Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
        Very disgusting.
        And now he's acting like a diva.
        This has been the case since 2015 .

Baddest man on planet doe !

Comment

• Fans seem to have forgiven him for ducking Klitschko,
          and now he was given a chance to take a shot at multiple titles for $15 mil.
          But he wants more.
          All he had to do was to win and he could have more.

Comment

• No wonder CNN couldn't even recognize him when he visited the white house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
              I look forward to a day where you actually post facts rather than give your opinion. All I see is an opinion with a comment on the end saying "these are facts by the way because im sopaid to say it and used to work as as a trainee assistant to a junior secretary at three governing bodies"
              It’s like I’ve gone back in time. Good comment

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                If I'm such a clown, it should be easy to dispute my points. But since you can't dispute my points, you choose to personally insult me instead.

Any coward can call somebody a clown, but it would require intellect to prove it.
                I like that. Good rebuttal

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  AT this point, you might be correct. But i'd like to see those fights in that order.
                  Your opinion has changed now I trust?

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Your opinion has changed now I trust?
                    No, I never really thought highly of Wilder. I'd probabaly pick him over Povetkin now seeing as how Povetkin feels the need to use PED's whenever he is set to fight him.

Fury, depends on which Fury we get. I don't know if this version can beat him. I am not sure Fury is all the way back from his troubles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Eat a **** Finkel. His time to "grow" was before he won a heavyweight title. Now either fight the best or screw off.
                      You have been consistent with your opinion. Even 3 years ago. I’m sifting through the archives to determine the real from the fake posters

Comment

Working...
                      X