No announcement yet.

How much did jacobs weigh on fight night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
    You obviously don't know what a typo is either.

Golovkin was 170. 5/6 lbs isn't a big deal. Loads of fights have that difference in weight. Lame excuses because Golovkin isn't as good as the hype made him out to be.
    A typo is a typographical error. It means not typing what you intended to type.

The thread asks how much he weighed on fight night. I answered. Who is making excuses?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      The point is to state the difference. Nobody is asking how much Gennady weighed on fight night If Jacobs would gain 3 or 4 pounds to let's say 180, then that means Gennady in theory would be 174 max? That's a 4-6 pound difference which in boxing isnt far fetched.

Hence, people are contextualizing IBF rules when in fact 4-6lvs difference in fighters in any other council is absurd? Since when?
      Reading way too much into it. I answered the question posed by the thread title.

Comment

Honestly who cares?? the guy you are mocking in your avy fought people 10-20 pounds bigger all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          The point is to state the difference. Nobody is asking how much Gennady weighed on fight night. If Jacobs would gain 3 or 4 pounds to let's say 180, then that means Gennady in theory would be 174 max? That's a 4-6 pound difference which in boxing isnt far fetched.

Hence, people are contextualizing IBF rules when in fact 4-6lvs difference in fighters in any other council is absurd? Since when?
          That's a fact, not an excuse, just a fight fact.

I don't think draining a lot is cheating but it's just interesting to know how much DJ weighed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
            Honest question. Are you ******ed?
            ROFL asks the GGG fan.

Comment

Honestly GGG deserves better fans, ya'll are cowards and full of excuses..GGG fought a damn good fight and made 0 excuses yet thats all ya'll ever do..PATHETIC

Comment

He looked much bigger than GGG but the important thing is that he made 160, not what he weighed on fight night!

I also think It's sad when people use this fight to critisize GGG instead of giving Jacobs props! Jacobs is a very good fighter and showed he has a decent chin aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  That's a fact, not an excuse, just a fight fact.

I don't think draining a lot is cheating but it's just interesting to know how much DJ weighed.
                  How many times has Jacobs fought in IBF''s procedure? He made the weight. How is his conduct any different than his WBA bouts?

Therefore what does it matter how much he weighed the second day when he's not breaking his usual WBA rule or now the WBC.

Before Lemieux (the IBF), has Gennady ever been over 10 pounds on fight night per HBO''s fight night weigh results?

Think about it!

Comment

If GGG moves up to 168, he would have to deal with people who weigh bigger than Jacobs on fight night. This is what the greats (TBE and Pac) of our era had to do on a consistent basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                      He skipped the weigh in (huge disrespect toward the sport)

I can only imagine if it were the other way around what certain
                      Posters would say .

Jacobs looked to be about 180 pounds imo. Give or take 2 pounds
                      ggg's weight in the morning was 170 lbs....

fight night weight idk probably more than 170 lbs.

Comment

Working...
                      X