Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much did jacobs weigh on fight night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't matter to me, he made the 160 LB limit the day before, that's all it matters!

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      ****** GGG fans, if GGG asked you to wipe his ass, i bet you would.
      Honest question. Are you ******ed?

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
        Honest question. Are you ******ed?
        You obviously are saying Jacobs didn't make 170 the day before the fight, he made 160 the day before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          according to memo heredia he was 176 lbs at 8 am the day of the fight. there was a tweet around here that said that
          Sucks to not want to cite Conte, and instead Heredia?

Golovin was 170 per HBO owns broadcast''s graphics. Danny was 176. 6 lbs difference. How much did they both weigh on fight night?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
              You obviously are saying Jacobs didn't make 170 the day before the fight, he made 160 the day before the fight.
              Yeah, I actually made a typo for once. Caught it too late

So 12 hours before the fight, he was far enough above 170 to not even bother. That is assuming he planned to in the first place. To think he wasn't at least 175 requires a mental handicap. Not a typo, but a genuinely underdeveloped brain.

Comment

I really don't understand why people are making such a big deal over this. If he was fighting for any other belt this wouldn't be even discussed. He made 160 and imo thats all thats important. I had GGG winning in a very close fight.

Comment

Yeah, I actually made a typo for once. Caught it too late

So 12 hours before the fight, he was far enough above 170 to not even bother. That is assuming he planned to in the first place. To think he wasn't at least 175 requires a mental handicap. Not a typo, but a genuinely underdeveloped brain.
                  You obviously don't know what a typo is either.

Golovkin was 170. 5/6 lbs isn't a big deal. Loads of fights have that difference in weight. Lame excuses because Golovkin isn't as good as the hype made him out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    Sucks to not want to cite Conte, and instead Heredia?

Golovin was 170 per HBO owns broadcast''s graphics. Danny was 176. 6 lbs difference. How much did they both weigh on fight night?
                    "I predict Danny will be between 178-180 when he steps into the ring. He was at 176 at 8 a.m. this morning." - Conte

Can all the ******s here have someone read this to them so they understand?

Comment

"I predict Danny will be between 178-180 when he steps into the ring. He was at 176 at 8 a.m. this morning." - Conte

Can all the ******s here have someone read this to them so they understand?
                      The point is to state the difference. Nobody is asking how much Gennady weighed on fight night. If Jacobs would gain 3 or 4 pounds to let's say 180, then that means Gennady in theory would be 174 max? That's a 4-6 pound difference which in boxing isnt far fetched.

Hence, people are contextualizing IBF rules when in fact 4-6lvs difference in fighters in any other council is absurd? Since when?

Comment

Working...
                      X