with rolls of fat and other salacious objects beloved by you, but unfortunately covered by his pants....red pants....are you slowly getting there??? is Santa Claus, Father Christmas, St. Nicolas, etc. etc.

Calling you a Dumbo as I recently did, was too mild, you are a cretin. A foul, vulgar, abusive, obscene cretin. You taint EVERY thread you touch, and your malice and downright mendacity know no bounds.

What do you have to say -if anything- in defence of yourself, concerning your utter ******ity, and idiocy for the past 25 years, concerning Tony Tubbs.?????Wellllll SPEAK UP!!

For those just reading this, and not knowing about the now infamous Tony Tubbs incident beloved by Poet, Stone Rose or whatever, and numerous other aliases that he masquerades under, here it is;

Mr. "Poet" has been discoursing, arguing and ranting about Tony Tubbs for YEARS. He has wickedly abused so many innocent posters in that time, that as soon as he opens the web page, an odour of decay disseminates through the whole system. He has spoiled this site and others for many who have disappeared becauae of him.

In the Tubbs-Tyson fight, Poet has waxed lyrical over Tony's "rolls of fat" and the fact (mythical at very best) perhaps invented by Poet, that Tysonn hit him so hard, that his pant's fell down exposing his (as Poet inelegantly put it) butt crack. He has been arguing about this, literally for years. Go back a few pages on this thread and you'll come across it still........

Sooo I decided to have a look on Youtube at the fight myself having not seen it for many years, when I had never noticed these -obvious-to-Poet, exposures. Lo and behold.

Tubbs was a well built fellow, of 6'3" or 4, well covered but at 238 lbs, showed NO ROLLS OF FAT, and ................the famous "butt crack" was nothing more than the division between Tony's upper arm and his chest below his armpit. AND.......

to make a short story longer,......... if you watch Tony's pants from the moment before he was hit, until after he fell to the canvas, you will see that not only do they not fall down, but were pulled high, and stay that way.

In other words, Poet, has been for years an opportunistic liar, and shows no signs of ever being anything else. A nothing, a piece of drek, who has driven away from this site very many posters.

Comment

Only unintelligible to a foul minded, obscene mouthed, piece of drek like you. But, to ease your "pain" I'll elucidate. I'm surprised that a fantasist like you would not immediately know that the "Ho Ho Ho gentleman with rolls of fat and other salacious objects beloved by you, but unfortunately covered by his pants....red pants....are you slowly getting there??? is Santa Claus, Father Christmas, St. Nicolas, etc. etc.

Calling you a Dumbo as I recently did, was too mild, you are a cretin. A foul, vulgar, abusive, obscene cretin. You taint EVERY thread you touch, and your malice and downright mendacity know no bounds.

What do you have to say -if anything- in defence of yourself, concerning your utter ******ity, and idiocy for the past 25 years, concerning Tony Tubbs.?????Wellllll SPEAK UP!!

For those just reading this, and not knowing about the now infamous Tony Tubbs incident beloved by Poet, Stone Rose or whatever, and numerous other aliases that he masquerades under, here it is;

Mr. "Poet" has been discoursing, arguing and ranting about Tony Tubbs for YEARS. He has wickedly abused so many innocent posters in that time, that as soon as he opens the web page, an odour of decay disseminates through the whole system. He has spoiled this site and others for many who have disappeared becauae of him.

In the Tubbs-Tyson fight, Poet has waxed lyrical over Tony's "rolls of fat" and the fact (mythical at very best) perhaps invented by Poet, that Tysonn hit him so hard, that his pant's fell down exposing his (as Poet inelegantly put it) butt crack. He has been arguing about this, literally for years. Go back a few pages on this thread and you'll come across it still........

Sooo I decided to have a look on Youtube at the fight myself having not seen it for many years, when I had never noticed these -obvious-to-Poet, exposures. Lo and behold.

Tubbs was a well built fellow, of 6'3" or 4, well covered but at 238 lbs, showed NO ROLLS OF FAT, and ................the famous "butt crack" was nothing more than the division between Tony's upper arm and his chest below his armpit. AND.......

to make a short story longer,......... if you watch Tony's pants from the moment before he was hit, until after he fell to the canvas, you will see that not only do they not fall down, but were pulled high, and stay that way.

In other words, Poet, has been for years an opportunistic liar, and shows no signs of ever being anything else. A nothing, a piece of drek, who has driven away from this site very many posters.
                  Tsk tsk: Such vitriol! Seriously: You're the only person among the hundreds of people I've discussed boxing with over the decades who's EVER tried to clame Tubbs wasn't a fatty. Hell, they even made fun of his lard ass in the pages of Ring ****zine back in the day. When they were in Japan for the Tyson fight Tyson's team was woken up in the middle of night by an earthquake and one of Tyson's trainers said "somebody tell Tubbs to quit skipping rope at this time of night" (see "Fire And Fear" by Jose Torres). You are now the frontrunner for the "Bionic Simpleton Of The Year" award. I've seen plenty of fighters have their share of nuthuggers but you are truly the first I've run across that has a serious case of man-love for Tony ****ing Tubbs ffs. WTF?!? Is he your illegitimate daddy or something?

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by GJC View Post
                    Wouldn't argue that Tubbs was seriously out of shape and Galento had 500 times the heart Tubbs had IMO, but Galento was fat my friend
                    What you say about Galento is absolutely correct, as I recall it. He was always badly out of shape, and used to boast about it. A small guy, weighing around 235-40. His waist measurement must certainly have been certainly more than his chest.

But Tubbs, for his Tyson fight, did not seem to me to be out of shape. He was, according to Boxrec, 238, and was 6'3", 6 inches taller than Galento, and well built, nearly 80" reach, so he was a big guy. On youtube, he didn't look overweight to me, just a naturally broad, fullchested guy. No sign of any "rolls of fat" so beloved of a certain person, about which I have written elsewhere.

He retired at 48, and in, say, about the last third of his career he was probably more than a bit out of shape, if you judge by his weight, which seemed to fluctuate from about 240-260 approx.

Comment

• Tubbs was actually offered a reported $50,000 bonus if he came into the Tyson fight at 230lb or less. But ended up weighing around 237lbs, he was known for being a tubby guy but i do not think he had actual "rolls" in the Tyson fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X