No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Not Be Rushed To Klitschko, Says Finkel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
    I totally wouldn't mind a Tarver or Cunningham fight in AL, so I can go. But after that, needs to be a legitimate contender.
    I’ve come back to your past to see the standards you accept of your newly crowned champ. I’m disappointed pal. I liked you and respected your opinion. You were treating him with kiddie gloves

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      Relax guys
      It will be wlads last fight

Massive fight

That way if wilder loses he can fight for the vacant belts
      What confidence !!. I have followed you into your past. You are one of wilder’ s chief Supporters now. I will show your Gang the lack of confidence you had in him and get you thrown out of the Wilderlite club

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        No one believes Wilder has a chance to beat wlad right now so it makes sense that he takes a couple more fights against better competition before going after wlad.
        Damn I got you...... the confession I was searching for

Comment

No, I never really thought highly of Wilder. I'd probabaly pick him over Povetkin now seeing as how Povetkin feels the need to use PED's whenever he is set to fight him.

Fury, depends on which Fury we get. I don't know if this version can beat him. I am not sure Fury is all the way back from his troubles.
          I agree.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            You have been consistent with your opinion. Even 3 years ago. I’m sifting through the archives to determine the real from the fake posters
            No reason for me to switch up. Can only call it how I see it man

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Damn I got you...... the confession I was searching for
              For all my BS, I give my honest opinion about boxers, like them or not.

I will be rooting for Wilder against AJ, but I don't for one second think he will win.

Comment

For all my BS, I give my honest opinion about boxers, like them or not.

I will be rooting for Wilder against AJ, but I don't for one second think he will win.
                Lololololol. I here you bro

Comment

• Just can't get my brain cells off this damning quote from baby Deontay's manager, Finkel.

Comment

• joshua a coward for fighting povektin, klitschko, parker, whyte, takam within 22 fights doe...

Comment

• And Joshua is the coward doe.
                      $15 mil was offered for a shot at 3 titles.
                      Bum killer Deontae said no.
                      Biggest joke in boxing.

Maidana who is more popular than this Deontae character only got $1 mil in his first fight with the PPV king.

Comment

Working...
                      X