Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like 235 I'd say

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      ****** GGG fans, if GGG asked you to wipe his ass, i bet you would.
      If cantnelo asked you to suck his *** you would so stfu hater

Comment

It's clear based on evidence that Jacobs was indeed bigger than GGG, but not by the huge amount that some would have you believe.

That said, I think the weight did play a big role in the fight. Jacobs absorbed GGG's blows very well and he was only stunned maybe 2 times and recovered well. I think if they weighed exactly the same on fight night, Jacobs would've went down again, would've been stopped, or it would've been a much clearer decision for GGG. He would've felt GGG's power a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          No one knows because he didn't weigh in. If you are a ggg fan or HBO employee I'm sure you will come up with a ridiculous suggestion north of 175 to justify why a fight with an 8-1 underdog was so close.
          Floyd was a 14-1 fav over maidana so what does that say about him losing to him in the first fight

Comment

Who is even making excuses? We are talking about facts.

GGG had a tough night because he fought a legit, hungry boxer puncher with a big reach and size advantage. He didn't have the tools to put his shots on target effectively and had to worry about the incoming. Size does matter though, even when you want to pile on a guy you don't like.

Comment

Initially I thought he looked huge but honestly he was comparable in size to Golovkin. Just taller.

Even with his weight advantage and I guess there was one, it was pretty clear to me he wasn't the more durable guy in there.
              It's like looking at Khan vs Maidana. Yes Khan looked the bigger more rangier guy but you put them next to each other and Maidana was the more solid and durably built guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                "I predict Danny will be between 178-180 when he steps into the ring. He was at 176 at 8 a.m. this morning." - Conte

Can all the ******s here have someone read this to them so they understand?
                Yeah, every bit of that.

He made good use of the extra time to max up his weight as much as possible. "Plan A."

Next time he won't have 38 hours or whatever it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  If cantnelo asked you to suck his *** you would so stfu hater
                  DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING. I wouldnt suck ****, but noticed how you didnt deny wiping his ass. ROFL.

Comment

Get Real. First there was a stall 75 25 purse bid. I won't fight for that. I need time. OK. But Lets make it March..Got money--Ok need to hire nutrients guide...Need input on how to CHEAT..WARD camp. I got the reach..I got the height.Now if I don't show up for the weigh in.. I can ballon up to 185. Did any body see the size? I'll loose 1 belt for that..Sooo like ugly boys say little G" guess what? he is a small middle weight. And L'il G still beat a nice size light heavy weight!

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING DUCKING. I wouldnt suck ****, but noticed how you didnt deny wiping his ass. ROFL.
                      Brilliant commentary. Do you write boxing articles somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                      X