No announcement yet.

How much did jacobs weigh on fight night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post

^^^ this is how GGG fans describe the fight.

cheating Jacobs needs to be fined for disrespecting the spot.

I guess this is what happens when your favorite fighter needs a gift against an 8-1 underdog. damage control.

listen to these clowns. so now if GGG's opponent don't weigh exactly the same as him fight night its unfair and cheating. yet these people call guys like Cotto and Canelo divas. and call guys like Floyd cowards! a guy that made a career beating dudes 15-20 lbs heavier than him on fight night.
    I'm a GGG fan and never said Jacobs cheated.

I highly respect Jacobs as man and as a fighter.
    Serious guy and hope he get some good stuff in the future.

So STFU and don't generalize people appreciating GGG as all being like progessive Jedi, or Freedom and his alts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I thought Floyd won that fight myself.

Obviously in Floyd's case that wasn't the best he ever fought or the 1st time he stepped up in competition. As such, his body of work says more than struggling in that fight.

Now with Castillo, another fight imo he won, it revealed that his power wasn't as effective in a higher weight class so he needed to tweak his style and box more.
      Jacobs won, Floyd won both fights.

Let me guess Ward won vs Kova?

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post

^^^ this is how GGG fans describe the fight
        looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Jacobs won, Floyd won both fights.

Let me guess Ward won vs Kova?
          I had kov winning 114-113 and posted such. Of course you went right to race in a cowardly way.

I don't score fights using racial insecurities as a factor. I use the factors as set by the rules. You might want to try it as well.

Question-do you imply or suggest to white posters that race factored into how they score fights or just non whites?

Comment

I have no problem with DJ entering the ring 165 or 205 on fight night.
            He respected the rules and made the right weight when he was asked too.

I do have a problem with weigh in taking place almost 48 hours before the fight.

Why not a week soon, then we might get finally Ward vs GGG for the middleweight crown ROFL.
            Almost 48 hours before a fight? Did the weigh in at 10pm on Thursday night?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              Almost 48 hours before a fight? Did the weigh in at 10pm on Thursday night?
              Was more 36 hours right, but still a little bit too soon huh?

You don't think so?

In ams you weigh in the morning of the fight.

That sht allows to have fake multiple weight champion like Broner or fights where there is 20 pounds btw both fighters when divisions are supposed to make fights guys the same weight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I had kov winning 114-113 and posted such. Of course you went right to race in a cowardly way.

I don't score fights using racial insecurities as a factor. I use the factors as set by the rules. You might want to try it as well.

Question-do you imply or suggest to white posters that race factored into how they score fights or just non whites?
                Never, Maxi, Freedom and his 15 alts never score fights in a biased way

You sure had Kov winning, sure...

Comment

Never, Maxi, Freedom and his 15 alts never score fights in a biased way

You sure had Kov winning, sure...
                  Check the thread on " honest Ward fans scoring the fight " by maxi.

Why would I lie about it?

Comment

Who cares? He made the limit.

Comment

so youre telling me, jacobs went to the first IBF weigh in, GGG now thinks IBF is definately on the line, GGG then makes sure he makes the 2nd weigh in, while all a long, they were going to miss the second weigh in?

thats cheating kind of.

Comment

Working...
                      X