• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least 225

Comment

Get Glasses Dude...

Comment

FLOYD IS GONE> pushing around another woman. he should go back to dancing with the scanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
          Brilliant commentary. Do you write boxing articles somewhere?
          yeah, on your moms ass with my cum.

Comment

My guess is 182-185

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Floyd was a 14-1 fav over maidana so what does that say about him losing to him in the first fight
              I thought Floyd won that fight myself.

Obviously in Floyd's case that wasn't the best he ever fought or the 1st time he stepped up in competition. As such, his body of work says more than struggling in that fight.

Now with Castillo, another fight imo he won, it revealed that his power wasn't as effective in a higher weight class so he needed to tweak his style and box more.

Comment

lets ask amir khan.......600 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I thought Floyd won that fight myself.

Obviously in Floyd's case that wasn't the best he ever fought or the 1st time he stepped up in competition. As such, his body of work says more than struggling in that fight.

Now with Castillo, another fight imo he won, it revealed that his power wasn't as effective in a higher weight class so he needed to tweak his style and box more.
                  shocker!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    You'd have to be an imbecile to think he wasn't north of 175. He didn't even try to make 170 the day of the fight.
                    Could have just been 171. Just because he wouldn't have made the 10 pound weight limit does it mean he was 20 pounds heavier.

Comment

The bout wasn't a unification bout for Jacobs bcz he didn't get on the scale for the 2nd time for IBO or IBF or IBfukingDon'tKnow thing. Bcz that organization clearly stated that a fighter could not weigh more than 170 for the title on the fight night.
                      So if Jacobs was somewhere around 170 he could easily lose some weight and be a demandor for the title.

Comment

Working...
                      X